Picture mostly unrelated. Anyone else like to cum in their sister?

Picture mostly unrelated. Anyone else like to cum in their sister?

I wait til mine gets drunk or after she's had a long day at work and just passes out. I'll go into her room and jack off until I'm basically one thrust away from cumming, then stick her and empty my sack. It's the best.

That's hot

Tell us how this started user

It's rather mundane, which is why I started the thread for whack ammo. Hang on. Just posting quick to bump.

We're about the same age. She got a job as soon as she hit 16 and I hit puberty very very late. But when it did, it hit me like a truck, and it was around the time she was coming home from her hard-as-shit job. Mom would be drunk and passed out downstairs and dad was still at work. My sister would change for bed and drop right into a coma. She called me into her room that first time, cuz she wanted her purse where she could find it the next morning. When I came back with it, she was out like a light. She's attractive so I couldn't control myself, not even for the first couple of days.

After poking and prodding and shaking her, I dragged down her pajamas, stuck it in and fucked her. I lasted a couple of seconds, but didn't shoot anything. I got out of there quick but still freaked out. It was the best feeling at the time and the worst feeling right after. The next day same shpeel but without the purse. I walked in, tested the waters, jam it in and knock her junk around for a few seconds then go back to my room.

>cont

Have you even taken any pictures? If so POST EM

How'd you get it in without waking her up?? Also cont plz.

More

OP is your average Trump supporter.

>things that never happened
>incest b8
>old pasta

hey at least they aren't pedoseual hillary supporters, apparently progressives love pedophilia?

Nope, but when I was 18 and a virgin some of my family went on vacation and we were splitting rooms (4 people to a room x 2 beds) I ended up sleeping in the same bed with my aunt which ended up with her giving me a hand job in the middle of the night. Woke up late no idea what time it was maybe 2am hard, her back was to me and we were in sort of a spooning position, I adjusted so I was against her and my arm on her hip slow and easy dry humping her hoping to god that she didn't wake up. Of course I got a little too ambitious and was going harder than I should have and I felt like she was awake but she didn't say anything just adjusted her body a bit like I maybe woke her. I stopped and just kept my dick against her and decided to be satisfied with that and her hand came around, she grabbed my dick through my boxers and started rubbing it, no words no nothing just playing with my dick going back and forth between that and my balls. I felt her ass and hip while she gave me a hand job after pulling my dick out of my boxers and came all over her hand, ass and myself. No words, nothing but the hand job when she was done she adjusted herself under the blanket again, pushed her ass into me and I fell asleep with my arm around her, still hard and smelling my own cum.

We woke up the next day and nothing, the day went as if the late night hand job never happened and we've never talked about it. I am 36 now and she is 61, to this day its my most intense sexual experience.

More

Which candidate had a pedophilia case again

It started taking longer and longer to 'come' said with quotes because I was still shooting blanks. One time I'm fucking her a bit too rough and she half-way wakes up, disoriented. Her alarm wasn't going off but she smacked it off the corner table and went back to sleep. I'm buried to the hilt and frozen in place. I'm too afraid to even pull out cuz she might feel that too so I just waited and waited til I was soft, and left for the night. This is when I developed a habit of jacking off before sticking her. She only slept face down, and the one time I turned her over to check out her tits she woke right up so I can't fuck with that shit but whatever, I've got the pussy. I told her she was snoring and immediately left the room that day.

Anywway, the next year (like 3 months really) she started coming home tired AND drunk, she was getting booze from somewhere but she wasn't a fuck-up about it, it just meant I could fuck her on the weekends. Same usual thing, she crawls up the stairs, tells our unconscious mother she's going to bed, gets dressed and passes out. I watch sometimes but not overtly, she doesn't care because we've seen each other naked our whole lives, and a "couple of seconds of nipple isn't going to traumatize anyone."

>cont

My sis one jacked me. A party in our basement, we ended up drunk.lying under a blanket with e few friends. She thought she was rubbing a friend, didn't realise it was me. Should have seen here face when she realised it was me cumming... :P

That is the most perfect vagina.

