What does Sup Forums think of XXXTENTACION?

What does Sup Forums think of XXXTENTACION?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haONsElcz1E
youtube.com/watch?v=HryTh---5JA
youtu.be/2FsnVCLYcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=kpWtMoL-ZYo
youtube.com/watch?v=-UJpJnycyDc
bla.st/l8r3f
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbe-h8Skv3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty good!

absolute shit. He needs to pay respect to his underground elders i.e Spaceghostpurrp, Raider Klan, etc... SGP even fucked his girl the first day X got locked up... not to mention all of X's fans are edgy kids who shop at hot topic.

SpaceGhost doesn't have a quarter of XXX's talent

Is this hiphop? Because hiphop is garbage.

A good nigger is a dead nigger

hes a fag who bites x. wulfs style so hard

Yes, but he's very unique from most hip hop

youtube.com/watch?v=haONsElcz1E

youtube.com/watch?v=HryTh---5JA

>unique

nigga have you even heard xavier wulf

I actually have not. I'll check him out.

Ready for the Trunks, Slump God, and X collab when he get out

youtu.be/2FsnVCLYcrM

FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP

i cant stand xavier wulf for some reason. I try to like him i just cant

i feel the same way weirdly enough. I like everyone who sounds like him but I can't like him

youtube.com/watch?v=kpWtMoL-ZYo

not exactly like xxx but similar. he has songs that are closer.

he is the originator of anime and rap blending

i like this side of X better

better than any dating site! a lot of horny exotic chicks of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

blackland radio is a classic. come back when X has a classic

very true my friend. liked your post very much

pretty much. im not the biggest bones fan either i like his early stuff tho like Skinny

He's the only nigger I can listen to on a daily basis in all honesty. And now that Adam from no jumper is his manger shit is looking pretty good

he's an acquired taste I would say... he'll grow on you just give it some time

Speaking of underground shit where the fuck has spooky black been

what do you think about Pouya? Fat Nick?

no idea, think my friend and I had a convo about him and I recall him telling me hat Spooky Black might have changed his name

Someone's insecure.

ive fucked with pouya since the beginning. Fat nick i later heard about. He's good but i like Pouya a little more.

because he called him a nigger?

just look at how he acts.. obvious nigger, but good entertainment.

how the fuck do you not hear about fat nick first day you search pouya?.. they are best friends.

maybe, idk when i listen to him i feel like he is bored and that makes me bored. Maybe he has changed his flow with his new stuff i havent bothered to listen.

Spooky is fucking trash

I agree w you my man, Pouya's the best lyrically but Fat Nick's the best party music wise

>contradiction

that's true he's kind of monotone, what do you think about Chris Travis? Eddy Baker?

lmao, he doesn't need to respect SGP and Raider Klan

Somewhat related but I feel like skimask should get more recognition than he does almost feels like he's X's shadow

idk honestly his early stuff didnt really feature Fat Nick, so i never heard about him.

My friend listens to this dude, I only fuck with the beats, but like most artists on soundcloud, he ruins it. Most of his anger is clearly projected into his music and makes it very hard to turn up to any of his music.

His goes by his real name Corbin because he believed people didn't take him seriously as Spooky Black

jesus fuck christ in the eye this is the most homosexual laden thread I've seen on Sup Forums in ages.

You call this shit hip hop? I must be getting old, what gay as shit is this? People that can't sing singing on some low budget sounding crap and "lyrics" from what sounds like grown children with no command of the english language. This is some sort of sick homo erotic pedo children rap.

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

i pretty much have all the chris travis mixtapes. Eddy baker isnt great, but when im in the mood ill put him on. I havent been up to date with any of his recent stuff tho

>"lyrics" from what sounds like grown children with no command of the english language.

Is Look At Me the only X song you've heard?

what the fuck you talking about? i bet a lot of these people listen to a wide variety of music. I can go from Miles Davis to Nirvana to Pouya to Yuna. All different types of music for different moods. Peoples taste in music never stays the same. Listening to new genres is how we discover new one.

$uicide Boy$ are 100x better than XXX or any of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbe-h8Skv3Q

edgelord confirmed

>SuicideBoys

These dudes have no substance to them tbh

yeah I'm edgy when you faggots listen to shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24

hahahah.. fucking retards

>you call this hip-hop?
Fuck here we go again

idk man $ui $ui got me feeling sad from shit like Leave you things behind part 2 to amped up from memoirs of a gorilla. Pretty much all their releases have had good songs.

I can't listen to suicide boys it gets to a point where all there shit sounds the same and eventually just feels like I'm listening to a long ass song

he's the shit

this spoke to me on a spiritual level when I was down

>this

How many songs does X have with Ronny J on production?

SippinTeaInYoHood is a fantastic track and I'd love to hear more like it.

What's up with all you faggots being into shit that makes you cry? Talk to bitches, get money, do something nigga like god damn.

i fucking love his music

who said we aint getting bitches while we crying

Have a sad cum bb

You right