The atheists when confronted with how the evolution is just a theory and that there is a very high probability of an...

The atheists when confronted with how the evolution is just a theory and that there is a very high probability of an existing God, attempts to hide the truth.
This is why they forbid the teaching of Creatinist theories at school or force the state to be atheist.

Why do atheists hate freedom of speech so much?

fuck off, bit...you shouldve died along with 2016

>very high probability of an existing God,
There is also a high probability of a flying spaghetti monster.

Where do you get this "high probability" from?

Again oppressing the truth, hateful atheist?

>Where do you get this "high probability" from?
Each and every society that _ever_ existed believed in a God. There were absolutely NO atheist societies. How likely it is that no matter where all people believe in a higher power?

What you BELIEVE and what is "highly probable", are two very different things.

obvious troll i obvious

pls stop answering him

There obviously has to be something if every existing society believe in a higher power. Don't you find it strange that everyone believed in God for thousands of years before fedoras came up?

I haven't told you what I believe.

All I am arguing is that you are using "high probability" wrong.

Red Leader standing by!

Job off ya prick nobody cares about your fucking atheism rants. Atheism at its core only means without belief. That's it really... You were born to a Christian mother and an atheist dad weren't you?

i finally opened my eyes, i believe in god now!!1!

still don t know which one though. maybe it would be easier if there were just one god, like there is just one proved scientific truth at a time.

Red standing by

Red dead redemption standing by

>Jesus loves me, this much I know for the bible said so.
OP's favourite bedtime tune.

Athiests are the easiest religion to bait. Instant pseudo-intellectual spotty nerd rage ensues. Look AT ME i'M SO INTELLIGENT I KNOW SOME SCIENCE FROM MY LECTURES. And yet, most of the people who invented all that science you learn by rote with no understanding or original thought, they believed in the possibility of god, a divine creator, or whatever you want to call it. Good day to you sirs *tips turban*

>Athiests are the easiest religion to bait.

dumbass.

>high probability

no

just because simple minded people believed in a higher power that ruled there lives and gave them something to blame when they fucked up does not prove the existence of GODS. See there, plural, ancient people believed in many, many Gods. Monotheism has only been around for a couple of thousand years, belief in "God" proves its existence as much as belief in Zeus, Hades, Gaia and Santa fuckin Claus

Get real.

This whole thread proves his point.

Atheists are such fucking idiots but act like they know their shit.

And yet not a single person posting has stated to be an Atheist.

Christians can spot bullshit as well.

You just proved him right.

First of all, I'm not an Atheist.

Secondly, Atheism is not an religion.

I stand by my "dumbass".

your Mom proved him right

Red head standing by

>Christians can spot bullshit as well.

Heh, I see the irony now. Touché.

>touché
*tips fedora* m'lord

I don't need to cling to invisible friends. you're a weak pussy.

it's like this, OP:
If the bibble was right and the earth was created four to six thousand years ago, we'd only be able to see light from stars that are less than six thousand light-years away. We know we're right about how fast light travels, we've checked it by bouncing a laser off of a mirror on the moon.
And since we can see light from stars and galaxies that are 13 billion light-years away, we know that the universe has definitely been around for *at least* 13 billion years because that's how long it would take for light from this distant galaxy to reach us.

>hate freedom of speech so much
On the contrary, I'm glad you are able to freely speak openly about your beliefs. That way I can easily tell you're an idiot and thereby avoid asking you anything important.

>Atheists wear fedoras
Maybe i am too old to get your dank r/Christian memes,but never understood this,Al Capone believed in god and he wore a fedora.

Religion is only for those people:
- who don't know what is right or wrong by themselves
- who need to be a plaything, an irresponsible sheeps to follow an assuming wolf pursuing worldly aims
- who need a permission to exclude and discriminate other people.

People with a good heart beeing mentally healthy need no God.

Religion was always the justification for cruelty and wars. So it seems more something like mental disorder.

Einstein believed in God and he was smarted than all you fedora atheists combined.

>fedora atheists
Again,i don't get it,must be a Reddit thing.

Red hot chili peppers standing by

Every member of Red Hot Chili Peppers is not allowed to wear a shirt.

kek'd

Send nudes

Who taught you to speak English, you fucking retard? Go back to freshman comp and reread your style manual.

>tfw when to intelligent to believe in sky wizards

You sound cool.

Not exactly.
Religion and superstition have been present in every society, but not all of those objects of worship were what you think of when you think of a "god". The norse myths were more akin to superhero stories. Before Christianity introduced the belief in the afterlife, there was only life, death, and the upcoming ultimate battle. Native American tribes believed in animal spirits and the spirits of their ancestors being more powerful than living people or animals but no all-powerful omnipotent tyrants.

And, for the record, we don't actually *know* that every culture has believed in a higher power. Archaeologists have a bad habit of only spending a set amount of time on an artifact whose purpose is unclear before just presuming it to be "religious artifact" because they can't figure out what it's for. And we also have a bad habit of presuming that every previous culture was laughably naive. If archaeologists three thousand years from now behave the way today's archaeologists do, they're going to teach their children that we as a culture collectively actually believed in Mickey Mouse and Superman.

Creatinist theories are theories. And Reality is reality. Everybody hast the freedom of speach and the freedom to belive in stupid fantasies. No problem. But this has nothing to do with scientific, reality and evidence. ....

