Hey b/ so I've been talking to a married woman for a month now and I guess she likes me a lot...

Hey b/ so I've been talking to a married woman for a month now and I guess she likes me a lot, thinks about me more than her husband, and sends me pictures every day (mostly nude). We are meeting up for the first time tomorrow, she wants to basically fuck in my car. I'm 22 and she's 33, what would you guys do? Pic unrelated but she does have a fat wedding ring.

Post pics only way to decide

This her?

Yeah

Just fuck her, whatever, it's her doing the fucked up thing, not you.

do the deed assuming you are ok with breaking up a marriage if it comes to that point. Id hit it

Okay thanks guys, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow

take pics

So you have a little moral crisis huh? Let me tell you something pal, fuck her. Fuck her until the Sun doesn't rise anymore. It is absolutely not your responsibility. If it is not you sticking your dick in her, it will be another guy because she is choosing to cheat. If it makes you feel better you can fuck her a few times and then send all the evidence to her husband. But you have 0 obligation here. Go have fun and enjoy your 20s.

-Sincerely, user also in his 20s who likes cheating women

Do you have kik or a throwaway email?

take pics

Great advice, thank you

Dude take pics !!!

have her send a clean bill of health from her ob

You're welcome..now hate to be that guy but I'd love to see/hear how it turns out. Got any throwaway method of contact?

Blackmail either before or after sex for cash then leave town.

Can you show her face mate? Make sure you last btw. She wants younger men cause husband can't fuck her right. Younger is more stamina

eat her ass like groceries

I lived with a married couple once. They had their issues as anyone does. One night i hopped out of the shower and didnt know anyone was home. She was, and she liked what she saw.

The husband would often be working nightshift doing taxis and we would fuck like rabbits. Didnt really help we worked the same roster at the same place. They eventually broke up but some of the best sex ive ever had.

Pics?

Does she have children?

Wow that's hot. How old was she?
Yeah she has two

Post more

Just be careful and make sure it's only fucking she wants. Otherwise you could wind up with her on your doorstep expecting to move in after she divorces her husband.

Fuck.. so true

How old are they?

Not sure

So op doesn't wanna be a faggot,
Satisfying married women with his maggot,
You say you rocking those nudes,
Post them here before we fucking choose,
If she got a real sweet ass,
You better tap that shit real fucking fast,
If your lucky and it all goes you way,
Her husband might turn out to be gay,
Watching as you fuck his tasty wife,