You have ten seconds to give me a good reason why incest should be illegal

You have ten seconds to give me a good reason why incest should be illegal.
Protip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
instagram.com/liliannakruk/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mentally disabled inbread babies

because something that came out of you shouldn't go back in

This

Cousins aren't incest.

Right?

because their love is too pure; it would destroy everything

because something that came out of your balls shoulden't suck them

better than any other site! a lot of horny sexy sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

Because incest births people who make threads like these into the world. People with obvious DNA deficiencies and lacking a fully developed brain, even if you make it past whatever cut-off age your handicap limits your degenerate ass to.

It's libertarian ideology

Family tree needs branches

Obliteration of the human race via horrid mutations and the mentally ill.

It result into retards like op

You can see how uncomfortable she is from her eyes.

breeds will be retarded because of extremely similar DNA

Is there a back story on this webm?

but its ok for the branches to tangle every now and then

Incest should only be legal for Mother/son pairings.

Condoms.

Is that the tranny whose sister was going to sing at the Trump inauguration? Kinda looks like her.

I-I can't!

the girls is lilly kruk, i checked her instagram but cant fins it, it must be deleted or posted somewhere else.

Yeah. Those uncomfortable smiles, man...

You can believe anything if you just say it to yourself enough times.

girls sorry

I second that motion.

Children birthed form 1st generation incest are no more likely to get disabilities.

The chances only increase over multiple generations of inbreeding.

Just look in the mirror and you have your answer.

> Incest should only be legal for sister/sister pairings.

FTFY

Thank you based user

better than any other site! plenty of horny girls of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

Everyone is talking about birth...you dont have to conceive a child you dumb AUSTISTIC MOTHER FUCKERS HOW ADARE YOU

mutated babbys

Brah this girl is fucking 11

So you can read that? How interesting. So somewhere somehow you learned how kids smile like that.

If she's 11, I'm 11

Yes. Kids are fun to be around, and they're pretty damn upfront with how they're feeling. It isn't hard to tell if you have even a modicum of social skills.

People who develop sexuality are less likely to perform above standard in a work environment.

>Sex makes me happy not hard work

Honestly this is why most woman are shunned out of the workforce.

Fuck the system

That's probably his daughter, and she thinks it's icky that her old man is hugging her for a video.

How many of us lost our virginity or had relationships with our cousins. But never have children with her.

I think you completely missed the sarcasm in my first post, and somehow think I was agreeing with you. She doesn't look uncomfortable at all. Just the opposite. That is the face of somebody being hugged by someone who cares about her very much.

Have you seriously never been hugged, user? Can you not tell?

retarded babies

Genetics

Your amazing social skills.

Jesus fucking christ i want to pull off your sexual organs with my bare hands. You are in complete denial with your own morality.

No shame.
10/10 would feed to pig faced trumpf

I'm not the same user.

>irrationally violent
>virtue-signalling
>liberal
Like pottery.

Confirmed for knowing basic biology.

limiting gene pool of any living being is not beneficial on evolutional level. german shepherd is a good example of this, they all have bad hips just because of limiting the pool. An other good one is golden retriever, they get cancers real easy.

>creeps don't fuck family to breed
>creeps fuck family to fuck

I used to think it should be illegal, then I saw my ex gf finger her younger sister, sold for life.

In that case, forgive me for my confusion. My point remains.

I figured he was just reading too deep into it.

GODDAMNIT DAD STOP TOUCHING ME IM TRYING TO LOOK SEXY FOR INSTAGRAM

Mentally disabled babies and children born with auto-immune diseases are perfectly fine by current day society's standards.

I have 4 sisters and 5 nieces. there's only 1 of them that i might actually consider fucking.

It looks like he's touching her side-plank, but he isn't a politician so it isn't weird

Any cousins?

Electra tendencies are common in pubescent girls. Full-blown complexes are more rare. Besides that, most normal people do enjoy physical contact. I think people are seeing something weird because they want to, not because it exists.

Of course, if it does, I just hope he doesn't hurt her. And judging from the vid, I don't think he ever would.

What was it that attracted you to her unlike the others?

HOLY FUCK

WHAT IS THIS VIDEO ABOUT? SOURCE?

THAT'S CREEPY AS FUCK

HAS THIS BEEN SENT TO THE POLICE YET

THAT OLD DUDE IS GRABBING HER TIT ON CAMERA

>tit

And so the newfags arrive. And so the thread dies.

It's her father, and he controls her instagram

"You can't post on instagram unless I'm touching that dfc"

better than any dating site! a lot of horny legal teens of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

LOL Ik what school this girl went to >inb4 stalker/underage detected

He seems like a real peach of a human. Opiate eyes and an Elvis impersonator to boot. There's a look in her eyes at the last second...

name on pic?

2 but they live in the other side of the country, have only met them once.

she's my niece, is funny, smart, has 10/10 body but she is modest about it, doesnt dress like a hooker slut. her face is pretty as well. She's probably experienced and knows how to fuck

Her look changes right when he presses on her chest.

mutated retard babies

>lilly kruk
instagram.com/liliannakruk/?hl=en

yup, and it looks like he gropes her too

She's one hell of a model. Thanks, user.

Any kids that come out of that relationship are going to be deformed monsters.

Study genetics, user.

you're in the wrong place for a rational debate m8

retarded people are still allowed to make babies with each other

Still waiting foe what we think about this

better than any dating site! a lot of horny young sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

what kind of haircut is called on that girl? with teeny tiny wavy hair?

>we
Sup Forums is not a hivemind.

So you have no ethical problem with it?

Just a genetic problem?

I don't see how it should be. Maybe we could day you're not allowed to have a child, if we had to say something, but consensual sex is consensual sex...

Then what is it?

>is not a
*is a
ftfy

Retard inbred offspring. I'm guessing you'll have some "clever" argument against this.

An imageboard.

Stupid.

>some "clever" argument
Wearing a condom is "clever", now?

No, its just clever.

Immediate family is creepy indeed, but a cousin seems hot in a forbidden taboo way.

Stop this shit on every thread wiil ya!?

The first girl I ever made out with was with my cousin. We made out for a long time. She is hot. Has a kid now. Also touched her tits that night. She wouldn't let me touch her vag though

Where is your image, then? You come here day after day. You are getting something more than an image board here...

seriously I have a cousin I've been wanting to fuck for years and I don't see anything wrong with it, were both adults and she cant have children anymore and is no longer with the father so why shouldn't I ?

>You come here day after day
Huh. Didn't know you were psychic, user. Hell, you probably know more about me than I do!

Fucked up family units, and eventually fucked up retarded inbred children if the cycle goes on long enough, which, as the inbred mindset is very likely to be passed from parent to offspring, is very likely to occur.
Incestuous people are human trash, degenerates, stagnating in their own filth. It's the sexual equivalent of shitting where you sleep.

So this is your first time? Well welcome, newfriend! I, for one, am glad to see you!

I bonked a cousin. Said I'd wanted to for ages and she said the same! Not for f"n babies, for good (if drunken) sex

first pussy I (almost) touched was an older cousins. I was playing truth or dare with 2 older cousins and 1 dared me to touch the other ones vagina, so I slid my hand down her pants but backed out when I felt hair and lied and said I touched it