Hooray, 2017!

hooray, 2017!
my coughs hurt and my nose is a faucet!
..evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1sZ_vwqwcE
youtube.com/watch?v=L78yVFeyvRo
youtube.com/watch?v=puHiIMpEfSM
youtube.com/watch?v=4BSJAAo1uNY
youtube.com/watch?v=EPCVoCDyGTk
youtube.com/watch?v=ut90Uf4o_8o
youtube.com/watch?v=cRoWRZJCgio
youtube.com/watch?v=5S21AIWMLbw
youtube.com/watch?v=4lbOVd8ZaiA
youtube.com/watch?v=WL5zdfRSR-M
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U
youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8
youtube.com/watch?v=m46Z0-HXySo
youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI
youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc
youtube.com/watch?v=cyA3Y72ZzxI
youtube.com/watch?v=eIelBAUe50A
youtube.com/watch?v=SeHv7PQz9r4
youtu.be/oXouSM2JOZk?t=160
youtube.com/watch?v=aVesPq3w5B4
youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg
youtube.com/watch?v=tAhT6kFWkAo
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=uiUAq4aVTjY
youtube.com/watch?v=U-MN18xPEyw
youtube.com/watch?v=A3M-XFxF1UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrph2EW9VjY
youtube.com/watch?v=VUPfwARKi1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9eDL01w2wC8
youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw
youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soda.

fantastic! has it frozen? it was fuckin' 19 yesterday at some point..

Not like it's any o' my damn business, but how's the year startin' for you?

Every time I see these threads I wonder how many more of these you're going to make. Go to /soc/. Attention whoring here has no benefit.

attention whoring on /soc/ is like posting trap threads, fb photo threads and marry/fuck/kill threads, why not change it up?

So what you listening to tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=L78yVFeyvRo

'cuz I got a fuckin' flu dying inside my lungs.

Some random girl said I was cute, so basically just in a happy mood.

youtube.com/watch?v=puHiIMpEfSM

come now, these threads ain't what I'm up to.. most of the time.
you folks tell your story, c'man.

oh hey, it's you! yo, LOVING this shit man, I am dancing about 218% more than usual this winter~
and glad to hear that love will soon be in the air

Holy fuck, you actually remember me. You have no idea how happy that makes me feel. Mind me, I have no friends.

c'mon, buddy.
..you at least got one~

keep 'em comin' bro, I'm havin' a BALL. What's on ya mind?

youtube.com/watch?v=EPCVoCDyGTk

Why does this dumb nigger have to post his photo in every comment? Your face literally gave me cancer and ebola. I genuinely hope you die this year.

Her.

youtube.com/watch?v=ut90Uf4o_8o

did you catch sonic yet doctor eggman?

bite my juicy weiner! of the things people insist on doing in Sup Forums, I'm only mildly annoying.
plus, fuck you, I do it for the users.

TRON!

youtube.com/watch?v=cRoWRZJCgio

seems to have ya in quite a swoon, what's she like?
you play the last six sonic games that've come out and tell me if he's even WORTH bothering with.
LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO ME!

Kudos, retrowave is the SHIT. I saw Turbokid the other day, finally, fuckin' righteous~

i like this guy. i think everyone should post pics of themselves with every post.

I always see your threads, I think that you are awesome, can you make me a timestamp with my Steam Nick name? (LeoTakatalvi)

Sigh. The lyrics to this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=5S21AIWMLbw

"You'd fit perfectly to me, we'd end our loneliness, melt this curse away. Though I'll never know your name, I'll cry for you the same."

That movie is the best! TURBO BLAST!
youtube.com/watch?v=4lbOVd8ZaiA

I love this guy. No homo.

I'll drink to that! ..don't like drinking THIS to that, feels like there's little tiny seeds in it.

there ya go.
tragic, but sweet. Play your cards right and kind, you could have a mate of your own!
It was almost like a Megaman movie, if George Miller did it after making Beyond Thunderdome

this song here's related to a costume I really, REALLY wanna pull off sometime this year... after some changes to my fitness.

youtube.com/watch?v=WL5zdfRSR-M

Thanks, dude
Where are you from?
I'm mexican, in the nearest state to Cuba.

Drinking some crown vanilla with aw rb mix

Texas, mijo! though, I suck at spanish.. grandma hates, every holiday "Ay, pinche pendejo, why don't you just learn already! hijo de la puta.."
now THAT'S smooth~! Love A&W, fuck that gingery Barq's bullshit, cheers!

