Why the fuck has this guy gotten so popular recently? what's his appeal? I don't get it

why the fuck has this guy gotten so popular recently? what's his appeal? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8HEQhEnr1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is excellent at video editing and he seems to be an honest

When he takes off his sunglasses, its like Ghost Rider's Penance Stare, but instead of burning your soul you get goofy eyes like he has. He did it to the Fine Brothers.

He has a lot of expensive toys which makes his life seem exciting to the average person.
He's got the boosted board, drones, other weird electric toys and goes to a bunch of meetings.

Why do you keep making threads about him?

WARRIORS COME OUT AND PLAY

this guy had a video titled "Why I wear sunglasses a lot" that was getting millions of hits at the same time as the dallas shooting was happening. I was in a live stream with a couple hundred people watching people execute cops and this guy was getting thousands of hits a minute for a video explaining why he wears sunglasses a lot.

He looks like that manchild from Twin Peaks.

wtf is wrong with his nose?

Who even is this ugly monster? He looks like if Masie Williams had a sex change.

He's a Yid.

That's exactly what i was thinking

random youtube kike#28416623

He's jewish, it happens to the best of them

People with boring lives like to imagine what theirs would be like with all his cool toys and friends

He's also very good at clickbait

Fuck there was a livestream of that?

lol

I think it's because how Youtube works now, he paid youtube to promote his videos so it's always in peoples "recommended" section. I never watched this faggot before but for some reason his videos always pop up in my recommendations.

I liked his videos where he greets the bellboys and they're all acting super friendly and nice purely because he's paying them, kek

would you rather THIS guy be more popular?
youtube.com/watch?v=a8HEQhEnr1I

Recommendation is based on similar shit you watched.

>"Hey guys, just making a vlog to talk about the vlog I uploaded yesterday. I'm planning on making a vlog tomorrow so if you have any ideas, leave a comment on this vlog and I will address it in the next vlog."

it's like an endless rabbit hole of nothing. nothing is ever said or done. the current video is both the basis and the culmination of the entire series. each piece is both separate and integrated, like a link in a chainmail coat.

it is absolute madness. he makes money for continuously doing nothing, day after day.

Can you imagine being around someone who is constantly describing the minutiae of what they're doing, to nobody in particular, with a plastic camera aimed at their face?

It would be like hanging out with a schizophrenic hobo from the bus station.

>mfw i know someone who does nothing all day but watch vloggers

why wont they watch films instead?

When all is said and done you guys will miss him if one day he gets hit by a bus on his booster board or something.

The last of 30+ year old popular vloggers....

Whatever you say Casey

This dickhead is always in my recommended shit. He seems like some rich kid who is propped up with money.