Itt god teir albums

Itt god teir albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/07P538K83iU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a great album. But when you tell people the name of the album they thing you're a whiney piss baby.
Mainly because " dear diary my teen angst has a body count" kinda gives off that vibe

Nigga, I ain't heard of From First to Last since Skrillex was in it.

Are they really god tier?

They were while skrillex was in it. Sonny is honestly a very talented vocalist and i strongly respect him as a musician.

This obe is great too. Fingers like daggers is the singl best metalcore/deathcore/prog song ive ever heard.

What the fuck your thumb? Also this is a Sup Forums thread you fucking nasty mutant

Lmao whats weong with my thumb?

It is hard for me to listen to these guys.

Like as in you dont like the?

Its not that. Its just i really cannot get into them. Funny thing is i have this album in my music file.

I find with people that you either really like mushroomhead or you don't

never listened to them so i cannot judge them either. I listen to All that remains, As i lay dying, Killswitch (both HJ and Jessie)

just to name a few off the top of my head.

Kek used to listen to them as an edgy teen.
Though i have to admit, i still listen to them occasionally, cos let's be honest, they haves few powerful and nice tracks, and also few different and calm ones, such as Beauteus.

god damn good, old school rock 'n' roll

Are you a fan of groove metal? I find that it is their rhythm in the guitar that really gets me into some if their songs. The vocals in fingers like daggers are also very very good. Some of their songs are forgettable but almost all if their songs have some very strong deathcore/prog riffs

Groove metal? never heard of such a "genre" before. Is ATB groove metal? Names?

Oh wait, i didn't notice mushroomhead was in the OP too. Applies to both.
That band is quite a quilty pleasure for me. They come off edgy, but i'd be lying if i said i don't like em anymore.

I honestly didn't get into them until college, listened to slipknot throughout high school and an old friend showed them to me, I really like them, just like the style and atmosphere

Suicide machine is prob my favorite traditional death metal song overall.

That's hot
Red hot

probably the reason I didn't have a girlfriend for most of high school but god damn I loved this album

Pantera is so fucking great. Cemetary gates and 5 minutes slone are so fucking amazing.

yeah probably the band I listened to the most in high school, nobody else there did tho, in a school of 2000 there was me and 2 other people that listened to metal

Fucking gay. Smh.

why does no one ever talk about The Great Soutehrn Trendkill? Easily their best album pic related

shit here itksa is

I love the great southern trendkill, but I always liked Far Beyond Driven much more, idk I always thought reinventing the steel was really good too

Emilyyyyyyyyyy

What's the best Lamb of God album?

Eddie, stand in front of this lamp.

definitely edgy but I still love it

I like about 3 songsa off Driven, I can listen to Trendkill all the way through

yeah I can listen to both of them all the way through, I feel tho there are a couple more standouts on trendkill like suicide note was for me but I just like the style of driven more

/thread

Hell yeah this and The Afterman are great

The way he produced this shit was on point.

saw the knot live in 2008. surfacing is the fucking bomb. mick is badass

era vulgaris is underrated
fun machine is a badass song

It really is. Everyone says Era vulgaris is probably qotsa's least succesful album, but i think it's good as rated r.

bemp

we can all agree that one by one is the best foo fighters album right

Agreed

Yeeeee

lol...fuck off with your fossilized hipster faggot shit

& you hipster faggot....kill yourself...lol

got it for cheap too

i bet you've never actually listened to house of balloons

great album...why the fuck would u buy a cd though???

cus i could...
and then i could throw it into the car as soon as i got it

why the fuck would i listen sub standard hipster faggot pop...lol

bump

i can't believe you'd call this album pop.. go actually listen to it before you have an opinion on it. jfc fucking bigot hating on music he hasn't even heard lmao.

This album changed my life
Maybe it can change yours to

Excuse the funny album cover. The actual content is flawless.

>shit tier.

!!!

Throbbing Gristle at their best.

is that you?

Lamb of god and pantera are the biggest artists in the subgenre

Eddie was a closet queen like a mf youtu.be/07P538K83iU

Yes it's me... God. I'm staying up late with you cucks.