I'm just so retarded around people. They all eventually just leave me. I haven't had a full on, face to face conversation in so long. But here comes some random girl that I don't even know her name, making me feel all warm inside. Maybe she just felt bad because I was sitting alone... I shouldn't get to close to her.

youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U

Dude, the spanish is a very difficult lenguage, and btw, arent you scared about to show your face in Sup Forums?

Don't you Dr. Alphys me on this shit! but uh.. don Undyne that shit either. The important thing is honesty, tact and an open ear.. I think

yeah, but again, I do this for whoever shows up, if they feel like having a talk.

shit, we need some METAL.
youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, Metal, what do you think about the new Metallica's Album? The Best Song of the album:
youtube.com/watch?v=m46Z0-HXySo

why should he be scared??

Sorry, man. All I really need is hug from her, from you as well, friend.
I don't really like thinking about the future that much but, I can just imagine me and her walking down a snowy park at night, holding hands, while this plays.
youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI
How about some 80's?
youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc

OP I'm busy right now but I think your attitude great. I'd love to chat sometime
-a

HOHH, TOOOO MUCH METAL~!! Hardwired's fuckin' righteous, Atlas Rise and Murder One.. ooooh man, THRASH!

>be me
>don't know what to listen to
>about to give up
>OH SHIT NICKEL THREAD
always some tunes in here

hey friendo! drinking nothing tonight, made a sandwich and playing some 8ball online

tune tax:
youtube.com/watch?v=cyA3Y72ZzxI

I'unno.. maybe this place is haunted
how peaceful.. if that dream is in your heart, you'll walk warmth and love towards that destination. Never let the snow bury you though, I've been there myself.
And I will take some 80s! man, gettin' nice and mechanical in here now
certainly, a. Work well, get home, sup and rest easy, pilgrim.

OP i cant tell if i hate you or if i love you for being so autistic
i pray its intentional.. but even then..

how'boutya, brother! that is a silver-smooth tune, love the introduction, reminds me of the soccer field back home..
not that I played soccer, last time I did was in 5th grade, that rich kid Andy slapped me in the face on a freezing cold day, felt my whole head shatter like a glacier calving.
what's the sammich? ..ooh! Peach sound effect~
you're safe, buddy. I'm just a drunkard

Ooooh.
What genre is this? I could definitely get into it.
HA! Thanks!
Let's all share tracks that perfectly describes ourselves. I'll start:
youtube.com/watch?v=eIelBAUe50A

FUCKIGN ANDY
AMIRIGHT

right? sounds like what you got, only.. shorter
and my dad officially dubbed this my theme song back when he lived in the townhome after the divorce.. he ain't wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=SeHv7PQz9r4

love yours too, really makes you do the awkward white guy dance from the 80s
FUCK YEAH YOU ARE, HE LOOKED LIKE A KID VERSION OF PETER PARKER FROM AMAZING SPIDERMAN

Kill your self and stream it.

That could be your one mark on the world.

tell me, who has made their mark in your world?

Yep. OP. Kill yourself as a tribute to Dolly

soccer? ohhh, FOOTBALL ;)
A delicious sandwich. First I start with mayo, then ham, then a salt and vinegar potato chips, then a slice of swiss cheese on top of that to keep the chips trapped between that and the ham, then hot sauce on the other piece of bread. It's my go-to midnight snack
Genre is lo-fi hip hop, I think. I'm still new to it. I search for "lo-fi" and click around. By the way, are you by chance the one a week or so ago who was recommending me cool techno and I was being picky and wanted stuff that didn't sound to weird but still had some vocals?

You would make a significant mark on my life if you killed yourself and wrote my post number on a paper.

Who's your ideal girl, OP?

Dubs checked.

Gotta do it now OP.

Dont drink when ur sick fam
Get opiated faggot its the best medicine on earth

tangy! YOU HAVE COME UP WITH A NEW RECIPE!
...meme bullshit aside, how fuckin' warm is the beginning of FF15, eh?
here, hang on.. describe your preference of these apples~?

I got diarrhea,how long am I gonna last on the toilet, google doesn't tell me much

the missus, naturally. She's the ketchup to my fries, the shot of jameson in my Boilermaker, the pleasant roll of thunder on my rainy gray comfortable thursday.
nah, 711 didn't have any.. although, I bet they would~

My brethren!!!™

Drink water or you will die before noon.
FROM A SENSATIONAL SHIT STORY!

youtu.be/oXouSM2JOZk?t=160

Glad you see you back user.

