Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of...

Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of the flat earth.

Explain more, please.

Explain how we get day and night if the earth is flat?

How could anyone with a whole number iq possibly believe in such a retarded conspiracy

Stop yer shit Tim

Google always has the answer.

earth from space...

...but friends of mine from my sailing days SAILED AROUND ANTARCTICA in their yacht... and it isn't 30000 miles around?
It's just as you'd expect if it was a simple continent as shown on globes.

YES, finally... thank you THE EARTH IS FLAT

>The earth is flat
>We can fly a rocket out of the atmosphere but can't find the edge of the flat earth

Do we have to send you to space so you can see for yourself its round and then will you please spread that to your cuck cult of fellow flat earth beleivers

If that was accurate how do you explain Antarctica's 6 months of darkness in its winter?

Explain mountains

Hope op is troll. People that believe this shit are dumber than retards. A new level of retardation if you will.

Fuck if I know, I don't believe this shit. Just google it like I said I did you fucking faggot.

Moon phases, explain them, go!

how are starts and planets round if the earth is flat.. ever looked through a telescope in your entire life? how do you oil, how do you ocean. only christains belive this crap because they think ignorance brings them close to god. im getting a little tired of progression being stunted because of this.

You dumb cunt, I googled a gif. If you really want to fill your head with lies use the fucking internet.

>Only Christians
I don't care what shape the earth is, but at least I'm not ignorant enough to throw it all on one religion.

have you ever been outside of the atmosphere yourself dumbass

obviously they lying n shit

>cock

Subtle.

could you at least try a little harder if you're just gonna post shit-tier bait? Faggot.

Bait? Get banned queer.

Then I would be able to look up and see a light at all times, even if it's "pointed" somewhere else.

I was told to eat flesh from animals for protein and that the earth is round.

I'm sad humans will most likely die out and never discover other sentient life or a meaning to the universe.

Wait, wait, about this, "Bible says it's flat"
Where do they claim it says that?

k