Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The feels

Are feels threads dying or is that just me?

/thread

the world keeps getting colder and colder

Pic related literally me

Bumping for more feels

Went to a party yesterday and my ex showed up

when we both were pretty drunk she dragged me outside to talk,i kept my distance and made normal smalltalk like: how is uni going? etc.

out of nowhere she moves in and kissed me, i pushed her away and told her i have a girlfriend and that she knows that

did i cheat on my gf? what should i do? i feel so sick i could throw up
postet this in another thread but got no help, maybe some feel Sup Forumsros could help me out with and advice or two

tfw you've seen all the pics posted in a feels thread

Not me in this greentext got this from a feels thread the other day
>be me
>be 2 years old
>gets a kind dog for my birthday
>rescue dog
>was badly abused and locked outside for days at a time
>when we get her she is so kind and so sweet
>fastforward 13 years
>day before 15th birthday the dog is acting strange
>think nothing of it
>had her all my life she is fine
>wake up on my birthday
>my dog died in the night
>curled up on the end of my bed
>fuck.jpeg
>she was actually 18 years old which is good for a German Sheppard
>cried the whole day
>now each year instead of celebrating my birthday
>i light a candle to celebrate my dog
>pic is her
>still miss her 5 years later
>to this day i swear nothing will replace her

If you pushed her away and made it clear you don't want anything to do with her then you're fine. Maybe you should tell gf and be honest.

This one fucks me up bad dont have webm but this is full version youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q

Fuck

You didn't cheat on your gf user, I know you feel guilty but it was her actions and not yours, you also said you were both pretty drunk but you were sober enough to keep your distance so you'll be okay. Stick to your current gf and you'll be fine

Who's*

thanks anons, got a text from her this day and she said she feels very sorry, she didnt want to and so on and she wants to talk, should i go?

only 4 ppl know that she kissed me, maybe i should just not mention it to my current gf and everything will be fine?

Dont see ex, mention to gf, show her message

Just tell your current gf better she finds out from you then someone else right ?

It'd probably be better to tell gf and be honest. If you keep things from her and she finds out it'll be worse for you. Also depending on how hot she is I'd probably not talk to her.

yeah maybe you are right

beeing honest is the best thing

You shouldn't go, but see if she's willing to call or something to talk it out. Accept her apology and explain how you felt about that incident and how it made you feel. If she's truely sorry, then she'll eother back off or keep apologizing

I dont deserve to exist

Either*

i will see her in a few hour and tell her

she is pretty hot but she has respect and i know her for a long time, i am sure she wont make a move on me

I broke up with my 4 year gf mid last year. We
still messaged each other every single day from that point on. I thought we were really close with each other. I loved her every way possible. We didnt need to be in relationship and I was happy. I thought she felt the same but she changed 2 months ago, as in the way she talked. She didnt care to text me everyday anymore. Then I found out she had a boyfriend. Cont?

We're hitting 0 Kelvin and it's decreasing

pls cont

Fucking hell...

>28 unread messages
Thot detected

The feels

you're a fuckin cuck fuck your old gf and fuck your new one jesus fuck do you have a dick nigger wake up

Same, I'm asexual and I want only a romantic relationship.

maybe i am a cuck, but i have been a happy cuck

user please move on...I ve been in your shoes EXACTLY.
She did this because she would feel less guilty about the break up....please go out and enjoy life

>asexual
What made you come to this conclusion? Not shitposting just wondering.

The feels

Y tho

I feel less to zero sexual attraction, I rarely masturbate and when I do it I do it just so the weird feeling in my balls disappear.
So many people told me , after knowing me, that I sound like an asexual but I was in denial.
I've never been happier with myself since I came out to myself as asexual, but people are rude to me more than ever....
"you're not asexual, you're mentally ill ; hey, wanna show me nudes and i'll show you that you're not asexual? ; go see a doctor you freak ; etc " , even from friends....

The feels

I'm sorry to hear that user, I hope it gets better for you. I know it's hard but it's better to tell people who you are instead of living a lie.
>bi fag here

Thank you, kind user :3

Despite the grammatical error, her name is Whitney.

Perfect explanation of the few months of my fucking life. I started to hate my past and it's decisions recently

ill help

Past few months*

Does drinking actually help? Or is it something you do to cope for something then get hooked and wish you could stop but just can't

Good one user.

Well ill crack open this next beer for you user and hope you can move past her

it's a trap user, i wouldn't go anywhere near the ex again

I agree with this user

Where'd you get this pic from?

Sounds a bit cheesy but still feel worthy

basically me right now but more things on my mind than no real friends of girls in my life.

My dad played baseball for Arizona State, and got all of the girls, I'm just a pathetic artist, who's heartbroken and lost. Damn it.

This made me cry.

Well you have it spot on. It helps me sleep and not think about her so often.
Thanks man, my next glass is for you. I was just getting my shit together, got ready to move and started feeling excited for the first time in months, but of course I saw I heard she's with someone new. He's tall, a redhead, and likes dungeons and dragons; he's just a slightly more handsome version of me.

Is anybody else a 20-something NEET with no skills or job experience who's scared shitless of the future?
>MFW I will never buy the car or clothes I want
>MFW I will never make my parents proud
>MFW I will never attract a grill
>MFW I will never bear and raise offspring

I'm contemplating suicide daily.

It's okay user.

Fuck ninjas and their onions

litteraly me

long, but will make you want to suicide.

I've had a few relationships when I was younger but everything else you said I can relate to. My dad passed away when I was 11 and I feel like a huge disappointment to him and my family...

kek sounds like me.

i feel you man. I fucking feel you.

Dont worry im here

I remember these they were really good

I think I feel bad for all of you. I think have good life . Good parents, good girlfriend, good jib, good childhood. I've made some bad decisions before but that's it. I cruise through life. I dont how to help others. At thanksgiving I help give away stuff at a church. What else can I do?

I'll be at that point in just a few years. My only plan is to get a job to pay for a few things so I'm not a vegetable living off my parents. Then as soon as I gain enough weight (thinfag here) immediately finish the Air Force entry process and live off the government. If this doesn't work, suicide is plan B

There was a comic about a rat monster thing? It was deaf and stuff. Anybody got the image? I honestly can't remember much about it..

Thank you.

All I really want is for somebody to love me like that. Not money, not a big house, no vacations, I just want to spend time with somebody and mean it when I smile.