Do you tip when getting take out?

Do you tip when getting take out?
Like teriyaki ?
When is it not okay to tip?

I wanna hear from all you fucking borderline slaves.

rump, bump.

RIP

I don't tip.
By federal law, employers must pay a tipped employee minimum wage if the employees tips do not meet the federal minimum wage.
Because of this, I don't tip.

>living in America
lmaoing at your life

old thread is still alive faggot.
sage.

RIP old thread.

Exactly.

Yet whatever country you're from, we dictate what's popular, economy and are THE place to visit.
>Stay mad

I always tip BIG regardless of what happens. But, if I get shit, I will send it back, or if the waitress is a moron, I will ask for another one. I will pre-tip at a place I've never been, so they will know not to fuck around with me.

Yeah, giving them money even if they give you shit service really teaches them a lesson...

I do depending on the attitude of the delivery guy

Or waitress for that matter

If the person is friendly and pleasant than I'll give them a quid or 2. If not, than bollocks to them

I'm a courier myself and some people like to tip, I'll happily sweet talk those I know who do and chat to those who might
And to the miserable rude cunts (like half what I see in this thread) fuck them

What are the consequences of not tipping in America?

when dining out, i tip based on the service. good service yields a good tip

i don't have food delivered to me.

It's never okay to tip.

Wagecucks eat shit.

You do realize they get fired if they keep making the restaurant pay them out, right?
Yes, it's not written in stone, but you can find a reason.

Maybe so, but there are other schmucks (you) who will tip.

>I'm a courier myself

Ah a larping neet I see. Give my regards to Mr. House.

What?

I always tip.
I sometimes give gas station attendants (live in NJ where its illegal to pump your own gas) $1 cause sometimes they are young hard working men or fun to talk to.
$5 tip for waiters, hair dressers etc
I avoid situations where I will tip though and generally save money. I just shave my own head so its free.

I used to work a delivery job that got me tips so I know how it is. I never expected a tip and never tried, but you should be talkative to get tips.

Tipping automatically is stupid, tipping if the person did a decent job isnt and should be tge only reason to tip

lmao

Server here. I make almost 20 an hour when you add my hourly wage to tips. Im pretty good at my job, make recommendations and up sell effectively. But I still don't think I deserve what I make. Servers are entitled as fuck and do less work than everyone at the restaurant besides maybe the host.

and that's why you're a faggot.

yeah this thread is bait.

that being said, if you dont tip at a restaurant youre scum. its a hard job, and most people who do it are young and just trying to make a living while going to school.... not everyone had daddy to give them everything

then the system is broken

>Mr. Pink is a faggot
I think you're the faggot

THE place to visit if you want to get diabetes and raped by violent cops.

only when service is good

if your service is shit, you do not deserve a tip

Why did they cross out Harvey Rogers?

No shit

they are paid minimum wage.. why tip ?
I´m not getting a tipped for my work, and I get less than service personal

Mandatory tip -> Fuck off

Riggggght, keep following American fashion, media, and politics pleb.

>hurr durr merica suks guise

Prob not for takeout.

I worked in restaurants maybe 10 years when I was 16-26. Tipping is paying for someone's time when they are literally waiting on you hand and foot.

You're doing it to make sure they do a good job, don't spit in your food and give your order a priority. I can tell you right now if I already know someone's not going to tip, all of their orders go to the back of the line, including drink refills. I wasn't a super dick about it, but someone could also let your food get cold ro fuck with you, or mess with you in a million ways. Especially if you're going to pay with a credit card number to some guy, don't be a dick to him, he could write that shit down and give it to someone.

what is left when you take away fashion, media, politics, teh good honest people, yea fuck off

>inb4 denying this is completely true

kill yourself

Maybe I do

>what's left when you take away clothes, music, television shows, movies, literature, politics and economics

Europe.

You beg for our diabetes

and thats why europe is better than america

fuck off nigger i have my kompot

Lol, If people try to be a dick to a server sometimes they get burned pretty bad. It's never a good idea to have a "fuck them" attitude. People don't like to get fucked over and will get even.

