I ask you guys because you arehonest motherfuckers most of the time

I ask you guys because you arehonest motherfuckers most of the time.

>have gf
>live together
>everything is alright, household is evenly distributed
>we both work with decent income
>the sex is terrible

I know that she is capable of pulling off deepthroats and really likes anal because weve done that before and both enjoyed it. But the last few months all i got were a few miserable and uninspried handjobs and maybe the occassionl missionary.

Wtf is wrong here?!

Pic not related btw.

She's cheating on you. Enjoy your breakup.

Fuck her like a man

She's either cheating or you're both getting old.

Let her fist you or something.

We are 22 and 21 so its not the age.

is your relationship stale? is every week the same for you two? spice it up a little. Do more things together (out of the house). Do things a little differently.

Its not terribly stale, we still do shit together. But like a year ago after we had a fancy dinner or went to the cinema, wed fuck our brains out. Now its like "im so tired, i need to get sleep."

Could be she is cheating, could be she is having medication related libido changes, could be your relationship is weak in other areas and it is seeping into your intimacy, or she could be stressed somewhere else in life.

Bitches have smaller brains than us, so sometimes the this that is bothering her is something she doesn't realize is affecting other areas of her life, like sex drive.

I had a gf that went on prozac and went from literally swallowing my piss and licking my asshole to a zero humor social shut in. We broke up and she can't leave the house anymore. She is unemployed and lays in bed all day

its brain cancer
not lupus

its never lupus

Sounds rasonable. Im pretty sure shes not cheating on me but were talking about bitches.

dude SHES BORED, youre doing the same shit over and over- gotta change it up ++++++

Really though the best thing you can do in a relationship is talk about it. People act like it is shallow to want sexual satisfaction in a relationship, but the sex is what separates a romantic relationship from a friendship. You both need to be and deserve to be happy with your sex life.

Sit her down, talk to her, and don't blame her. Offer it up as a conversation piece and see what the two of you can decide. She might just need an opportunity to discuss it. Maybe she is even embarrassed herself.

Anyway, talk to her

Either she's rapidly loosing interest in you or she's cheating already.
Women show when they like a guy, honestly start looking for options because it's going downhill from now on

and the fact you got a few 'miserable' handjobs without having a conversation about it, probably means you arent very open about the things you want, well obv yu get what yu want, deepthroat anal, which she can totally love- but ask her what the fucks wrong you weirdo ,, goodluck hope shes not cheating tho-

Save your money, then vacay out of the country. You know what couples do on vacations.

>cumdumpster detected

She gets satisfied elsewhere, sorry

You both fell for the equality meme, except she will cheat on you and probably already is. Dump her, because what starts badly ends badly and she can't get respect that she lost for you back.

Already tried that and she said because of the new birth control she takes she has absolutely no sexdrive. It sounded like a bullshit excuse to me.

haha no I have just actually talked to a woman before. Give it a couple more years, you might get one to swipe right on you too!

We earn well but i cant bust a load of cash everytime i want to fuck. If i need to do that i could just order a hooker and id probably be cheaper.

St3p your dick game up bro. Make sure she cums everytime. Also don't just jump into sex. Foreplay is key .play with her pussy or eat her out a bit before you just start fucking. Sometimes people grow apart though and the thrill is gone. I feel same way about my girl sometimes. Sometimes it's good but sometimes it's like meh. Maybe talk to her about it instead of a whole bunch of kissless virgins on Sup Forums lol. Good luck op. My advice eat her pussycat while fingering her until she almost cums or cums. Be selfless, chicks love that.

hehe i bet you're the kind of optionless dweeb who likes to "negotiate" affection and intimacy on relationships

>don't leave plzzzz, lets bargain

She found another dude and if she's living with uou, she's just leeching until her backup has the balls to make a move

>Be selfless, chicks love that.

omfg the amount of 13 y.o. grade advice it off the charts
yea be selfless, bend over backwards and ask for a strap on while you're at it

probably true though. birth control is a fucking hormone cocktail and can really fuck with the body.

Handcuff yourself naked and blindfolded to the bed and see what happens when she finds you. Maybe she's bored.

my gf and I are 22 and we are getting bored of each other after 4 years of relationship. We also live together.

Yeah, were about 4 years toggether too. Seems like were not ready for the "stay togetger happily ever after" phase right now.

>Wtf is wrong here?!
Ask her retard.

passion doesn't last boy - try making her feel appreciated and then fuck her like a man

This.

I'm single fav myself, but I never understand why don't people in relationships TALK with each other??? Do you stop talking after getting together?

everybody lies

Better be saving early for those hookers, cos the next guy she'll be with will fuck her brains out on a nice romantic vacation somewhere..

>naked and blindfolded to the bed
>girlfriend leaves to grocery store and yells to keep eye on cookings
>don't hear what she said
>cookings catch fire while you are tied on bed
>news on next day
>"Man died while being handcuffed to bed"
>"Girlfriend suspected of murder"

Right because sexually satisfying a woman is such faggotry.
Kys

It's true. The various byproducts and amount of oestrogen can really, and I mean REALLY change a woman's behavior.

What feels wrong is that she knew it, you knew it, and yet nothing has been done to get her to change her prescription, or talk her out of the pill.

You can convince her : "If we don't have sex anymore, why do you take the pill anyway ?".

I know this is a crazy idea, but have you considered talking to her?

First of all, ignore the fucking retards who are going on and on about her cheating on you. After being in a relationship for a while, things can start to get sort of boring. There's a researcher named John Gottman who has done tons of research for the last 40 years or so on relationships, and one of the things he and others have found is that in the first few months we have this massive surge of endorphins, which are great aside from the fact that they are great at making us NOT see shit.

Maybe she thought she loved you, and now that the endorphin rush is over, she's not so sure. Or maybe she really loves you, but during that endorphin stage she wanted more sex, but now she just wants stability and comfort.

One of the other things Gottman and other researchers have found is that in relationships where it's OK for either person to say "You know, I'm really not in the mood for sex" people end up having more sex. Crazy idea, but true. If you've guilt tripped her in any way about not having sex with you, she's not going to be interested in sex with you as much.

Another thing to consider is that when males are in their teens to 20s, they want sex far, far more than females. Women in their late 30s to late 40s? They want the dick ALL the fucking time.

So talk to the girl. It may be it's time to end the relationship, it may be that she just needs something from you like putting the toilet seat down. You won't know unless you ask.

Or she's sucking another dick.