Have you ever caught a girlfriend cheating?

Have you ever caught a girlfriend cheating?

How did you found out?

What have you done after finding out?

What was her reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

greentext if you want

id like to see this one go, i suspect my gf is on to something

bump

My wife came home at 2am drunk. I asked her where she was and after a bit of arguing she told me she had been fucked by her friend from work. I asked her to prove it and she took of her pants and I could see cum in her pants. When asked her what the fuck she was thinking she laid down and spread her legs so I could get a better look. I then proceed to lick the cum from her dripping wet pussy until she came and squirted on my face. That was a great night

disgusting and fake

i think this was not supposed to be a cuck thread but whatever

>Last year
>Dating QT chub from /soc/
>I'm 25, she's 19
>Fall for her hard
>After 4/5 months, start catching glimpses of convos on her phone
>Still friends with her ex, red flag
>Bring it up cautiously with her
>"Oh, yah me & ex are childhood friends"
>Don't like it but what can I do?
>She goes home for holidays (Uni)
>Ex lives in her town
>She returns, awkward. Meet at station, she'll barely look at me
>Find out she'd been fucking her Ex / getting him / others off online for cash/lingerie...

Also cheated on the first night after we made it official & came to my house bawling her eyes out. I'm a fucking dumbass, I know.

She's never apologised, and her only retort was, "Shouldn't have dated a cheater lol"..

This world, man.

>lost my virginity to her
>only went out with her cause she was a slut
>suspected she was cheating so got my mate to make a move over MSN (yeah msn...)
>eventually she gave in
>mate showed me the chat history

should i go on?

Why not

what hurts the most, at least in my experience is that I never thought she could do it. I mean, she was always so needy with me, always saying that she loved me, had an awesome relation with my family. Fuck!

Yeah fucked up world ..

Believe me I have a feeling I'll be learning that first person soon ..

But it's life we live we llearn and hope I don't make the same mistake twice if worst comes to worst

is the pic related?
go on then

>had my birthday coming up in couple weeks
>she was saying how they should sneak off to the bathroom and do shit
>obviously I dumped her after my mate showed me
>before i got rid of her nudes showed my mate too (mistake)
>weeks later her friend was chatting with me
>told me she had been meeting up with my mate
>never known what they got up to...

at least you lost your v/card bro

>>before i got rid of her nudes showed my mate too (mistake)

Bullshit, post those nudes, cuck

msn.... this was like over 10 years
also did post em but lost over time

true!
although would of been good to know if she got fucked

jesus who cares, you were not dating her anymore. thats like stalking exes

better than any dating site! a lot of horny cheating wives of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

not yet, maybe i will

>Have you ever caught a girlfriend cheating?
Yep
>How did you found out?
Went on her phone while she was sleeping in my our bed, found a bunch of texts detailing lots of sexual shit
>What have you done after finding out?
Woke her up and went ape shit, punched a hole in my wall and bathroom door, threw my bedside lamp across the room and broke it, kicked her out of my house and then cried for a bit. Tried to make the relationship work a few weeks later but it fell apart.
>What was her reaction?
She started crying, begged me to stay. She kept trying to deny that shit happened, was kind of weird because it was obvious that she had been banging another guy. It was almost like she thought that saying it didn't happen made it true.

Just fyi for any anons out there, unless you're a cuck, if your gf fucks another dude then dump her. Even if you try and make it work, you'll always have that mental image of another dude fucking her in the back of your head.

I think thats what is going to happen in my relationship but ill try to avoid breaking shit and the bitch is never gonna put her eyes on me again

It was hard to not break shit, I was so fucking angry that I had to hit something and I didn't want to hit her and end up in jail for the night or some stupid shit. I was with her for 2 years and was going to buy an engagement ring for her in a few weeks, good thing I found out when I did.

I went to use my last ex's phone to look up a video because mine was dead and she freaked the fuck out because she thought I was reading her texts. Turns out she was talking to and had been fucking her ex. By the time she came back for the second load of her stuff all her shit was in a pile out the front door

Yes.

She left her phone by mistake while going to the grocery store. She left a gmail account open in one of her web browsers. All the details and pics.

Fucked up thing was, confronted her and was set to toss the bitch out of my house. I had a weird feeling though, made her take a pregnancy test since we had one left from a previous scare. Shit tested positive. Talk about a conundrum!

Called her best friend to come pick her up. Took her away and our son stayed with me. It was about a month later that I let her back in the house. The ONLY reason was because of the baby. Yes, I am the father. The affair was with another woman.

Talk about a shit storm. It's been 5 years now. Things have settled down and the kids have two good parents in the house. Still don't trust the bitch so I picked up a lady on the side. Keeps me going.