Sounds to me like you've eaten your share of spit in your days.

most jobs you don't need to tip.
I'm not going to tip the guy in the bathroom for handing me paper towels and spray cologne on my hands.
niether am I going to tip the sandwhich maker at subway unless I'm completely taken away by their amazing personality or something. even then, I probably just don't have the extra funds to spare.
fuck servers.
if they're decent, fine, throw them a bone. a lot of servers I've met were cunty pieces of shit and you sound like one of them.
>durr it's a hard job!
no it's not. the guys back in the kitchen are doing way more work and don't even get tips half of the time.
I'll be glad when automation puts pieces of shit like you out on the street.

It's always, "okay," not to tip. You do what you want.

People who work jobs that get tips make money hand over fist. I worked as a bartender and made hundreds a night. It's insane. And yeah, some people don't tip. Hazard of the business. I never got mad at people that don't tip, I just didn't remember them. The guys who tipped 5 bucks, I'd notice them walking back toward the bar and try to have their drink ready by the time they got to me. They'd ask for another and it'd be in their hand before they finished talking. You take care of me, I take care of you. Very simple concept. If you didn't tip, I still would make your drink, because that's my job. I just wouldn't be looking to do anything beyond the minimum for you. That's probably fine by you, anyway. Again, simple concept.

Now that I'm out of the service industry, I don't hate tipping, I just hate that it's been woven into the fabric of purchasing a meal or a drink. It doesn't belong there. It's supposed to be the little extra you pay, if you want, to get a little extra in return.

Non-Amerilard here

Working as bartender, getting paid enough to not care about tips and that faggot culture at all, it's just a nice bonus.

/thread

not really, i live in a country where tipping isnt mandatory and is given only for exeptional service

>we're better because we watch America do everything we can't do
>also we enjoy being beta for mudslime refugees

Shiggity Mcgiggity

>threading yourself

Good job. Now kill yourself

I always tip well for deliveries, dont tip or barely tip on pickups, and tip based on service when dining in
I understand this is pretty strictly a thing only southerners do, but oh well

You really risk spitting in my food and losing your shitty job?

Heres a tip for you
>Food comes out cold
>Complain to manager
>Get free meal
>Waiter gets fired
>mfw

Having to explain to their manager why the customer was replaced would also be awkward

>Muh queen

You know dust comes out when she farts right?

>not living where food costs nothing fresh off the farm
>not living where owning a gun is cool
>not living where jobs are literally falling out of trees
No sir, it is I that is lmaoing

Whiny fuckers will be replaced by robots soon enough

Rektum

>not living where you can get shot by a nigger for 25 cents
>not living where your entire government is a fucking joke
oh boy living in america sure sounds good

Lol "waiter gets fired"

10 years in the business, I've never seen a waiter get fired over a customer complaint.

Ever.

You little faggots that go to restaurants thinking you "can get someone fired" are believing in a myth. Most managers know about 5 percent of customers are scaming shitfaces that complain to try to get free food. They know your type and that shit only works on some corporate places. Owner owned places might just tell you who gives a shit, get lost.

>b-b-but senpai, people have weapons there a-a-and the government won't be daddy and baby them

If you're frightened then stay away kek.

And when a potential WWIII situation springs up, who do people turn to?
>Not your shit country

other people's misfortune is not grounds for gratuity under democracy. join another system

Where's that? Nigeria? Tipping is a part of being a super power, it's a part of culture. Catch up.

tbh fam i dont think anyone turns to america, america just pushes its shit on countries

>wahhh I hate muricans wahhhh
>something happens in europoorland
>what are the Americans going to do to help us?

>being a super power
whatever americuck, keep lying to yourself

Because we can.

>believing this

Toppest of kekkles

America is expected to play world police anytime anyone farts wrong and you know it

Keep herding those goats and making our cloths for us bro.

I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe. Better get to stitching it.

You have eaten so much mucus and shit in your life.

