When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

nigger

Why???

Why??????

>apologize to your parents
why?
wouldn't the more appropriate person to apologize to be god?
unless of course god is just something made up by our parents
but then we would be right for being atheists, and our parents should apologize to us

My non religious parents sent me to a religious private school because of their track record. They never spoke to me about religion in a positive or negative light and let me decide for myself. It took until I was 6-7 years old to start rejecting the bulllshit I was being fed as it directly contradicted all the dinosaur books I loved at the time. I left only a year later and still can't belive people live by this shit.

*yawn*

Good one

Kek

Imagine life after death, I hope I have a 25" cock, light saber and a 1Thz processor. Or maggots from the asshole :(

from the thumbnail I thought he was wearing a shirtless bane costume

>outgrow atheism

How can you outgrow truth, beauty, and freedom?

People grow out of imaginary friends, not the other way around OP. Some people never do though and you're proof

I hate edgy atheists just as much as I hate religion. They're on the same boat.

I choose not to believe in a deity or higher power but don't shove my opinions down anybody's throat

This.

Pretty much me.

What for?
I'm a 73yr old atheist.
My parents were atheists and died decades ago?
Do you want me to dig them up and yell at them?
Are you retarded, OP?

This picture confused me

tasty bait

>73

no, because I'm agnostic

Try this one

how ironic

too soon for your horrible maymays

>truth, beauty and freedom
>atheism

The universe just exploded into everything we know today for no reason whatsoever except that enough time had passed.

Yeah, real poetic and beautiful there, bud.

This universe was once comprised of a singular entity, conscious on a level unfathomable by man. Feeling the emptiness of the void of companionship, he speaks into being the stars in the sky, and even the dirt below your feet. He designs all of creation to work in harmony with itself, from the broader implications of nature's relationship with itself, to the smallest and most complicated subatomic particle, the universe was given physical form. This being created life, something independent from his own consciousness, and yet tied to it, for the purpose of companionship, something to love and to observe. The being creates man, to share these things with, beings that see and hear things, and can think and create like he can. Love is not slavery, love must be chosen, so he creates an adversary, someone to draw love away from him, so that it isn't the default to do so. So it's real, because it is a choice. Mankind ultimately rejects this choice, choosing to separate from this being and the paradise he created, ultimately choosing death and pain over the love and peace that being had offered. Then, even after mankind rejected such an offer, this being divides himself, coming down to Earth to suffer with us, as we suffer. Abandoning his divinity, the power, the invincibility, just so that he may come down and be slain by our own hand, as to provide an easier way for us to re-unite with that being. A story of such complex detail, that it wholly encompasses the stories of all other beings within it. A story of such profound love and sacrifice, that a being so powerful it is referred to as simply God would release it's power for the sake of it's creation to choose. A story that spans the life of a universe, a story in which every single one of us can partake.

So you are aware, you people believe their is an invisable man in the sky. On top of that that invisable being is waiting to welcome you lovingly to reunite your lossed loved ones. Reality check, the church just apologized to 50 years ago to Galileo for branding him a heretic for the last 600 years. TRUTH ; freedom of religion and freedom of religious expression. You go ahead believe your crapshit of a tall tail. But dont bash something you obviously have no respect for. P.s if you were a real regilous person you would not attempt to shame others with your puke.

But no, you'd rather subject yourself to the manipulations of the adversary, because he whispers in your ear that you are free, and you believe him.

I am not a good man. I am not a virtuous man. I am twisted and insane and I am in a lot of pain, but that is by my own choice. I am hurting because I have rejected the pathway to happiness set before me so easily. I have descended into the realm of darkness, because it was more aesthetically pleasing to me. I was young, I looked at the choices given to me, and the path of virtue and happiness looked unappealing to me. I've been consumed by my desires, and the more I "satisfy" these desires, the more unsatisfied I become.

Even I recognize the beauty and freedom of what God has offered. I have simply rejected it, and I do not have the strength to ask for help so readily available to me from this being. You can deny the existence of this being all you like, on the grounds that you cannot observe him, it is your choice. But I'm telling you, you're missing out. I look up at the stars, the beauty of the cosmos,the almost ominous silence of space, how massive this universe is, and what uncountable wonders lie within it. I look at these things and I know why it is there.

Because I look at them, and it makes me smile. I look at the nebulae, and I smile, it makes me feel happy to see such a beautiful thing, and it is there because it makes me happy, because God has foreseen my stargazing, He has seen me cry out into the night sky for something to cling to. Something that isn't twisted, and depraved. So God creates the heavens, and for me he placed those stars, because it is all I have.

Go on, tell me how beautiful those accidental spheres of plasma look to you.

The only honest answer is that we don't know everything about our origins. There's evidence that leads scientists to the conclusions they've reached. But ultimately, no scientists anywhere will ever declare with absolute certainty that they know.
I find that answer to be much more honest than magic man in the sky story.

We don't know, because if we knew that God existed, there would not be a choice. If God came down from the sky and informed us of His existence, the entire world would come to worship and love him, thus eliminating the choice. That is my reasoning, anyway. I don't know why He remains unseen to us, and I don't claim to know. I just know what I've come to believe, and what I've come to feel from years of contemplation. I don't believe in God because my parents told me to. I don't believe in the same God my parents believe in. I believe in the God that has made himself apparent to me through his actions. I believe in the God that I have found in my thoughts, because ultimately, that's where He is to be found, not in a particle accelerator.

Who is this stud muffin?

His name is Travis. He has two knives.

She's always gotten me hard I guess the same way Eleven does on Stranger Things.

AGREED. Nevertheless, always will there be people who have their own beliefs, for instance, I believe that when a someone or something dies it is dead. In the ground in a container. Nothingness. Death. Its grim and i believe that is the point of death to help use see the good in our lives and apperciate what we have. Instead of making up fables to comfort ourselfs. It should be a learning tool. Not a comfort.

>apologized to 50 years ago to Galileo

It was in 2000.

Cough cough* a learning tool that leads to ones illumination or enlightenment.

I have never seen such an ignorant, illiterate post in my fucking life. You could have just said "Rrrawr x3" and I would have attributed more intelligence to it. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, and you should leave the grown-up conversations to the grown-ups, kiddo.

Thanks for the valitidy that is Far worse...

GOD HATES SHIT-POSTERS

Shmoww, first of all i am using a new device as for the slip ups. As for anything else if you are an adult you must be fucking lonely oh wait you have your god. Thats right. Hm well, freedom of expression. If you have a problem with it then keep it to yourself i am Canadian. We have human rights here. Oh and what you did there my attackng me as a persob is a fallacy. But your such a smart and intelligent adult you woyld have already known that.