2. NYC Crime Report
3. The Gavin McInnes Show
4. The Anthony Cumia Show

1, esds
2, gavin
3. hot water
4. cumia
5. nyc crime (it can be hit or miss)

Is he still not drinking? I've wanted to sub to his show since he left O&A but money has been tight

he's on no booze until his whole criminal thing is over

ME: *sniff* Anthony's doing his own ting, I WISH HIM NOTHING BUT THE BEST. Period. I keep saying it, I WISH HIM NUTTING BUT THE BEST.

Now I heard he's trashing me on the podcast? Seriously? What's his name, Erock? Anthony Coomira? Honestly, I'VE NEVER MET THIS FUCKING GUY? I've never heard of him! *sniff* Period!

so funny and original you should post it on reddit

What did he mean by this?

Anthony and Dani show is #1

Why did Legion of Skanks leave?

Keith The Cuck is horrible at contract negotiation.

Why is he still around?

Because Anthony's a retard.

whose that

Dani.

who said that?

ME: A bunch of fucking LOSERS that need to get a life! PERIOD! I wouldn't have put up with it! I'M SERIOUS!

most beautiful woman to ever live?

I'm pretty sure I made Anthony Cumia ragequit a thread on Sup Forums one time with an interaction similar to this.

*sniff*

Anthony is still doing his show from his basement?

Yea

1. Patrice.
2. Everyone else.

____;_;____

the opie and anthony subreddit is without a shadow of a doubt more depraved than most Sup Forums boards. certainly worse than Sup Forums

ESDS is the best thing in the universe

it kills me that Dave's life is so shitty

he is a genius and I'm moved by his drive to create an amazing show that will NEVER make him the money it should.

Gavin is great.

although the early months of TACS were really dull except for the comedian guest episodes, the situation has completely reversed. Ant has finally gotten good at hosting a show and having topics prepped, and I like Garret, John, and Keith chiming in. meanwhile, I'm kinda sick of comedians. now that he constantly has comedian guests, you realize that most are nowhere near Louie or Patrice or Dipaolo tier. he should do comfy, low key solo shows more often, and have fewer guests.

I kinda like NYCCR, even though it rarely makes me laugh. I appreciate what a cheesy community-access-level show it is. it's charming.

nobody cares about Finoia, Berg, or Bisconte. I don't miss LoS. Dave Smith was the only good one of the main three, and Zac Amico was based. I HATE Luis J Gomez.

What happened with the Dani thing?

I stopped paying attention right as it happened.

Was he found guilty? Any jail time?

What happened to the girl ? Did Anthony get to keep his guns?

Is he still in his basement or has he gotten a studio in NYC yet?

apparently he took a plea deal on something way less because it will be off his record in six months. he started getting good guests again after rehab, and he's back on Red Eye again. it looks like it's blown over and nobody cares anymore.

he has a studio in new york now. in addition to the shows on his site, he also rents it to Neil Degrasse Tyson to do Startalk. since he does TGMS there, Gavin uses it to record youtube videos for (((Rebel Media)))

patrice knew way to much, very sad that the elites picked him off.