Hello friends

hello friends,

Last year I made the decision to trust my life on the street to Second Chance body armor. I got the level IIa because it stops the most rounds. plus I got the Trauma Plate for the front.

What scares me is that, although I can fit an extra trauma plate in the front, I cannot fit a second one in back. As of late I have taken toduct-taping a second trauma plateto the area of my back where the heart and vital organs are located. Then I put my vest on.

Here is the questions. The ducttape solution, although tactically sound, is hot and painful to remove. I would like to go to the single-plate solution in back. What I am worried about is repeated hits to that area with .308 ammunition. I have a high-risk security job and I fear that I would be the target for repeated long-distance shots to my back.

Are any of you aware of a thicker plate that could stop, say, .338 Lapua or something like that? Is there a better way to do the second plate?

BTW, I am, of course, usually carrying a pair of ceramic plates in my briefcase so that I can shield my head. My SO (we work as a team when necessary) has a similar accessory containing a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl. The plan is that I shield us with my body and “catch the rounds” while she assembles the NEF. I lay down covering fire with my 23 (Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel) and she makes the long shots. I will then throw smoke grenades to obscure the area while continuing to lay covering fire. The problem, of course, is when I have to turn my back to run, and then the problem crops up.

Other urls found in this thread:

lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wear diamond body armor, diamond is the hardest metal known to man

>posting this on Sup Forums not /k/

Nigger are you some kind of schizoid or HVT? Why are you wearing full fucking plate armor walking around?

Nobodycares.jpg

You're lost new friend. /k/ is just around the /k/orner.

After my dick

>Are any of you aware of a thicker plate that could stop, say, .338 Lapua or something like that? Is there a better way to do the second plate?

Put the second plate so it's stacked with the first plate. You could attach them directly together, or you could use a thin adhesive sheet between them of your choice. Be sure and make your plate holder thick enough by ripping it apart and installing larger custom fitted pockets for both plates.

You'll be wearing two plates over your back which is roughly twice the amount of bullet stopping power. These sentences are coming out in distorted slow motion voice, because I'm high as a fucking kite.

I hope you get shot in the back

>What I am worried about is repeated hits to that area with .308 ammunition. I have a high-risk security job and I fear that I would be the target for repeated long-distance shots to my back.

Holy fuck, dude. Get a different fucking job!!

Quit being a little bitch.
Hes doing his job, not running away like a fag.
Some of us in this world understand sacrifice and duty are parts of a whole.

There isn't any armour that can stop a 338 lapua magnum bud. That's an armour piercing, steel core round that has 3 mile accuracy, and equal stopping power to a 50 cal bmg.

i bet you just have that copypasta ready on hand for the first person to question you.

>working a job where one might have to deal with a sniper using .338 Lapua rounds

Mate, not gonna lie here. Who the fuck do you work security for, where something like that could be an issue? God?

I am now thinking that the best thing to do is to have my wife make an “undervest” with pouches front and rear for the additional plates. This would let me have three plates in front (probably too hot and two in back. What I’m also asking her to do is to sew in a sleeve for an ASP collapsible baton. Right now I’m taping the ASP to my right calf (the left calf is where I have my G27).It’s okay for me to talk about my job, as long as I’m not specific.I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas.Although there are typically between fifteen and twenty normal security officers working the beat there, we decided a while ago that it would be best to have a specilized force for violent individuals. We use modified electric vehicles and can be anywhere on a given floor within eight and a half minutes.Naturally, the regular security people are unarmed. We “RTFers”, by arrangement with the local police, carry high-strength OC spray and batons. If we have a full tactical alert and permission from the local LEOs we also have a Mossberg 500 with less-lethal rounds and two K-frame Smith .38s loaded with 158gr. LRN.

There is no security job important enough to risk taking "repeated hits to the back" by a fucking .308 that doesn't also come with body armor sufficient for the position. This isn't about sacrifice or duty. He's probably protecting somebody's money vault or some shit.

Basically, the situation is that we get the call, we lock up the situation, put everything five by five, and cordon the area until the local authorities arrive. We’re cops, we just don’t get the glory. am not permitted to carry Glocks on duty; however, when my wife picks me up from work I strap on the “Deadly Duo” of a 27 and 23, each with Bar-Sto .357 bbl.I am writing a proposal to replace our current Mossberg-Smith armament with the following:

3) MP5K-PDW with red-dot sights;

2) G36 rifles using SS109 rounds;

3) Glock practical tacticles in .357 Sig

1) PSG-1 using Fed Gold Medal .308

1) Starlight scope for the PSG-1 in case we lose power in the building.

3) Glock 27 backup guns

3) Kahr P-9 holdouts

I think this would make us capable of facing nearly any situation. I’ll let you know what the management says!!!

>Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas
He's fucking Paul Blart, people! Mall Cop.

what kinds of drugs do you sell

Ladies and gentlemen. The state of America.

You helped to let this happen.

Do you live in constant fear of being shot?

>Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas
why does anyone in sec always uphold themselves as some SWAT operator? nobody's out to get you. chill out man

Oh and BTW pal, putting a traua plate UNDERNEATH the kevlar padding will actually reduce the effectiveness of the armor. Kevlar draped over a hard surface like a trauma plate is useless in stopping bullets.

>i bet you
get a room

>BTW, I am, of course, usually carrying a pair of ceramic plates in my briefcase so that I can shield my head

>The plan is that I shield us with my body and “catch the rounds” while she assembles the NEF.

Lol wat

Get out underage.
>Not seeing OP is trying to make OC thread
>this retardo

2017 and still can't do research to know that Eurofags are leading in fat fucks.

Holy shit, this guy reads too many gun mags and yet doesn't understand shit about security.

>be American
>wake up caked in Cheetos grease and empty shell casings
>shit pants
>get shot
>shit pants
>step outside
>get shot
>shit pants
>get in car
>drive 2 yards
>get shot
>shit pants
>car stops
>shit pants
>get shot
>car parked next to mine gets drone striked
>shit pants again
>every American suddenly starts clapping at the fact that a terrorist who hates our freedom died
Today
>get to work
>get shot
>shit pants
>work 19 hours
>get 4 American monies at the end of the day
>such patriot
>on way home
>get shot
>shit pants
>stop at McDonald's
>shit my pants and get shot in line
>waddle up to the counter
>order 400 mcquadruples with extra lard
>"that'll be 400000 freedom dollars us tip goyim" says the free and obese cashier through the ballistics glass
>pay her
>get burgers
>get shot and shit pants while eating burgers
>have heart attack from sheer amount of freedom on the premed is of this McDonald's at one time
>bald eagle carries me to the hospital
>get shot
>shit pants
>get in parking lot
>already accumulated a 400 quintillion dollar medical bill
>get shot
>shit pants
>die on the asphalt
>while saying the pledge of allegiance
>land uf da fre

THIS DUDE LITERALLY SAID HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT GETTING SHOT IN THE BACK WHILE RUNNING AWAY!

HOLY FUCK DENSEMOTHERFUCKER.JPG

>We use modified electric vehicles and can be anywhere on a given floor within eight and a half minutes.
Mate, that's a shit response time for an active shooter.

Up-armored golf carts aren't very fast user.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Man the fuck up and buy Dragon Skin

Just use chainmail. Fuck it all.. Run around like a gleaming shiny ass fucking knight... I would.

Bringing /k/ pasta to Sup Forums because /k/ would just tell you to fuck off? That's sad, user. Even for you.

Gecko45 crappypasta?
Really nigger?
lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/