Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

have you ever met a girl that you tried to date, but a year to make love she wanted you to wait?

*ask a W I Z A R D anything

How'd that happen?

What are you going to do about it?

What do you do?

Amateur

>40
>kissless
>wizard

hows your day going?

what's it like being a W I Z A R D

grammar?

>How'd that happen?

Social unattractiveness. A.k.a I'm weird and awkward.

>What are you going to do about it?

OK Cupid at the moment.

How did you even manage to stay a virgin that long

Quite well. Went to the gym and cooked some meal.

Are you realy realy ugly or are you just socially retarded/asexual faggot?

Why aren't you on /r9k/?

>not recognizing biz markie lyrics
you disgust me, you're no wizard

Do you make your own tendies?

Not my choice. Somebody elses.

The latter. I'm quite average looking.

The fuck are tendies?

newfag detected

You're a KV and don't eat chicken tenders?
What the fuck IS your deal?
Have you seen anyone about your defects?

>not my choice. someone elses.
so you live with your mom and you still don't know what tendies are, you poor bastard

>You're a KV and don't eat chicken tenders?

Ah, I see. Yes, I make my own tendies from scratch now and then.

>so you live with your mom and you still don't know what tendies are, you poor bastard

I don't live with my mom. Don't have a good relationship to my family.

chicken tenders. an autist's favourite food

so you're a KV who DOESN'T live with his mom but your virginity isn't your choice
Interesting indeed

It was obviously the choice of the women who rejected me.

well if you're average looking than you may just have a shit-tier personality

I do. No doubt about that.

Then fuck a prostitute you attention whore

POST PICS OF YOURSELF op WE NEED TO DRAW SOME CONCLUSIONS.

Face

OP im now in a quest to find out whats wrong with you
pics/description of personality

do you shave often

Body

Usually once a day - at least when going outside

basement dweller or actively social?

well it doesnt seem to be your appearance thats the problem as far as i can see, are you shy etc. ?

Active but not socially active.

are you usually very quiet or un-enthused

Yes.

even when around a girl you really like?

Yes. And even when drunk. It's no so much anxiety or shyness but simply not knowing what to say.

nice quads.

Yeah i can understand that, even with some of my closest friends i get bored and uninterested and wanna be alone
i usually gotta be in a certain mood to speak to someone

Do a lot of coke, you'll start talking about anything

Where do I get coke?

Drug dealers would be a start

god damnit dont do coke

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it

yes i had that type of issue. alchohol, pot, benzos, all useless. as someone else already mentioned, coke fixes it. but that's a short term solution. side effects of long term heavy use are too severe. but opiates also work, and those you can use constantly without negative effects. not that most people do. but long ago i decided the legal and financial consequences of opiates were outweighed by the fact i was much happier being able to talk to people, have friends, and have relationships with girls.

Did you intentionally stay a virgin or could you just not find anyone

Fuck off cunt. 60% of sucessfull people have done or do coke

Darknet, easier and safer than street shit and usually better quality. If you take it easy it's not worse than drinking heavily like most people do every weekend, but it will fire you up and make you way more social.

I'm not really intending to be hooked on opiates. They are not as ubiquitous here as in the US.

The latter

Why haven't you tried prostitutes yet?

Because it doesn't solve the problem of my shit personality.

if his problem is getting laid i dont see any reason to fucking pick up a coke habit, if youre going down that road a hooker will do the job.

why not? not only do you get to live normally, if you sell them you not only get to fuck girls, you get to fuck 10/10 underage girls half your age or less.
money can buy a 20-something hooker, but only drugs can buy 10/10 white girls who are 15 years old and don't give a flying fuck the 30 year old they're fucking for dope won't use a condom.

Face is not a problem than. Change your strategies then. I do avoid referring to plebbit but check out r/theredpill

I work with a guy named Mike. Mike is a huge fucking fatass, probably weighs 500 lbs.

But he's married and has sloppy floppy fat sex with his harpoonable wife.

Get your shit together OP.

drugs do, end of story. you tend towards aspergers or other austism spectrum too right? possibly adhd-i (no hyperactivity, inattentive only subtype), but don't have a low iq?
that's part of a constellation of comorbidity caused by deficiencies in the the dopamine, endorphin, and enkephalin neurotransmitter systems, and there are only 2 classes of drugs that address this issue, stimulants like coke and meth, and opiates.
it won't go away on its own for decades if ever.

check

You've been posting these threads for years it seems like

I'm now 24 and still kv
the thing is I know for a fact you can go see a prostitute in Germany legally and you can have sex with regular frequency doing that
I can't do shit about my problem unless I want to marry a fucking cow

Your whole problem is in your head. You are overthinking. You are most likely not even showing people your "shit personality", instead you are hiding and being quiet all the time, not showing your true self. You are probably trying to please other people instead of being true to yourself. Show people your shit personality, and find people YOU like instead of thinking about if they like what you say and do. You gotta take pride in yourself, if you don't respect yourself nobody will respect you.

This. Stop caring about what the world works think about op

If you're an insecure, ugly fuck, why haven't you converted to islam yet?

you didnt fuck anyone with a body like that? Holy shit thanks for making me feel better about myself OP

31 y/o virgin, non-kissless.

Why all you faggots gotta one-up me?

Mike probably at least has something resembling a personality.

I have no idea whether or not I tend towards autism. Never talked to a psychiatrist about it. Also no idea about my IQ.

>not showing your true self

It's not that I'm suppressing anything. It's not that there is a multifaceted, interesting character below the surface that is inhibited by social convention or shit like that.

Body is pretty average outside yankeeland.

