I can't decide Sup Forums

i can't decide Sup Forums

TRIGGERED

>protect
>zelda only one with a shield
zelda is the clear winner here, he is the only one equipped to handle defense

i'd fuck zelda in the ass

i'd pick Tifa whether my death is inevitable or not

Samus or Halo are the only viable choices. halo doesn't afraid of anything but only has bullets. and metroid cant crawl but has lazer booms

but samus and halo have armor

>zelda

yeah on themselves but not on me. tifa can at least cast shield, barrier, magic barrier, haste, wall and resurrect me with phoenix downs and feed me megalixirs.

Megaman will get the power of the others

fucking
>zelda

isn't that only if he can defeat them in the first place

Megaman only has to kill one of them, then we only have to buy the strategy guide to find out who is weak to the power he got from the one he killed. Rinse and repeat and victory is assured.

hardest i've laughed all day, thank you user

But Tifa can use the cover-counter materia combo.

I'd go with Tifa, she can hold her on with the others in hand to hand, and can use any variety of materia for defense and ranged offense. plus you can fuck her afterwards.

hi5

So, nobody is gonna mention >HALO
Im guessing he meant Master Chief

i think metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh shoots aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

c'mon man, lurk moar. next someone is going to point out that it's Link pictured, not Zelda :/

>the joke
>your head

>Samus
>Not Metroid

Fucking shit, the retard who made this can't even get his name right.

>thinks Halo's name is master chief

nigga quit trolling

I would too.

Most of them are fighters without any powers. The only real useful ones are Samus and Master Chief. I'd probably go with the chief.

>2017
>not picking Tifa
are you guys even serious?

Seriously guys.. Gordan mother fucking Freeman is on the list. I mean yeah, Tifa has the tits, Samus is a dike blah blah blah.

GORDAN THE FUCKING GOD ALIEN KILLER THEORETICAL PHYSIST WHO ABSLOLUTELY DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK AND YOU DIPSHITS ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS BITCH NIGGA RYU.

Sup Forums has always been shit... Why am I surprised...

Samefag here, almost forgot,
/thread

you can't /thread your own post faggot

>Tifa clear winner
>on the way to page 10

Samefagging dipshit. Also sage.

Seriously though, fuck you.

halo all the way. eh's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

I SAID /THREAD FAGGOT THIS SHIT HAD TO BE ON PAGE 10 AT LEAST

I saw it on the front page but I went to take a shit while I had the tab open so yeah

i really really really like this image

SO IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, WILD GUESS, YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP?

Megaman obviously ! Remember that once he beat someone, he gets the power from the defeated one.

>not picking the successor of hokuto
it's like you want to die.
HE CAN TELEPORT DAMN IT. OR DESTROY TANKS WITH HIS FISTS.

I didn't vote for anyone because I'm not American. I probably would've voted for Johnson though

but who can he beat? other than gordon and probably halo

wut

>Top left to bottom right: 0-9
>Second to last post number: Your protector
>Last post number: Your killer
Rolling

gamba

I'll cheat a bit by saying he can do a hadoken that instakill everyone (well... only the X model can do that).

>people picking tifa or master chief because they're too young to know the rest or their dick is controlling them
enjoy dying painfully you fucking betacucks but hey at least you got big tittie slut. Not like she'll do anything but reject your ass after she loses the fight

only true niggas pick Kenshiro, will literally kick all those faggot asses in one punch while fisting tifa to death with her own fist

I didn't pick kenshiro because we didn't have whatever cartoon he's from on tv in my country when I was growing up

realistically though Tifa and Scorpion are the most powerful.
Tifa has undoubtably the highest attack / defense and power level.
But Scorpion is immortal and can ferry you to a private area of hell where you're safe from the others. Then he can just go kill the rest.

I zozzled

- Choose Megaman
- Acquire Hadoken and Shoryuken attack (Instakill everyone except the last boss).
- Kill Masterchief, Kenshiro, scorpion, Tifa, Samus, Link and Ryu easily.
- Gordan, the last one, can't be defeated using Hadoken or Shoryuken... But since you acquired every power from the others characters (when Megaman defeated those), I guess he won't have any trouble killing a simple human.

If Megaman has beaten 80 robot masters (1-10), I would have faith he could beat these dorks.