Serious question:

Serious question:
How do I become him?
(not even joking)

#eattherude

bump

what aspect of him do you wish to personify?

intelligence and knowledge, eating people is not my thing

you have to eat people to become that, i'm afraid :/

Movies are not real life. In movies , sure he comes off suave and classy. In real life, people would literally call him a fag to his face.

do you actually wish to be knowledgeable or simply appear to be a Renaissance Man like Hannibal? You can't really change your intelligence at this point.

It's certainly possible for you to learn more about suits, cooking and philosophy. In which case you just start reading and start trying stuff.

I think his accent would let him off the hook for a lot of people. An American that was exactly like him would be a bit weird, I agree, but Euros would get a pass.

You have to eat people to gain their power, start with your English teacher and work your way up to doctors and university lecturers and such.

trust me you don't

being a history fag that memorizes italian poems are the kind of people that get raped in prison and beaten up in high school

>get people to believe the bullshit you're spewing
>make a ton of money convincing people you're helping them
>surround yourself with other people just like you, people doing every they can to pretend they're anything more than animals
>kill and eat people because they don't reinforce your delusions of superiority

You don't want to be him.

user just stay in shape and dress well. Learn how to cook. That'll make you superior to most men.

become rich enough that you can actually spend time reading about completely useless shit

only rude uncultured american's would do that

>do you actually wish to be knowledgeable or simply appear to be a Renaissance Man like Hannibal?
both, I would like people to see me as a cultured man
I also love his elegance and form of communication
>You don't want to be him
But he seems happy, user

You can probably make shit up and pretend a philosopher said it. That's the magic of "intelligent" people, they don't have their own opinions or thoughts.

Do you actually have any love for culture (like paintings, sculpture, exotic meals etc.) or are you simply enthralled by its mystique?

I would also suggest you move to a big city if you aren't living at one already. A person like Hannibal wouldn't really function out in the suburbs or Midwest, or at least he'd feel really lonely and isolated. To be that cultured man you also need to be around other people capable of appreciating that.

you already are

Did Sup Forums ever establish how high Mads' Lecter's IQ is? Probably 170? Have an IQ as high as that one I guess + be psychopathic

I just started to love art, I'm interested in history and classical music at this time and I'm moving to the capital in august
I read everything I can, although it is difficult to remember everything

Honestly just continue doing that, just act like you're superior in every way and get more money and you're all set.

Seems like you're on the right enough path. Part of being cultured will require you to have money too, at least if you want to be like Hannibal. It's okay to reread stuff too. It's better to have mastery of a few good works that you can reference easily rather than straining to half-remember something to awkwardly bring up in conversation.

I don't intend to go to prison or highschool anytime soon

now become a multi-millionaire and you're all set (truffle reductions, fine wines and bespoke tailoring dont pay for themselves)

I distinguish 3 things that make his intellect exceptional, two of which can be developed.

His raw IQ and memory. Nothing to be done here. We all have what we have.
Polymath. Drawing, music, surgeon, man of letters, knows cars, detective and police procedures, close Q combat, math, chess etc...
Practicality. All the talents he has have practical use in very down to earth situations. He earned a scholarship based on his anatomic studies, manipulated his old patients to give him their wealth in their will, uses his cooking and music as means of developing a powerful social circle and reputation, his love of books and obscure literature translates into fluency in different languages and make escaping the police easier

Being practical with what you know and mixing knowledge of trades and less academic subjects isn't really taught in school and many people would benefit from that humanist touch.

Hannibal is a reincarnation of Da Vinci. He is surprisingly fair and not bothered by ethnicity, social class, wealth, or any of the traditional social tribes. He only judges people by their skills, desire to improve themselves and politeness.

I think more importantly is that he seems to make constant use of his time to ALWAYS be productive. It's really hard for people to do that without getting fatigued. To be as skilled and knowledgeable as he is requires serious dedication over a span of years.

You'll just end up like Franklin from season 1, a weird wannabe pretender.

this must be the hardest part
not OP
thank you for your advices, I appreciate it

"Mads Mikkelsen stated in an interview, that Franklyn wasn't killed for being rude, but he was just - quote unquote - a dumbass."

Exactly, don't be a dumbass. Just be yourself, like a regular ass.

Not to mention that you must be born a sociopath that graduates into a psychopath later in life. Sociopaths are born, they aren't created with how they are treated by society.

It depends. I think you can still act like a sociopath. Humans are pretty malleable. We can be genocidal freaks one decade then hippies in another decade. You just have to believe that your actions are for a greater cause or otherwise morally imperative/necessary.

>super human strength and stamina
>nigh-psychic intuition
>nose of a blood hound
>photographic memory
>off the charts IQ
It's easy, jus bee a fictional charterer :^)

watched Hannibal the movie on encore and it was beyond shitty. These movies really age badly.

it was stupid because clarise basically got everyone killed just to let hannibal go free. Then hannibal chops his own hand off to save clarise. How fucking dumb

Silence is still really good. Red Dragon has aged a lot better than Hannibal but RD isn't anything particularly great. Hopkins' outside of Silence is pretty bad.

Then it will just be an act. It wont be genuine, it wont be real.

>it's a Hannibal chops his hand off instead of picking the simplest lock in existence to pick episode

it's fiction

If a person never drops the act, what makes it not real?

Here is a pretty achieveable life goal list:

1) Get PhD in Psychiatry (8 years)
2) Get Minor in Art History (add 1 year)
3) Specialize in abberant sexuality
4) Sometime in these 8 years learn cooking in the summers
5) Optional: Get second masters in law so you can evade police
6) Study abroad at every opportunity and murder people if you can but if not its cool just go to weird S&M clubs and knock people out and work up your sadism skills
7)Absolutely you must feel like you are justified to hurt people and want to turn them into games
8) Get a job and don't begin serial killing until your 30s you need a large amount of wealth and practice
9) Work out in the gym and fight MMA don't get too into MMA but just enough to learn some things, you ARE cultured remember
10) Be a renouned intellectual but don't invent anything or become a billionaire because you'll be too high profile

You will be about 90% there.

I don't think you would need a master's in law. If you're rich you can just buy a lawyer. All you need to do is read up on how the police gather and analyze evidence, and what specifically makes actions illegal and the sentences associated with those. Like knowing that bringing a gun to a bank robbery will add to your sentence if you're caught. Anyone can look up relevant law for an activity they're going to do.

A serial killer like Hannibal, even a retarded version of him, is already very difficult to catch because he has no motive. That's how police solve 99% of murder cases by just investigating who they know and who would have motive. If they think it's a serial killer case they'll try to see if it matches the pattern of any known SK. Hannibal has no pattern.