So.. I started dating this Mexican chick... But his jealous ex boyfriend started sending me these nudes...

So.. I started dating this Mexican chick... But his jealous ex boyfriend started sending me these nudes... What should I do?

mods

She has really nice tits, though

>his

But her pussy smells like fish

Yah, whatever... I'm kind of depressed

well stop being a faggot for starters. Then tell her about the boyfriend which will assure there isn't a post breakup hookup with them....probably. Then fuck her a few times in the ass and dump her. Tell her that her cunt stinks as you leave it's important she knows that.

Moar?

This user gets it

Yeah, i think I'm a fag...

Do you want more tits or not?

You sure seem like one. A pussy loving real man would've bitch slapped her ex and not posted her pics. Wouldn't have worried about a fishy box and just blew your load all over her teen tits. But you're here...making up some bullshit story to go along with some new nudes you got that you think are amazing. Now post that stinky minge or forget these shenanigans.

not really. I see them. Show her ass and cunt and maybe I'll be amused.

She looks like a gross whore.... Yikes op don't stick it in that.

I don't have pussy ones, sorry.

I'm literally crying right now... Sadness or angry... I can no longer know...

it's what way it goes

as the other user said, fuck her a few times and move on. nothing lasts forever.

better luck next time

jesus christ you're pathetic. She can do a lot better even with her salmon snatch. Let's just be honest...this is some chick you stalk on facebook and some non-fag friend of yours is nailing this bitch and it hurts your faggy feelings. He sent you the pics and you cry and wank, post here cause you're mad you can't smell her stinky snatch but your friend just hate fucks her every night and doesn't even like her. Meanwhile you're at home punching yourself in the dick cause you love her but know she doesn't even think of you as a man......

Im a fuckin pussy.. An hero

why do you care so much? crying because she fucked some other dude?

you should be a Sup Forumsro and send him some vids of you jizzing all over her

>Projecting this hard

Trol

Let her know user

i would tell him thanks for sending those over to you and tell him that she's made a few improvements just to fuck with him. i would ask her how they broke up bc he is sending those over. next thing i would put on a confom, insert your penis into her vagina and thrust until you ejaculate. i would not send pics back to him unless she wants you to or send him pictures of you playing with her breasts back to him and say "oh i thought it was to X" if she's down with it. if not, just keep inserting your penis daily and who cares about pictures

WELL THAT escalated

I have a bit of patience but he wore it out. Fucking crying....not even making it a good fake story.

hey! if you slit your wrist you better take a pic before you bleed out. I'm not going to have any satisfaction if I drove you to suicide and will never know it.