Until yesterday, I wasn't even aware about somebody like this existed, but since I saw this little angel...

Until yesterday, I wasn't even aware about somebody like this existed, but since I saw this little angel, she's all I can think about.

I can't stop imagining her, with her beautiful little blonde head down in the pillows, and her soft, smooth ass up, legs spread, trembling slightly. Oh god, imagine how small and tight and pink her little must be. So pristine and pure, puckering in anticipation of your throbbing cock. Imagine how nice it smells, like whatever latest Lush products.
If she started with hormone therapy around 10, then it probably means her little princess parts are more or less stuck in that phase. I can't stop imagining how amazing it would feel to lick her little balls and girly cock, and how aroused she would get, but embarassed at the last remnants of boyhood she has left. She's ashamed, but she can't stop the pleasure, her whimpers mixing with moans of guilty pleasure. Fuck.

Imagine taking her virginity. Imagine her, lying on her stomach, with her bum raised a bit, legs spread, her little pink rose trembling, as she says "p-p-please, b-breed me, daddy".

H-Help me, this thing is turning me into a degenerate.

Me and dad are fishing but we just ran out of worms, so I'm going to use this as a bait.

Not bait.

holy fuck a bleached out nigger trying to be white

You've probably always been a degenerate

ok OP, I will bite. who is she?

14 yo norwegian tranny

Nice pasta

Not pasta, just feeling.

Id ravage that tight lil ass

really? would not have picked her as a trans.
also for some reason i see this one as a "her" even after finding out she's trans.
I normally ignore "preferred pronoun" shit and deliberately use the one they were born with.

>wants to blow an underage transgender
Well, at least we know why you're on Sup Forums.

cant say anything about the face, absolutely beautiful. However, I would like lil more meat on my bones specially on the rear

I do. It's like I become an animal whenever I think of it.

What´s her name?

this

Emma Ellingsen

Reading that gave me fucking cancerous AIDS

thanks, was a good fap tho

>tfw you'll never wake up next to her, naked under a huge comfy blanket, on a cold scandinavian december morning