>Muh grime
Every swans fans

hello OP,

you try a lot of new things but end up not liking the majority of them

are you fucking serious mate?

Slightly depressed but sees the beauty of certain introspection

you're over 25

maybe collects records

this is like the typical personality that everyone on this board has. Be original you faggot piece of shit.

Hows middle school going? The angst gets worse bud

I'm too lazy to make these but I respect your taste a lot, would probably be friends with irl although my music taste kinda diverged from this a few years ago

Stop being a stinky penis boy

>stinky penis boy
my favorite gwen stefani song

You seem like you have really cool fashion sense and a really defined/unique personality.

>voted for hillary
you're a gay korean man. + Kate bush
You smoke weed by yourself a lot

You want to try new things
estranged from a family member or former spouse
fucking autistic and antisocial

either female or gay

>estranged from a family member or former spouse

well, you got it user

what's the album in the 2nd spot?

attention whore
appreciates image over content
"""unique"""

forgetful

y tho

meant to upload this one

king creosote jon hopkins - diamond mine
It's sort of a concept album based around a small seaside Scottish town. Definitely check it out

idiot
gay
underage
shit taste
thinks himself patrician

> (You)
>underage

i wish

hey

im bad with these personality things most of them look the same to me? hard to say

woah thats different
perhaps you're the optimistic bubbly type? retaining some childlike nature?
do you stare at the ceiling and the room becomes outer space? it happens

lazyposting...

In no particular order.

Weeb, but a hipster about it. Doesn't watch anime but still loves most anything Japanese
looking for validation, too afraid of getting judged to post opinion on other people's charts
Introspective person who tries to keep busy to avoid getting to existential

Roast me boys

>Introspective person who tries to keep busy to avoid getting to existential
accurate, very.

just noticed to should be too in that last one, but whatever

Might as well because guessing personalities is not music discussion.

Have you heard of a band called Nine Inch Nails? you would probably be into them judging by your taste

You get really mad when a girl tries to play her music

You finally went insane after trying to be patrician for years

You're angry and young stuck between angst and maturity

You hate Autechre

i like that you like that FJM record and are not ashamed.
gd taste, best Sonic Youth album
F#A# has been my go to favourite recently as well
cool guy, what's the ablum with the floating lady?
i mean most fags on this board will call it 'entry level' but i dig it.

I don't know what you all listen to

Bill Evans and Jim Hall - Undercurrent
If you are into Jazz, worth trying.

pmuB

Be nice, or be brutal and deliver recommendations.

Can be fairly emotional though introverted so people do not notice it. Feel somewhat "contained" by society so to speak.

Rather flamboyant and possibly a homosexual, certainly has a lot of female friends and is seen as being approachable and very cool.

Has likely been on Sup Forums for a year and is also likely black - strong person with strong beliefs though knows how to relax.

Again, has been on Sup Forums for a year or two though is certainly up for experimenting with different styles. Kinda shy in person.

Very attractive and a more extroverted person to some degree.

Frequents the underground scene, can come off as edgy at times though still a cool person when you know them.

Been on Sup Forums for a year, likely wants to skip what is considered "entry level" for more experimental stuff. Cool guy, certainly introverted.

Killed your family and friends, desecrated their graves and pines for the release of a Shadow-themed opera.

Cool bloke, fun to hang around with though likely kinda shy. Been on Sup Forums for about a year and tried CAN and Zappa in an attempt to jump-start the more experimental records on the MuCore chart. I'm assuming such based on the observation that you seem to have ran out of steam on the other favorites section and pasted multiple albums from the same artists. We've all been there.

Recommendations:
>At the Drive-In - Relationship of Command (made by members of TMV, very highly acclaimed post-hardcore album of the 2000s).
>Blur - 13 (Art-rock album, there only album that really grants them their own concrete sound, very varied with influenced from noise rock to trip-hop.)
>King Crimson (Discography).

*their.

Is likely my kindred spirit

>Cool bloke, fun to hang around with though likely kinda shy.
I'll happily take that

>Been on Sup Forums for about a year and tried CAN and Zappa in an attempt to jump-start the more experimental records on the MuCore chart.
I found them both a good few years before Sup Forums. I've not been here long, it was never really my home board.

>I'm assuming such based on the observation that you seem to have ran out of steam on the other favorites section and pasted multiple albums from the same artists. We've all been there.
I was conscious of that but probably reflective of a lack of diversity.

>At the Drive-In - Relationship of Command (made by members of TMV, very highly acclaimed post-hardcore album of the 2000s).
Love it, had it in but removed it for Safe As Milk
>Blur - 13 (Art-rock album, there only album that really grants them their own concrete sound, very varied with influenced from noise rock to trip-hop.)
I liked their chart stuff but never bought anything besides Parklife. Thanks
>King Crimson (Discography).
Yeah about time I gave it a proper try.

lazyposting is funposting
>inb4 kys

I feel like you're into some sort of history or political science

You make some sort of digital art.

I could see you being into fashion.

Not quite philosophical, not quite religious, but you appreciate the discussion of grand, universal concepts.

You're very new here aren't you? Could contribute a bit more though I'm sure you're an alright person - probably underage though (I say that as someone who used to lurk on this board when I was such). Props on The Streets though, skinner is a genius and I'm more than confident that you are a britbong. Laid back guy, has a few laughs though probably not much of a social guy.

I'd recommend trying Ride - Nowhere by the way and all of Slowdive's stuff. Definitely try Interpol if you haven't already. Shabazz Palaces - Lese Majesty is also pretty good if you like Death Grips.

lazyposting, im sorry

Yeah pretty new. Not underage at all, just late getting more into music and I used to be an EDM bro up untill close to18. Not a britbong, Irish. Spot on with the last bit though.

I like Shabazz Palaces, Black Up is on my chart. I actually have Slowdive and Interpol downloaded but haven't listened to any yet, been meaning to check out that Ride album.

You're like me (almost)

whats the album next to GKMC