You must have gotten your head dunked in toilets a lot.

>Religion was always the justification for cruelty and wars
I'm going to say two things, and one of them isn't going to sound right.
Are you ready?

HOLY WAR
HOLY PEACE

Evolution is also just a theory, thank you.

try again faggot

>Religion was always the justification for cruelty and wars
What about the atheist states North Korea and Soviet Union? Stalin and Mao were both atheists in charge of atheist states and killed ten times as much as Hitler.

Man these threads really do bring out the know it all jackasses.

What is God?

They are atheists after all ...

Why do get butt hurt people not believing in God?

because they force their beliefs down my children's throats in school with their evilution and exploding nothing theories

I bet you watch Big Bang Theory in a snuggy.

But one with evidence. Never found a human being and a dinocaur together hand in hand. Funny thing: GPS and walking on the moon or satelites technic, the coal in your oven this all means to accept the earth is milion oder yeara old. But Creatinist fary tales talk about 4500 to 9000 years. Like ICH said: mentaly disorder!!!

I love this exact thread that gets created every day just to bait people. Really does distinguish the newfags.

"Creationist theory" and "scientific theory" are not the same thing. The problem is that most people get "theory" and "hypothesis" mixed up.

When you have an idea of what might have happened but you haven't tested it yet, it's a hypothesis. When you test it and your experimental outcome matches your predicted outcome, THEN it becomes a theory. There's usually a margin of error and the theory is revised to account for data that was not predicted by the model. This does not happen with creationist "theory". They start with the hypothesis and stick with the hypothesis. Not only do they not establish a framework for testing and confirming their hypothesis, they made it a crime to even question the untested hypothesis.

The only reason they even call it a "theory" is because they don't understand the difference between "hypothesis", "theory", and "law". Just because everyone calls a Panasonic copier a "Xerox" doesn't mean it *is* a Xerox, it just means that those people don't care about being correct.

Who are "they?"

Atheists with their liberal agenda

Great!!! Thank you! !!

doesn't oppose the fact that evolution is still a theory and can be disproven by any moment

I read this in a really dorky voice.

Then home school them or take them to private.

>exploding nothing theories
We don't think that "nothing" exploded. Something exploded, we just don't know what it was or how it came to explode. Creationists are the ones who think that someone who wasn't created by anything was sitting around in nothing until he decided to create everything.

>just a theory
Gravititational theory, atomic theory, economic theory
You sure you know exactly what theory means?
How about you put into perspective that the story of Jesus is a myth (by definition)

Begin with prove your fary tales.than start to disprove other theories.

forbidden in my country

here I disprove evolution

Well excuse me for not proof reading my mindless comment about the Red hot chili peppers.

Who would win in a royal rumble fight between Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, and an atheist?

What country would that be?

Brain exploded in creatinist heads...

I'm starting to believe you actually are serious. Nobody can be this bored.

>disproven
Nope.
Influenza fucks your point right in the ass every year. Evolution happens. We mapped the entire human genome over a decade ago and have since tracked the spread of the human race from west africa throughout the world by following the dispersal of mitochondrial DNA found in tissue samples taken from ancient graves. Google "haplogroup" if you don't believe me.

The theory can and will be revised at any time, but "disproven" is out the window at this point. And just so you know, the only thing higher on the veracity scale than "theory" is "law" and those are reserved for very basic and immutable mathematical functions like the transfer of heat always passing from a warmer body to a cooler body or the total mass and energy in a physical reaction remaining constant. There is a mountain of evidence for evolution, but you aren't going to pay it any attention because there isn't a burning bush on top of it.

There are many countries where home schooling is forbidden.

Sauce

If you cannot answer this question in the image you really need to be a creatinist but you distract from central fact. Your fucking mobile phone Could not work with all the coltan and other metal inside if the world would exsists only 4500 years because all that metal in your phone needs many millions of years to "create".

Thanks!

STAND IN FRONT OF A RUNAWAY TRAIN

Once again welcome to the cancer that is killing Sup Forums 2017 transition of power edition!

The best would be you find a girlfriend so you feel no longer alone to need a god and begin to study. Then you can explain things to you and need no God as an answer for everything what you cannot explain.

You said something from "freedom of speech", but if someone has another position than he is hateful? ?? This is typically creatinist thinking! !!

Best they think that than have them think that some nutcases believe in a skyman that is literally ripped off of many MANY other cultures.

GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE

Difference between theory of evolution and the "theory" of creationism is that there is actual physical evidence to support evolution while there is literally no physical evidence for creationism

Yes. Freedom of speach and no hateful. understand. If we find your retarded fary tales stupid than you are so peaceful and sweet to send such picture? The problem is YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT beliving in a god AND you are hateful! I am not hateful, help my community, have family and friends. I dont drink, dont smoke and need no GOD to be good ore hateful to others. Your f.... problem is : you belive in a god and you are hateful. Nothing more to say about the "peacefulness of belivers in god"...

I think it's really funny that godbitches express their moronic ideas about skydad, people insult and correct them and this is somehow considered a bait scenario where the godcucks won.

In reality, people who believe in god with confidence are stupid in at least some sense of the word.

Also, most adults I know are atheists or agnostics, it's a normal thing and none of them wear fedoras or fit that outcast stereotype.

In fact where I live, being a devoted godbitch makes you an outcast.