>scenarios americlaps think happened

Come do something then faglord.

Oh wait, you cant.

Whats this restaurant called?

I tip 10-30% depending on different factors.I'm european

>talking shit while in need of a basic history lesson

>Live in UK
>Waiters paid a minimum wage, dont have to beg for money
>Everyones happy

Krusty krab

>implying anyone makes less than minimum wage in the US
>not comprehending the word "minimum"

I always round up,like 7,30€ is 7,50€. And 4,60€ is 5€. Since im a eurofag its just about being nice. Normally its 5% but people dont give a shit since we have in Germany an Minimum wage of 8,50€/h. You tip if you want.

For Delivery and Waitresses I tend to tip between 15 and 20 percent as long as their on time and the service is good. If those requirements aren't met, I decrease the tip by 5 percent every 10 minutes they're late or every time they slip up or are unpleasant.

I never tip at fast food though, like how the hell you expecting a tip on a meal between 5-10 dollars and me having to pour my own drink? Shit makes no sense.

waiters make $2.13 in the US
The min wage is $7.25

2.13 < 7.25

See how that works?

You do realize that if you have done this and patronized any establishment with any regularity, you have almost a 100% chance of having eaten feces, spoiled food, broken glass, etc?

I manage an Applebee's. Not only does this happen, I make sure everyone's on the same page about it.

I'm a governmental accountant now. I had to move around for college and start and stop work depending on my coursework. But I've worked at:
Brix
Li'image
Applebee's
Chevys
And a few others.

Never been fired or threatened by a manager. Usually in the back room they apologize to me that a customer is such a faggot and try to get them to calm down.

I had a Chevy manager that would refuse to discount food below the cost of the product. Haha, that guy was awesome. I don't think he ever gave out a free meal before.

Idiot if they work 6hrs they get around 50€ Basic loan. And then around 100€ Tip too. They make 150€ in 6 hours. Thats 25€/h.

You monster.

Yeah, with tips genius. If tips don't add up, you're paid minimum wage. "See how that works"? Stop pretending to understand big boy things and go back to your anime pls.

Jail.

"Don't have to beg for money"

Again, try working in a place that's a super power, some waiters and bartenders here make 50-100,000 a year because of good tips. I wouldn't pretend like your place is better to them somehow. Lol, minimum wage.

Says the Jewpacabra who can't spare a few bucks for the person who makes sure your attended to at a restaurant.

It's hilarious because they judge America by Sup Forums yet they have no idea that in reality their own country is a shithole in comparison. The keks keep rolling

Mucus and shit are the least of his worries. Those are first-offense or rude customer things. Multiple/habitual offenses, well...My kitchen is pretty forward with the spoiled parasite infested meat and broken glass.

So they have to beg at customers. In Europe they get paid Minimum wage around 7-9€ and get tipped customers want. Its just retarded that they have to beg.

Don't like it? Stop being a worthless nigger and tip.

>implying the tip is ever mentioned previously begged for in any way
>talking this seriously about shit you literally know nothing about

Why are you even eating at restaurants when your pockets are so full of spaghetti already?

If you ever return, expect shit, cum, rat poison, etc in your food.

Literally every restaurant does this.

I remember one time at Applebee's, we served someone a Cajun chicken dish. This lady complained because it had spices on it. The menus describes it as heavily seasoned. The general manager and I were just shaking our heads in the back room like, wow, what a fucking retard. He probably comped the price of the meal itself.

if the restaurant has to keep paying the difference you get fired

so yes you have to beg

I've been to the states many times and everytime, everyone fucking begging me for money its like im in fucking India. Some woman bought out a steak and a drink to me, thats literally all she did, then she stuck a fucking sticker on my table saying how its normal to pay 15% extra. Fuck off with that shit

superpower my ass

Maybe you should pay your employees proper wages instead of being a vindictive little cunt because those who realized serving was bullshit labour got out and got real jobs instead of sticking around and becoming management.

This

>tipping
literally why would i pay for my food twice?

Why not just pay them minimum wage + tip