Entire village massacred because of him

>Entire village massacred because of him
>Man who helped him gets his head chopped off because of him
>Time to quip

Wow does this actually happen? I haven't seen TFA yet. These make The Age of Ultron jokes seem reasonable.

Was he a Mary Sue?

Don't be silly, user. He's a male. The only Mary Sue is Rey.

At least he doesn't go WHOOOOO while personally blasting the fuck out of his friends and squadmates

That look in her eyes. You KNOW they fucked.

>his allies presume him to be dead or captured from the previous massacre
>crash lands on desert
>no form of communication to the outside world
>the droid he was supposed to save goes missing
>DUDE EPIC COMEBACK JUST IN TIME LMAO

How did he get off Jakku? Why did he leave Jakku without BB8?

>friends

No one in the First Order has friends. Did you miss the part where they were all stripped of identity in order to be devoted to the Order? It's fascism to the extreme

And Finn wasn't whooping when he killed the stormtroopers, it was after he blew up a turret

Except Kylo and the first order were there for the old man, and the map to Skywalker. Not Poe at all. They didn't even know he was there until Kylo mind raped oldie mc oldson.

And most soldiers will tell you that a bit of bravado and humour in the face of death? Resilience to intimidation? That attitude will help him endure an interrogation and emotionally handle the massacre he just witnessed. Would you rather the opening to a family action and adventure movie start with a teary "noooo!" Followed by a monologue about evil? You don't open a film like that. You save that emotionality for the climax.

It's story 101.

If you want to tarnish the works of our lord Disney, try harder.

>they were all stripped of identity
If Finn is the average stormtrooper, their technique is pretty shit

So he's a Gary Sue? no pun intended

NO! she's saving it for me

>Space ship as big as a planet
>probably hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of janitors
>luckily, this specific janitors knows about a really specific location of a giant planet
>luckily, the heroes land in the immediate vicinity of said location, instead of on the other side

Yeah the dog sure is grinning

>Oscar Isaac will never stick his brown cock inside you while Daisy Ridley sucks on your tits

She'll bite them off.

I

Yeah no, I like them getting sucked, not bitten

>implying i wouldn't be ok with that

A-are you a girl?

If you think about it, Poe and Leia were responsible for the Republic getting destroyed again.

In the Star Wars universe they have scientific reality of an afterlife in ghost form. So Poe doesn't have to get too worked up about anyone dying because he knows they're chilling out in the Force netherworld and can toss out a few quips.