It was like getting kicked in the nuts... but in the heart.

I suppose I was one of the lucky ones because the guilt caused her to tell me. We tried to make it work but I resented her and basically just used her as a fuck doll for another year until she found some renegade to leave me for. I was over it anyways. Still think about her though, I loved her to death before she fucked me over...

This is almost exactly what happened to me.

I've had a few women show interest in me since then, slept with a few here and there but I feel like I've become pretty jaded and cynical when it comes to women.

>Three different times over the course of ten years, I've caught my wife setting up a cheating situation.
>I always catch her after she's backed out.
>The texts or emails always reveal she set up a meeting but changed her mind, and the guy is always pissed.
>Last year she finally let a guy feel her tits up in his van
>I wanted to leave her, but we have a kid. I don't want to make a broken home for the kid since we actually have a really good one.

How do I live with a woman I don't trust? Other information, the sex is daily and fucking awesome - she is a sex addict. BDSM. Loves deep throat. Anything. No limits.

I still hate the lies.

That's tough man. No question, any relationship be it a friend or a lover will go far without trust. Then you throw a cool kid in the mix.

So you don't trust her, have a great kid and the sex is great. I'm reminded of my main man Meatloaf,
>2 out of 3 ain't bad

>sex addict
>surprised when she cheats

You retarded, dude?

*not go far

what age range are we talking about? How old is your wife?

just treat her the exact same, when she bitches, tell her she shouldnt have invited that lifestyle

Thanks. Being cheated on is hard. It is harder when it's in a gray area. If she had sex with him - I'd be gone. But she didn't have sex with him... so I'd feel like I'm the one ending the family.

And you wouldn't believe how good it is otherwise. She is Sup Forums approved, red pilled, anti feminist. Makes six figures, and is a jew genius with money - despite being perfectly white. She loves sex, and she is a nice person.

Yeah well, that's like.

We're thirties. High school sweethearts. She's never had another cock besides mine, I've never had a different pussy. Huge appeal in my book.

ITT: We learn never to date a girl with daddy issues.

Getting cheated on is hard. No one thinks it can happen to them. Every thinks they are special. I did too. Another thing that makes it hard is that men don't talk to other men about getting cheated on - in most cases. Certainly not marriages.

Can't exactly admit to dad that my wife, who he had Christmas Dinner with last week, was going to Second Base with some idiot the month prior. That would make look like a fucking democrat.

So yeah, getting cheated on is often a lonely shitty experience. And it often is not cut-and-dry. Sometimes you don't even know for sure if it happened. Just remember that you guys are not alone.

damn, she's getting paid too?! Next you're gonna tell me she loves anal. How long has it been since the last "close encounter of the dick" kind? Do you both ever talk about it or is it swept under the rug?

/thread lol
>> Cheat === Dump and make her feel bad
remember , don't be a cuck.

when first gf told me shes cheating i cried and hit her stomach she couldnt breathe really well and cried and i just left her there. the next day she texted shes rly sorry. wtf
second gf didnt cheat ever but she had an addiction to male attention and kept dressing really teasy and kept flirting and teasing everyone, never let anyone touch her or she touch anyone though. my jealousy just couldnt handle such a person, my bro thought its hot, i didnt. so i let her go. no contact ever since. she tried contacting me, since shes oldschool and wanted to marry xd.
last gf was some weird latina who cheated all the time, but i did too. it was like an open relationship. i'd come home from a girl i fucked and she'd come home from a lover, or we'd invite our fuckbuddies over and all watch tv together.
she was just cool to live with. it was like best roommates with benefits, not a real relationship. she always said its a relationship, but whatever.

>8 year relationship, engaged
>I'm studying in another city, 700 km away. Have been for last 3 years
>Great friend of mine breaks up with his girlfriend, she messages me on Facebook warning me that he was falling for my fiancee
>Dismiss it as jealousy
Keep in mind this guy was like a brother to me, I literally saved his life when he had an asthma attack. I had no reason to suspect anything at all.
>Her cousin, who I became very close to during my relationship, tells me my fiancee had been cheating on me for the past 6 months
>This girl had very severe social anxiety and self-esteem problems, so she would never make this shit up. The very fact she built up the courage to tell me about it means she was so disgusted about it she couldn't take it anymore, so no reason for doubt
>Confront fiancee about it, she admits it and says I'd changed too much while away
>Break up immediately
It hurt like hell, but looking back, it was for the best. My current girlfriend (3 years relationship) is incomparable to my ex. It's water and wine. So if my ex hadn't cheated on me, I'd missed out on the best person to ever show up in my life.

