No rekt thread? This must be addressed

No rekt thread? This must be addressed.

what a dumb idiot

Moar train rekts

Seriously. These people are quite literally too stupid to live.

I know there are more, but I'm out. How about a bus?

As opposed to a smart idiot? Idiot.

Or a truck...?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Wow trggered much

But then there are people who aren't being stupid and just minding their own business, but when it's your time, it's your time...

hilarious and original

fag

Go to jail

Let me guess you're christen and or a feminist

an hero

how do these people not notice trains? you can literally hear them from miles away and there's always a visual signal near the tracks

that is just sad, man, even as bad person i would have not killed my comrade. i hope the other one gets rape in prison and tortured

If if there wasn't a blinking light and bell, you still have eyes and a brain and can LOOK BEFORE crossing the tracks/street.

Even at crossings where the gates have gone up, I always glance left and right just to make sure before I cross.

I have a feeling you may also be a bit smarter than those zombies around you.

That's because you take personal responsibility for your own well-being. It's nobody else's job. Bravo.

The end was like the Rousey fight....

Near the end she said she was leaving him to go fuck niggers...big mistake bitch.

Woo. That's it for me.

>taking multiple hits to cut
also >filename
kike

weakling

this reminds me of cats who know of/ most likely seen their friends run over by cars. but still die from cars

If you mean cats literally, I know dogs that are smart enough to wait til it's clear before crossing the street. If you mean cats like an old jazz musician, yep some people are too stupid to live.

the universe is meticulous in making apparent fucked decision making. in this case shouldnt be walking beside an icy road street.

>jewish lions

I hate these threads you guys...

You people really make me sick

>americans will defend this

literal, cats

What is wrong with that guy's nail?

double tap to the back of the skull, then possibly two more after he was down? thats cold... damn cold... he was gonna pop him early on but the guy turned so he waited.

I'm all for blaming people for stupid behavior, but when you live somewhere cold there is no other option.

Thats is some S&M shit mang.

>holding it down
>1 Lion deep kisses it
>the other bites its neck
>and the other eats its dick

That's a pretty retarded statement. There may have been any number of reasons he had to walk down that sidewalk. If anything it should be driving slower on an icy road.

Btw, please dont bother replying. Im leaving to do my school work. I wont get your (you)'s
i dont even care.
Not meant to be bait. But godamn this stuff makes me cringe... they were all someones kids once you know

says the kid

ugh. thats a shitty feeling of grabbing someone you love and watching the life fade out of them in a matter of seconds. wife or kid, and i had both separately.

stupid bitch

Indeed. What a fucking idiot for being on a sidewalk.
You're so dumb I want to punch you in the anus.

I mean he didn't miss...

cold. have to wonder what age men stop developing. here he looks 24-26 but is probably younger mentally (below 12), ?

Are necks really this hard to cut off or are they just purposely using shit tools for the job. I swear the guy with the axe for the mexican ladies had the worst aim.

Assuming there isn't a pic from the other side?

holy fucking shit

>i had both separately
Dude.

Lost

there is a thing called, fuck that i dont want to die today. taking precaution for things that seem miniscule to the average person. if u dont do that that is fine, a rekt thread has ur name

not that I know of

So are you just a run-of-the-mill shut-in or one of those fucking hinki japanese types?

what the fuck is wrong with your brain?

found the neckbeard who sits in his mother's basement all day and would never have to consider leaving the house
I'm curious as to why you didn't post that on literally ANY other rekt gif or webm that had a pedestrian killed.

What kind of animal is that?

That's why I carry a Glock 19

he just raped and attacked her for no reason, according to her statement to the police.

I assume since these people went outside they were dumb as fuck too lmao

Someone really needs to edit on at the end Peter Griffin hurt shin scene..

u sound angry

i feel generous

que

these people went out to eat haha fucking morons had it coming, right?

Champ gramp

I would love to carry my XD40 except I live in Southern Commiefornia.

he shoots like a little bitch that arm flair thing he did pissed me off

also he shot her on the right side of the chest, missing the heart completely, what an amateur

shithole china, say no to elevators

shithole brazil, what else would happen

This is why you read the fucking DMV book. Fucking dumb ass deserved it for speeding and illegal turns. Dumb ass.

>Censorship
Fuck this shit

smash or trash?

Ha, I winced at the shin hit too, but then realized he was probably dead already, so...

Goddamn this is some Final Destination shit right here. Looks straight out of a movie.

so much for a hard hat.

Gotta move to Texas. I was just in Orange County... funny story.

I ended up snagging a Draco Mini AK-47 pistol for cheap as fuck like 2 weeks ago. By 1/1/17 California had some bulllshit law that made it illegal, so I had it shipped to Texas and got that shit registered to me.

stale as fcuk

Still would make a good joke

so fucking unlucky

story?

You better believe if i was that guy i'd have about 5 or 6 traffic cones i could lay out when working that close to the street.

I don't get it