Please help me bros, idk if this girl really loves me or just feels bad

Please help me bros, idk if this girl really loves me or just feels bad...

I met her at the gym about a year ago (she works there) and we've grown so close. People even questioned if we're a couple because how close we were. The only bad thing is in 5'3" and she's about 5'4", a little bit taller than me. I've got good muscles though.

Anyway one day this 6'3" douche who I know from friends joins up my gym and he's a real Player. He took her up within a few weeks and about the same time I asked if she liked me or him.. unfortunately she chose him, and I overheard her saying she wouldn't go with me because she wanted a man she can "look up to" and "feel protected".. she didn't want me because I was short.. I been trying and loving her for a year and this tall chad douchebag gets her in a few weeks.

The guy was with her for a few months and she posts about them kissing, ontop of each other and being a fit couple etc... and even posted memes on Instagram like "when he's short and trys to lift to impress" and "when hes under 6ft", etc.. it broke my heart... she started ignoring me at the gym and I decided to get membership at another gym for a couple months.

(Continued in next post)

> pic related is her and her ex. The pepe is about my height

Anyway fast forward to recently and the bastard cheated on her. After he cheated I noticed she deleted all those short-guy hate memes and slowly uploaded brokenhearted ones, plus ones like "being blind the whole time". She sends me the longest ass text saying she fucked up and she keeps crying every night thinking about me and how I didn't deserve it (I never replied) and she missed me, etc.. she's called me so many times and so many texts... she's pouring her heart out for me. Literally I've received like 100 texts a day from her.

Idk what to do Sup Forums I loved this girl and still do but she broke my heart.. I mean what happens if he never cheated on her she would continue making fun of my height ignoring me and posting them two together.. idk what to do.... especially considering how much she's grovelled to me every day after he cheated. It's been over a month and she is still begging for me again. Even her work colleagues and friends have told me that she's not the same and say I'm the only one that can make her feel better again.

What do I do Sup Forums?

>What do I do Sup Forums?

Put a rat up her pooper.
Girls like that

Some women want what they want.

Lucky for you these feelings are just built up chemical bonds.

She is litterally nothing special. Actually seems like a shallow bitch honestly, with the height comments.

If that's all it took to disregard you even after so long then she was just using you for the attention, and she isn't worth your time even if you had her full attention.

Count your blessings in that yer a gym rat, and thus better off than most others when put to comparison.

Return to her, it's obvious that she loves you. Be a better cuck this time and maybe she won't leave you then.

Give her a hot fudge enema.

Girls like that like hot fudge enemas.

Yes
No
This is a dumb three op.

I was obvious that she liked you all along and she was just dating dude like that to make you jealous and she fell I love with a douch by accident and has now realized that you wear the better choice

Btw send a pic of yourself to view looks

Ignore her op.She's using you to escape from that relationship,whats to say she won't use another hapless fuck to escape from yours?

this

My only thought on this is why would she post the short guy comments in the first place, unless she directly thought those things while she was with you.

Seeing as how she does seem to be wanting to get at you again based upon what you've written she has given me pity for her, but yeah...she didnt need to rub it all over social media. Seems almost directed, unless she always was attracting short guys, not just you.

My passing 2 cents. Mercy is a virtue, and shes only human with impulses. She may have learned a lesson she's trying to correct, so the real question is is it worth your ego to let her regret this for the rest of her life?

Dubs checked.

Find another girl. This one's history.

But if thats the case then how come she keeps going on about me and trying to contact me? Sure i think if she did it for a few days it wouldnt mean shit but she kept it up for a month.

What i do bros

0/10 bait

agreed harambe bro, this may be your one and only chance to be with her.

plus, if it turns out she was fucking with you the whole time, all you have to do is walk away.

take it from me bro, this is not an opportunity you should waste

FUCK THAT BITCH FAM

if my nigga op got his heart broke by this dumb white slut, y tf should he give her ANY time of day?

Ignore her forever and maybe when she dies alone she'll realise how truly sorry she really fam

Just date her and keep her at arms length.

She'll continue to try and work it out, cus she wants you and knows she fucked up. Or she will feel validated and leave you soon after.

Nothing to lose except face with your own ego. And maybe some feelings, but those you can spare

This

Bro I got quads, that lends me some Sup Forums WEIGHT NIGGA

Stfu poopsmoker

fuck her as hard and as best as you can for like a week and never talk to her again