She made 100.5K last year. First time cracking the six figure. She was very proud. She works Aerospace. Anal is the only thing she doesn't like... but she does have six butt plugs that she sometimes likes during regular sex.

The time she set up a dicking was about October. Before that it has been 2014, and 2013. She canceled these plans, and I found the records months afterwards. She basically had friend-zoned these punks - but used them for cyber sex when needed. They were so desperate I couldn't even be mad at them.

The real problem was that she got in a van with a dude from work and let him suck her tits. That pushed me further than I've ever gone before to crazy town. We're seeing a Marriage Whisperer. Twice a month we go alone - we are going to start going together after a couple of months. The guy is an old man, and really cool. Phd Doctor. Former Marine, looks like Santa and is always smiling.

It's all good until the baby comes, right?

yeah my gf went to a bar with her friends and sent me a text saying her panties broke. I knew she was cheating so i confronted her. big fight. now over. in the process of packing shit now...

...wait what? her panties broke? the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Yup
It's hard to not want to deal with relationships at all or treat girls like shit because I'm not letting that shit happen to me again

Found out one of my buds was fucking around with one of my exes when we were dating. Beat the fuck out of him, heard from someone else that he was talking saying he was gonna jump me with a knife, so I beat the fuck out of him again with a bat. Left the bitch. Lived happily ever after.

she said her panties just broke randomly while she was out. it was an obvious lie. she left em somewhere i guess.

>"close encounter of the dick" kind
>She works Aerospace

That's pretty funny. Well really, it seems like you're doing everything right. I agree, my lady getting into a van and getting those titties sucked would spark some anger. Even the cyber shit. I guess it just depends on how open you both are about sex. I mean, damn... 6 butt plugs?!

I'm pulling for you both. Even if you're some Trump fags ;)

>>be me
>>be rather aggressive person
>>find perfect girl
/10 skinny perfect tan skin (italian ish)
>>be together 2 ish years
>>regularly cheat.
>>i mean regularly. once week while she was out of town for work
>>fuck 7 girls. one a night and everyone was new not a single repeat or old fling
>>use whisper tinder skout etc.
fucking different girls lel
>>anyhow
>>be cheating constantly
>>install spy app on her phone so I can keep an eye on what she sees so I can be sneakier
>>find out shes getting all sweet on this dude at her work
>>not pleased
>>I work out plan
>>while monitoring there texts one night he invites her to dinner
>>she declines because me obviously but she knows she can't get away with it
>>I walk downstairs and say hey I have a job out of town. I'll be gone for the next 2 days I leave in the morning
>>watch texts...
>>she changes her mind and accepts
>>fuck yes
>>plan in motion
>>figure out where they are gonna go blah blah
>>oh btw i'm a mechanic
>>so I head to a friends house and she leaves for work the next day

Yes and I beat her ass

Yes
>How did you found out?
I looked on her resource packs
I confronted her. Told her it's not fair to the other players, and she should stop using hacks.
>What was her reaction?
She corrupted my save files when I went to bed.

Thanks

You have yourself a good one. And to anyone else out there, /fit/ is a great place to go for mental health. Just read the sticky. Working out the body helps the mind.

She didn't come back that night, she was more into weed than into a relationship.
I dumped her the next morning.
I cried like a huge gaping pussy
I congrat myself until today for having done that.

It happened to me a while ago, but I still feel like I just have no patience for any sort of bullshit when it comes to women now. I feel pretty much the same towards any potential partner now, I'm in my early 20's and want to eventually do the whole wife and kids thing, idk if it'll happen though because I seriously don't know how I'd react if that kind of shit happened to me again

Good stuff. Thanks user. I'll check it out

That's one of the dumbest excuses I've ever heard.

Good on you for dumping her tho user, stay strong bro.

Based user is based

better than any dating site! a lot of horny cheating gfs of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

>Yes, wife had moved in with somebody while I was deployed
>She was banging best friend's brother, he saw her on his brother's facrbook
>asked her wtf, she denied it, despite the evidence. Divorced her and her family didn't speak to her for a year
>She tried to rationalize it and say it was my fault, then asked me to pay off her student loan (I had this money set aside already). Instead, I went and bought a maserati and now she lives like a hippie since she has no money.

> dated tons of women
> never been cheated on
> know all girls fuck around and lie about it
> don't care what they do when i'm not around
> never called one of them my girlfriend
> unbreakable_heart.jpg
> what are you doing wrong?
> therefore she can't cheat

Good job! Teach that bitch that between her legs doesn't always pay off. Thanks for your service m8

fucking kek

Cheers to you Sup Forumsrother, all this happened to me about 4 yrs ago, but since I've got a girl who I've given every reason to leave, but she reassures me that she'll only leave if I cheat or hit her, and I actually believe it. There are good ones out there, though they might be 7/10s lol

Unsure.

