Donald Trump 24 hours ago:

Donald Trump 24 hours ago:
"The DNC is ignorant and that's why the hacking took place! SAD!"

Donald Trump 16 hours ago:
"Nothing was hacked! Confirmed by multiple security sources!!!"

I have yet to see one LEGITIMATE reason why Trump isn't a massive retard. And I doubt I ever will.

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/germany-reacts-to-misleading-breitbart-new-years-eve-report/a-37042470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump will be charged with Treason once America finds out that he was in with Putin on the hacking.

Absolutely. And he plays dumb about it too!

"Russia will learn to respect us" Well they're already in on with you about the sabotage soo...

"By hacking the database and creating fake documents"

Fixd that there for ya

He has no legitimacy. The russians threw the election for him. He is America's illegitimate president.

im liberal and i would never vote for Hilary

not an argument

>there are actually people in this thread who believe what they hear on corporate owned news

I'm not wild about our new pres either, but the election's over, guys. Can we please stop frothing at the mouth now?
Many of us were looking forward to November 8th just so we could stop being beaten over the head every day with partisan ravings. We thought it would stop, or at least lessen. Guess we thought wrong.

Says one who's been suckered by the putin disinformation machine.

You're liberal but have a pic titled libtards.. mhm

Damn are you faggot really still this butthurt? He won get the fuck over it already.

OP here, this is one of the only places we can actually whine about politics anymore. Anywhere else and it would not work because, as you said, the elections are over.

He didn't win fairly. The russians threw the election. He has no legitimacy.

You are equivocating, though obviously he is at fault in the way he is speaking. The premise that Russia hacked the election proper; Changed votes in the electronic voting machines is cartoonish and obviously false.

That being said, the DNC had shit security and John Podesta got fished, as well as lost his goddamn cellphone. Which isn't hacking, but does indicate that they didn't know what they were doing.

Also, all sources seem to indicate that the DNC leaks came from within, not without.

better than anything else we got right now
dw.com/en/germany-reacts-to-misleading-breitbart-new-years-eve-report/a-37042470

In contradiction to the findings of the intelligence community. putin thanks you.

>The premise that Russia hacked the election proper; Changed votes in the electronic voting machines is cartoonish and obviously false.

>""""""all"""""" sources seem to indicate that the DNC leaks came from within

[Needs citation]

Because I believe the CIA.

Because I'm not a useful idiot easily manipulated by putin.

The Cia is afraid to release their true findings. Do you know what Russia would do to them if it happened? They're obviously afraid. And I don't think they should be I mean they're the goddamed CIA for damn sake. But it's obvious they are.

The cia isn't afraid. The illegitimate one and the republican party are the ones who are afraid. It would destroy them.

I agree that trump and the Republican party are afraid. But for the sake of playing Devils advocate, why else would the CIA say (essentially) "Nothing happened"?

name some "unbiased" truthful news sources then

note: Sup Forums does not count as a news source

you're a fucking dumbass. the only reason this news is being sold is to lend credibility to the cia

They don't want to be the ones calling trump illegitimate. If trump's declared illegitimate, the useful idiots will riot and start shooting things up. The goal right now is to keep the crazy contained.

says the putin mouthpiece.

Sadly, this isn't real

Trumpster Trash

Good point, although that's just a different way of saying "they're strategically afraid" or something

>Hillary will be charged with Treason once America finds out that she lied about Russia hacking her emails
FTFY

You clearly don't know what the word "treason" means

>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.
>levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies

Which is contradictory to what you said happened. So I guess thank you for proving my point?

wow took you that long to look up and find the definition? nice youre learning

requesting an attack on an american server is treason in accordance with the constitution

>thinking im OP and didnt jut find this thread

LOL The CIA is garbage on the level of alex jones

CIA: The boogie man made hillary lose
Trump: Proof?
CIA: AHA! You must be on the boogie man's side

All this shilling is so transparent, just stop already.

Lying =/= requesting an attack on an American server, but nice try

Bummer

The democrats were overconfident and did not expect to lose. In response to losing they have completely jumped the shark and started peddling conspiracy theories

Why wont you fuckers accept the outcome of the election? lol

and at least one faggot that soothes his inadequacies by thinking the world is out to get him.

nice shilling for putin.

Oh I'm on the boogie man's side too? SPOOKY

The republicans believe everything the God and almighty leader Putin handfeeds them, they are so mentally retarded that they refuse to listen to anything else.

You must be one of those stupid people Trump was referring to in his tweet earlier today

Fuck you, Donnie is giving us a great show.
Can you even imagine how fuck we all be if Hitlery won, the fucking SJW would be running rampant! Feminist asking for men taxes, niggers getting more free money and asking for white taxes, faggots and queers asking for Cis-taxes.
At least with Donnie we can relax sit back a see the world burn

A manipulated useful idioit for putin is an apt description for you.

No, that's got to be you, and since you believe him it must be true

We know the emails came from Russia because Assange released them and he's a Russian agent.

We know Assange is a Russian agent because he released emails from Russian hackers

No you. yawn

not an argument

If this doesn't work out, I'm going on tour with a Conway Twitty tribute band.