Ok but I said how long I've been on the toilet for about half an hour now, I heard it's all day but I mean like do I shit then have to shit again like 2 hours later or what

oh heck, you sick too? ultra bummer.. I am going to risk a cigarette, but this is probably a mistake

Glad to have the company!
oh, then you're fine, but dehydration'll mount on ya quick.. if you can, reach the sink and get sippin'

..hmm, not bad.

Killing himself would be the most entertaining thing hes ever done

Maybe...
youtube.com/watch?v=aVesPq3w5B4
Another Mix!
youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg
youtube.com/watch?v=tAhT6kFWkAo
youtube.com/watch?
v=HQnC1UHBvWA
youtube.com/watch?v=uiUAq4aVTjY
youtube.com/watch?v=U-MN18xPEyw
youtube.com/watch?v=A3M-XFxF1UQ
Enjoy! Cheers!

Nickle only makes marks in his underwear

sup, tophat. cold as fuck today and 75 on tuesday. texas forever, amirite?

K thanks you clutched the info before my my phone would die

Rate me on my taste in music, and music taste.

oh heck, this'll take a second.. thanks! The Emperor provides when it comes to youtube rippers~
and cumstains on ya mamma's face!
jesus, I'm up to plano during the day, almost DIED waiting on the DART yesterday.

Nickle the nigger killer

Love that lordsun one!

How about some oldschool gigi? :D
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrph2EW9VjY

You got baby hands lol

get to it! good luck
a pisces symbol/10~
eh..
sweet! had to turn it down though, cold's giving me agita

DID YOU GAIN MORE WEIGHT?

saw these guys at Deep Ellum Live and they made it snow indoors. fuck pyro

youtube.com/watch?v=VUPfwARKi1Y

Pure whisky don't know the brand i ripped the label off a long time ago and recently found the bottle covered in dust it was full when i found it but now i'm about halfway trough the bottle trying to pretend my life doesn't suck i'm imma try to drink the whole bottle and see what happens

not really, but I am wearing shirt, sweater and jacket, office is fuckin' drafty
Bitchin'! this tune here makes it snow too~

youtube.com/watch?v=9eDL01w2wC8

hell, these things are even COLDER!

My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials.
Can you say the same?

youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

don't go head-buttin' the crap outta the police station! ..unless you can get a drone to film it, but don't kill no one!
HEAVEN OR HELL, LET'S GO FUCKIN' CRAZY

dayum that's a cold track nigga...it's about 9F where I am (dc metro) cheers, stay warm

i like ur gif

I wish these niggas beat your retarded ass too

Keep on keeping on goatee boozer man

the earth has three souls.. dirt, fire, and ice.
cheers to you, friend, keep out of the cold~
whoa, forgot to click that one.. lovely!

Don't fucking tell what to do fatass i'm too drunk to do shit anyway imma drink the rest of this shit and probably pass out hopefully not wakeup

You should get braces your teeth are fucked up man.

they gon crack him lolz

It looks like he has broken tic tacs for teeth

heh, sorry buddy~ Do as ya want, but do wake up to do it again, that'd be fun
no doubt.

What do you have in your office?

That shit you're drinking looks gross as fuck. What in the world possessed you to buy that?

You'll like this then:
Enough! I will not stand idly by while a dragon burns my hold and slaughters my people!
youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks
Thanks!

ain't mine, I'm moving into a new place tomorrow, staying at my pals place, this is his office.
there's a printer in here!

sorry to cut things short, but I just sneezed and it felt like a hundred staplers clamping onto my back muscles.. gotta close up early tonite.
folks, final thoughts?

Nah i nope i don't but if i do i hope i still have booze and my internet hasn't been cut

cheap and strong! again though, all this sweetness is gonna pack a wicked hangover later
absolutely. Stay smart and have fun, you glorious fucker~

Yo dude, I saw you troublin about that chick earlier.
Do you see her often?
Or is she a complete rando?
She seemed to be quite nice, I'd say to at least attempt to pursue anything if possible. You can do it brochacho.

I'll probably go now too. Hope you feel better friendo. Be well!
-your xmas eve buddy

Typical Stacy moving from one couch to the next. Broke ass piece of shit why dont you move home to the trailer park instead of burdering your so called friends?

I should also add you seem like a pretty chill guy.
You gotta build some confidence man. Chicks dig it big time. That'd help you with that girl you're chasin too. Don't think about all these things as flaws that you're stuck with. Rather, think of them as challenges you need to overcome.

Everyday at Tim Hortons, man.
And thanks. Heh.
Never knew someone actually cared.