>How did you found out?

So I checked her texts while she was 3 months into living with me. the night before she had been acting weird while super absorbed into her phone and I had this very weird intuition that something was going down.

Turns out she was sexting with her ex and he invited her over to fuck while his current GF was out of town. She agreed but it wouldn't be until a week later.

Immediately confronted her. She tried to deny and lie her way out. She tried to take her phone back but I was too strong for her. We argued a bit and she swore up and down it was "just sexting" and nothing really happened. Based on the contents of their texts, there was nothing that specifically indicated they had met recently.

>What was her reaction?

Eventually she left and I freaked out. Drove to my brothers work to get his advice. Went back home and she was there. Screamed at her. She cried. I screamed at her to tell me the truth and she continued to swear up and down it was just texting and nothing ever happened.

90% of me believes her, but part of me knows she has a great situation with me (free rent, employment connections, free food etc.) so to tell the truth would create drastic problems for her.

We are still together. I know after all that some might call me a cuck or a bitch or whatever. I believe her that she was just carried away and nothing ever happened "IRL. However, she certainly intended to. I hope I stomped that shit out before it ever did, but of course doubt lingers over the relationship.

Sometimes when I see her on her phone a lot I get like PTSD and kind of want to be all controlling and possessive. A couple times i have asked her to give me her phone so I can check and I've never seen anything questionable since.

I imagine a lot of people would think I'm stupid but I think she just made a dumbass mistake out of youth and inexperience. I love her.

gay literorica, anyfag?

of course, by fag, i mean faggot.
not faggot, like you are a queer who needs to die...
more like, you are a faggot; nothing more than a bundle of sticks who exists to burn for our (real humans) enjoyment and warmth of heart.

>> check um

>>she thinks I am out of town
>>I watch her texts all day
>>take break to sleep with random slam pig that loves anal
>>back to plan
>>I was a huge piece of shit
>>don't judge just listen
>>they have been flirting all day via text.
>>everyone at her work knew me and loved me
>>so they had to hide everything
>>so work is finally over and they are heading to dinner
>>I have a friend out to handle some spying
>>he takes a picture of them meeting up.
>>sends it to me.
>>he's the real mvp
>>so now it's time to plant the seed

Youre fucked. She knows she can get away with it, now.

Good luck with the new flame user, and thanks. Honestly I would be pretty happy with a 7/10 loyal wife material qt, hopefully I'll get there one day.

>>have a few burner phones cause you know constant cheating
>>use google voice for random number that can't be traced.
>>have three different numbers set up
>>send the pic imediately as they are sitting down
>>with the message
>>you know user is a mean mother fucker
>>you do know he's going to kill you when I send him this
>>spy friend chilling outside in his car
>>calls me and says he ran out got in his car and sped off
>>then the texts start
>>he pretends something family happened and he needed to go
>>kek
>>start sending qoutes of their conversations to him
>>using their pet names when I address him
>>he's losing it
>>I do this over a month
>>different numbers different bits of their messages
>>fem user comes home one night crying
>>says she thinks her phone has been hacked
>>i'm really good with tech bullshit so she has me check it out
>>lel
>>no probs here baby whats going on
>>she makes up some story about one of the guys at work having his phone hacked and sent everyone messages
>>he didn't write and now she thinks hers is hacked.
>>reassure her that everything is fine
>>meanwhile he changes his number and his phone
>>obviously I can still see...
>>wait another month
>>they talk less but still talk
>>he finally gets drunks and admits he wants to fuck her
>>fire up the burners
>>all three with the same message
>>we warned you, you failed to comply.
>>sending everything to user now
>>he flips shit
>>shes home with me and gets a text
>>immediately gets nervous and panicky
>>says her phone is dying and she wants to play candy crush so she needs to use mine
>>my phone is clear cause not anretard
>>she is literally sweating
>>like shes in a sauna
>>casually open my laptop
>>email dings
>>she fucking screams and grabs my laptop
>>breaks down and confesses everything
>>hours go by as she sobs and begs me to stay etc etc.
>>I act all mad and scream and blah blah
>>finally after shes calmed down I open my

she knows she will be out on her ass with nowhere to live except with her parents hundreds of miles away. she definitely knows that.

OP I have a friend whose brother divorced his wife for sexting a dude.

Not calling you a cuck or faggot here man, but I'd leave if i was you. if you give her an inch or leeway with that shit now, she'll take a mile later.