Argument for what? I don't have to argue, Trump already won. You're like that japanese faggot who hid in the mountains until the 1970s trying to fight WWII

"I have no idea what I'm talking about" but we already know that, user

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away.

He only won because the russians threw the election. trump's presidency isn't legitimate.

Trump will be dead when he says something on accident about Russia being in on it with him on the hacking, Putin will have him put down no question.

In 2 weeks he will be president regardless of your shitty excuses

Its cute how you retarded liberals just say "Im right because I say so!" when reality and facts tend to disagree. No wonder no one other than retarded basket cases follow that shit lol

But muh intelligence agencies. muh assessments. muh sources. muh appeal to authority fallacies

Trump's mother sent him to a phony military boarding school when he was 13 years old. That's what you do when your kid is a monstrous fuckup who tortures neighborhood animals.

I bet you conservative nutjobs think that President Barack Obama started ISIS too.

Get a job.

What would you like to be proven wrong about?

Hillary is a freakin" demon and u idiots know it!!! U are just bought by Soros, the Rockefellers" and other globalists!!! Enjoy hell right along with Hillary, the witch!!! I hope u like HOT weather!!! U guys really need to wake up and seek JESUS CHRIST with all ur heart, or u will go down with her!!! Ur working for the Communist News Network!!!?

He'll be an illegitimate president with the support of only his useful idiots. He'll face determined opposition every day and his ability to rally any significant support unattainable. He is a hated failure before he starts.

Trump supporters are idiots
Trump is supported by his supporters
Therefore Trump is only supported by idiots. Its proven

Man no wonder all the educated people supported hillary

Dude shut the Fuck up with that pussy ass shit. "Election's over guys. What's done is done. Play nice." Fuck that 'tarded shit. You're a pussy ass Faggot that just rolls over when the government tells you. I'll fight this election every damn day. Faggot ass bitches like you are what's wrong with this country.

CTR still trying to shill even 2 months after they got their fucking ass handed to them. It's kind of like when the monkeys in the Monkey House at the zoo screech at you and fling poo - noisy but harmless.....they are behind glass and they can't do anything to you, just dirty up their side of the glass.

Reuters seems alright.

Eat a dick, Asshat. Nigger didn't win shit. Dude was handed a win by the cronies and inbred retards of this country.

RT. Just to annoy that butthurt loser who thinks Putin lives under his bed

very true. how ridiculous is he? ha ha

Only putin's followers use racist language like that. You have been exposed. You are a fake hillary shill trying to make liberals look retarded

yes because being a useful idiot such as yourself easily manipulated by putin is not a retarded basket case. True. A retarded basket case is not as stupid as you and your fellow useful idiots.

Thank you point this out. Fucking hate people that just type a bunch of shit and then expect us to think their op ed is worth a damn with zero sources cited.

At least the trump supporter is saying 3 different things. So far all you've said is "PUTIN".

What you told me a whore? I'll tell you that I had my first degree in the Navy Seals, and I was involved in numerous attacks on Al-Qaeda secret and I have more than 300 pictures have been confirmed. I was trained in a gorilla war, and I am the shooter of all US armed forces. You never anything for me, but only one goal. I'll break you kiss that way never seen before on this planet, marked my damn words. Think about what you can get away with this shit with me on the Internet? Think again, you bastard. As we have already said, I contacted my secret network of spies in the United States and your IP routing at the moment, so you better prepare for the storm, larvae storm that clears the pitiful little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, baby. I can at any place, at any time, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and it is only with their bare hands. I feel very good, not only trained in hand to hand combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I will use it to the fullest, to wipe butt facing the continent suffering little shit. If you could only know that excessively penalize your comment on "smart" going to shoot you, maybe you can save your fucking language. you, but you can not, do not, and now you must pay the price, you bloody idiot. I went on the dick and your anger noyerez him. You're fucking dead, baby.

Putin sees Obama for what he is - a nothing nobody from nowhere whose only relevance now is to keep Trump's chair warm for the next three weeks while Michelle does the packing and steals as much of the silverware and towels as she can fit in her Chicago carpetbags.

>you retarded liberals
>one of the "retarded liberals" quoted is a Trump supporter
>Trump supporters don't even know who they're arguing with

ok, im willing to beleive this isn't real. i hate trump and all, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see that this was made up. at the same time however, i can only trust you about as much as that poster, so im not sure who to beleive

"Russia HAKKKED THE ELECTION We've got proof!"
"Can we see the proof?"
"NO! It's classified! Because Russia also shot down MH17! We've got proof!"
"Can we see the proof?"
"NO! It's classified! Because Putin also murdered Litvinenko with polonium! We've got proof!"
"Can we see the proof?"
"NO! It's classified! Because Russians hacked DNC! We've got proof!"
"Can we see the proof?"
"NO! It's classified! Because Russia is also bombing civilians in Syria! We've got proof!"
"Can we see the proof?"
"NO! It's classified! Because Russia. "

trump supporters aren't idiots, they're useful idiots. if they were only idiots putin wouldn't have been able to so easily manipulate them. It is true however that all trump supporters are useful idiots.

I can't believe he is planning on pardoning Dylan Roof...

Wtf does this even mean and how do you think it helps your argument

Yep and Obama's birth certificate was a fake literally not legitimate

Guy would have made more sense if he had cited his sources. Oh well.