Heh *clap, clap*

you pass the test user

As someone with "similar" social issues, I'd say just get really tired, drink fuck tons of caffeine (or coke (either kind, really)) and then go to a place where you have to be social. Works for me. Then again, I run on 4-6 hours sleep often, so I'm practiced at pretending to be awake

I get the caffeine but why should I get tired?

You stop thinking straight, so you can't psych yourself out. Also, I start making shitty jokes that I think are funny that no one understands, so I feel more confident and everyone else just rolls with it. And it's easier to just roll into someone's conversation, since you stop caring about looking polite

30 year old virgin here.
I'll attempt to cast a spell for you if you roll dubs.

>You stop thinking straight, so you can't psych yourself out.

Again, that is not the problem. Even on alcohol, I would be uninhibited enough to make shitty jokes - if I knew any.

I have to stay up all night just to prevent myself from oversleeping and being late for work and can confirm. Being super sleepy makes you a bumbling idiot.

It's great.

>>Browses Sup Forums
>>Doesn't know any shitty jokes
What's long, brown, and sticky?

A stick

You think too little of yourself. Your personality is the result of all your experiences. The reason you look down on yourself is because you at some point started believing the shit other people told you as a kid/teenager. It won't change before you take pride in yourself.

Do you do anything for fun besides browse Sup Forums?

Your not fat, your not ugly, from what I can tell. I see a normal guy. NORMAL GUYS CAN GET LAID.

Normally when I see these threads, the guy is a fedora wearing neckbeard zit-faced super-fat-tard. You are none of those things.

Go out into the world and start talking to girls. They will talk to you!

Do you have a stutter, or some glaring physical flaw that we don't know about? Why can't you talk to girls?

>The reason you look down on yourself is because you at some point started believing the shit other people told you as a kid/teenager.

Nobody told me shit as a kid/teenager. I had loving parents who always encouraged me and wasn't bullied or anything. I look down on myself because of my experience with my personality.

Mostly sports (climbing, running, cycling, gym), some reading, cooking, vidya.

>Normally when I see these threads, the guy is a fedora wearing neckbeard zit-faced super-fat-tard. You are none of those things.

I have the neckbeard in my heart if you know what I mean.

>Go out into the world and start talking to girls. They will talk to you!

Been there, done that.

>Do you have a stutter, or some glaring physical flaw that we don't know about? Why can't you talk to girls?

I have a bit of a lisp and a very deep voice for my rather boyish face. And its not just girls I can't talk to, its anyone. Fucking Cleverbot is more eloquent than I am.

Go to the local park (maybe wait til spring) and just run around. If anyone else is running around, ask them what time it is. Maybe ask for routes or something. Just talk to people. Or, if you have the computer/ hardware to do so, stream on Twitch or make YouTube videos. That's how a lot of people work over their social anxiety

If eloquence is what you're looking for, read some old books written by English authors. David Copperfield is an undertaking, but you'll come out of it with a larger vocabulary

>31 y/o virgin, non-kissless
I need to get it off my chest.The thought of this scares the hell out of me. I've just turned 20 and thought of living that amount of time is scary. I've just decided to kill myself at 40(after both of my parents are dead, as my brother died at the age of 10 I'm the only one they have. If I kill myself they'll die too, I don't want them to die sad.)

>Go to the local park (maybe wait til spring) and just run around. If anyone else is running around, ask them what time it is. Maybe ask for routes or something.

Did this many times. I have no problems to go to a girl and ask something like that.

>That's how a lot of people work over their social anxiety

I don't think I have social anxiety.

I would say that I am very well read (though I primarily read philosophy) and that I am able to detect and appreciate eloquence. This however doesn't translate into eloquence. It's like the difference between being able to understand and being able to speak a language.

Sometimes I use big words to sound more photosynthetic

Then read those books out loud, and then recite the lines without reading the words. Then, make your own sentences. Go out of your way to sound fancy.

Will try. But do women even appreciate that when you sound like a fucking academic?

OP, are you a post-PHD guy from hamburg, or something ?
You make this thread every month since at least a year...

Funny tho, I was 30yo virgin 1st time I saw your thread, and I'm not anymore : the solution of your problem is third world.
Chicks are too poor to give a fuck about your shit personnality or social akwardness... just provides a roof and you'll be fine.

If they're smart. If they're dumb, just tell them they're the best thing that's ever happened to you (after an appropriate and relevant conversation, if conversation is possible). Always compliment their looks, whether 2/10 or 10/10. Say anything positive about them, they love it. After that, you need a goal. Is it a one nighter? Or a long relationship? Situation gets trickier there.

>OP, are you a post-PHD guy from hamburg, or something ?

Yes.

>You make this thread every month since at least a year...

Yes

>Funny tho, I was 30yo virgin 1st time I saw your thread, and I'm not anymore : the solution of your problem is third world. Chicks are too poor to give a fuck about your shit personnality or social akwardness... just provides a roof and you'll be fine.

Story time.

bump

bait

How, exactly? I need to re-align my bait detector

Compliments are often counter productive. Search "Mystery Method". It's old, it works, it's short and to the point.

Point taken, I suppose the previous advice is better for daddy-issues girls

unfortunately, dont have time.

But just remember this : asian chicks are hot and cheap. Poorest the country is, most they like farang (strangers).
Even if you dont bring back one (it's a risky challenge and tons of work, I'm not gonna lie), they are good training for smalltalk, without be afraid to talk shit or be not interesting. You should definitely try !

Actually no. Complimenting those on their look is the worst thing you can do. They will see you as weak and needy or just boring, cause they have heard the same compliments thousands of times. Critizising them in a funny way would actually help you.

*exasperation noises*

Well, I guess I don't know what I'm talking about. Wouldn't be the first time, I suppose. Nor the last.