>mfw the Dallas shooting photos look like pure kino
who will handle the inevitable movie?
Michael Mann?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally the ending from Miami Vice

so no one cares?

Michael Bay is the only one in Hollywood with the talent and balls to make it happen

Who's the main character?

>a fucking SAW
That's a bit ostentatious even for Hollywood

this dude
played by Channing Tatum

fuark

lol would be pretty cool if a bored reporter had gone to the sorbonne or something, and then fucked up somehow and was doing beat reporting in fucking atlanta and was like 'my time to shine'

if that photo was in better focus it easily might have won a pulitzer next year.

you still might see it up for some rewards tho

>trump on the left

moar

leave apekino to ferguson

My favourite

is this neonkino?

This photo makes me want to join the force. Seems like the job is the ultimate racial red pill.

Fuck those are some good moves. Sends him to the right and comes up behind his left. Pig never stood a chance.

Another dumb squatter bites the dust

really makes you think

Reminder that dogs are GREAT judges of character

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

african americans in their natural habitat

Nathan Fillion cameo

>a BLM riot starts again
>send only black cops
>????????
>100% profit

they'll shoot the ones with lighter skin

that's the reason your country is such a fucking mess.

This video is really interesting, a perfect contrast of police training versus military training. Police are trained to take cover and stay there. They have no response for someone who is trained to push forward. On the flip side, without the weapons the cop probably would have him down face down in the concrete within a couple seconds thanks to their training/experience.

the movie will be called Murikan Sniper

Sure is satisfying seeing cops scared and sweating.

that one could totally be played by Amy Schumer.

The cops are the only thing keeping brown people from destroying the world.

>scared

Please, that white boy is shitting himself and you know it.

thicc

>bank of america
Pure coincidence?

Refn as fuark

>Ryan Gossling main star
>call it "Dallas: A Real Hero"

Fuck that. Give us time. I can see reports and documentaries, but even that feels like vultures in the media.

I saw a poster for Patriots Day with Mark Wahlberg and was disgusted. Why do we need a fucking movie about it? I live around Boston and I am kinda sick of all the Boston Strong marketing bullshit. Even if they donate some money to charity, it just feels like Hollywood cashing in on tragedy with a film.

While I hate acting like there is some taboo and admit there is drama and cinematic ground that can be covered, this just feels oppertunistic in light of recent tragedy.

any good pics of the shooter in action? I only seen the video of him outmanoeuvring the cop

1 nigger capped 5 and wounded 6 more dude

How many dead pigs would we be talkin about here if Dorner and Johnson had managed to team up?

>he thinks this is the first time shit like this has happened

way too edgy

go finish your summerschool homework Micheal

sounds like hokey witch hunting crap

Get Refn on the phone

(You)