A few days before valentines day she came home drunk as expected. I waited a few minutes, turned off my music, snuck across the hall, shook her, then pulled her panties down and slid my dick in. While I'm pumping it's getting wet unusually fast. A thought crossed my mind she might be awake but I figured eh, if she finds out now I'll play it by ear, that'd be hot. Then something different happens. Instead of 'coming' down at the end of my dick, I was coming from the chest. The air got hot, and heavy, I started sweating pretty damn good, and right at the end, I dumped what still felt like the biggest load of my life into her pussy. I didn't know til I'd pulled out what happend but I couldn't even pull out, the head was engorged and way too sensative, I had to wait til I was almost completely soft again to even try. Then horror. Sperm fucking everywhere, and it was UP there. I was not going to hide this. I just pulled her panties back up, threw the blanket over her and ran into my room.

I woke up fucking early that day. This is it, I went too far. She's going to say something. I'm going to get jail or therapy or both. 4 months of free sex is gone. I should have been careful. I finaly heard the sound I was waiting for. A loud enough 'FUCK' that I could hear it through our two thick ass doors...but then nothing bad happened. I got the courage to leave my room eventually and skipping all the details like how she was sprinting back and forth between her room and the bathroom (I could hear the laundry machines running) she asked me some concerned questions about how she came home last night. I said I didn't see shit cuz I went to bed early. She kept asking if anyone left her room late but I stuck to being asleep. I didn't know. She apologized for being weird and I walked off scott free. SO with a brilliant stroke of luck that required no work of my own, she thought she dragged some guy home.

t this has to do do with my experience..

I hate when you're about to fuck a girl and you tell her to spread her pussy but she doesn't do it. What I do then is jam my dick in there on purpose. Had a girlfriend who used to call it "taking it in with her" because she was so tight her clit wound go inside her when I put my dick in her pussy and even though it was wet it still hurt her a little. She got the message and she started spreading her pussy like that pic. That stupid bitch. I typed all this so I could post a context for pic related.

not sure what this has to do do with my experience..

:)

Definitely but I know she's got friends and exes on here. She would be identified quickly.

We don't have locks on our doors, and she was a heavy sleeper before she started working.

And then? What, you just stopped?

Can you block out the face or anything that could be recognized?

I voted for Normal Human Standing Ted Cruz for the lulz.

Woops! I was reading yours and posting mine and tagged the wrong one. OP here.

That would be like...all of every picture. I'm way too lazy and she's got some unique features on her ass that they would definitely spot.

Sorry no there's a lil bit more left I'm just reading my thread.

It's been a few years since all that but now I just go in almost whenever I want. I'm starting to think she's catching on, or caught on a while ago. There's no way I could fuck her for her entire young adult life and she hasn't noticed, but I'm not going to ask or prod because that might be why it's still happening. Maybe she gets off on being abused by her brother, or maybe she's too embarassed to tell me she knows. But while I'm in this 'sweet spot' I'm going to keep it going. Sometimes she's not sleeping that deeply, other times she'll drink on the 'wrong' days. One time about halfway through last year she definitely came on my dick, and squirmed around enough, but either way, definitely stayed 'asleep.' If she IS playing games, she's playing them well, but those unusual days are honestly the best ones.

Typically though, and by typically I mean definitely over 95% of the time, I just go into her room once a week, jack off til I'm about to cum, park my car and empty my gun.

I've never gotten her pregnant, or not that I know of, and our parents have amazingly not changed their depressing routine in 4 years, so I've never been caught or had any stupid hi-jinks.

Dude. What happens next?

I don't have a sister, so I'll have to fuck one vicariously through you (tonight).

You raped your sister dude, that's fucked up

Awww...awwwwwwwww
AW MAN...DID I? That's ...oh man that's. Well that's just awful. I'll stop everything immediately! Boy man, so glad you got to me. This could have gone on for FIVE years.

Fuck off man. The best sex is weird sex.

Somebody else share by the way, that's all I got.

If this isn't bait, I hope you rot in prison forever

Don't compare me to Hillary supporters.

Bravo, man.

GET

If this isn't bait, its just hot AF.

Used to sneak in on my mother and sister (I'm the youngest of a family of 5) while they were asleep. grabbed both of her boobs and came in my hands while doing it.

Also I had a way to peek at they while the were showering, the first time I saw my sister scrub her tits I came buckets,

Bump man, come on no one else has a story to tell?

Sorry, man. One of my sisters is fat and the other's nuts, and both were twice my age. Heard my fat sister fucking niggers, though, so maybe I dodged a bullet.

If I had a fuckable sister and stories to share I would. But, sadly, I just have a fatter, older brother and I'm not gay.

At least you can rest well, knowing that I'll be jerking off tonight, imagining fucking my non-existent sister as you have described.

Champion.