I meant user not op, my bad

Raped her. She liked it, pissed me off, I broke up with her the next day. Hit me up literally every day for 3 months before I ripped her a new one and blocked her from everything. Friends of hers kept trying to talk to me for her but thankfully they're all super polite and none of them really wanted to do it. Banged one of them and she jokingly mentioned something like 'oh that's why.'

>>open laptop and casually say
>>oh that was my sister, she had her baby!

>>she starts steaming a bit
>>my phone has been silent this whole time
>>she picks it up and checks it.
>>nothing
>>she hands me my phone and immediately
>>texts him....
>>he didn't get anything
>>wtf did you do
>>he had no idea I just admitted it
>>he replies
>>wtf
>>I send one last message
>>haha faggot good job
>>all that work and you didn't even get to fuck her

we have since split and I have met my fucking soul mate. we've been together five years and no I haven't cheated once and neither has she.
she's the shit def don't deserve her.

Oh yeah, because she told me.

yeah, and trust me I've thought of that.

our relationship is incredibly positive....that incident obviously makes her sound horrible but aside from that her presense is hugely positive and beneficial to me.

I am constantly vigilant for any of that BS and if I ever catch a hint of anything like that gain we are done - no questions asked. She knows this. Yet even 2 years later, doubt lingers. so perhaps it will ultimately blow up in my face. I'm willing to take that risk,

fucking cuck get a backbone.

out of spite I waited about a month and sent screenshots to his wife
only two but it was enough. he used one of the pet names they used with my ex. so yeah divorce.
she took his car and the house. he was a mustang fag. brand new roush stage 3 so that was awesome. he was a predator tho. he preyed on 5 other girls there at work and split up two couples and one marriafe so i didn't feel bad at all. shit got so bad after that he actually started doing meth. he moved out of state and I assume is in jail or homeless.
again...
I was a total piece of shit too but I was sneakier about it.

Quite the opposite. I've been caught cheating on two of them.
My second one was chubby and I couldn't fuck her doggy-style cause the odor from her ass was atrocious.
My fifth one changed after getting one of her ovaries removed due to cancer. I'd say her pheromones smelled rancid.

I went to school with her.

Sat next to her in Phys. Ed.

nice story mate, props

Yes

>How did you found out?
She went missing from a party, me and two friends found some of her belongings spread around the yard outside. We started looking for her, and after maybe 15 minutes of looking found out she wasnt dead drunk outside, she was fucking another dude on the dirt behind some bushes.

Punch a hole in the wall in her bathroom.

>What was her reaction?
She was crying alot and she kept saying that she thought i was being ok with it happening. Dunno where she got that from.

I'm probably being a little generous giving her a 7, but I love a cute face. You know the fuck of it though? I'm almost sure I just saw that ex of mine on /hc/ (quite possibly with who she cheated on me with) and I've been having feelings that I want to sleep with girls that I work with, and really been wanting to act on those feelings. Life is fucking crazy

>she thought i was being ok with it happening.

did you tell her not to talk to you or your son ever again?

name of spy app? is it detectable?

>I always use a keylogger in mi pc. Report of that come to my work she was texting whit ramdom dude from other country.
>I save the conversation and resend to all her family.
>I say "my love i want a date whit u"
>Went we out my friend come home and takeout all her shit and change the key
In the date i punch her in the face split her and say nothing more.
>>She try to back home lol
>>Her dad and her mom call her to say she is a slut
>Was a great day
Now sheis single really poor and live in a shithole house whit a crack lesbian friend
:)
>The wierd part is i like the idea of swinger and cuckold fantasy. But u cannot so it nothing whitout my permision

never had gf

Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on [b], it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

Regards, Patrick Bateman

> But u cannot so it nothing whitout my permision
what?

Nice power fantasy you got there, bro

it's detectable now. anything past jellybean warns you about it. THis was awhile ago

i have the texts printed out if you wanna see.
that's probably a weird thing to have but I forgot I had them til you said that.

>>Suspect gf is lying to me
>>ask her about it
>>she says *all is well
>>tell her im leaving
>>tell her i can forgive her but i cant live with her if she holds up a lie when caught *no respect etc.
>>she tells me the truth while crying
>>I thank her for being honest
>>tell her i want a bj
>>she looks at me fucked up but does it
>>im rough with her mouth
>>tell her to take a shower to get ready to go out
>>looks up at me like i didn't just treat her face like a toy
>>she goes in the shower
>>write a note saying *I lied
>>leave and never see or speak to her again.
the fun part?
stupid bitch told everyone what i did and instead of people hating me they made fun of her

kek'd

good on ya user