Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcWPy6XhZEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's the host of a poorly researched show with a "left is obviously right"-mentality.

He's not. He's a cool dude with valid political arguments.
Here's a better question, why aren't their any comedic conservative journalists? Do the right not have a sense of humour?

"Right" as in correct.

He's only hated inside this echo chamber.

only retards hate him

He is my main in this game.

>with a "left is obviously right"-mentality
>implying it's not

Who's this?

Hillbillies are completely non partisan
Whats depicted here are trailer trash, and theyre the biggest bunch of left wing bottom feeders you'll ever meet, even more so than the niggers and spics. Cletus and Velma sprouting out ten kids for tax breaks, government cheese, and various drug related felonies being dropped is about as left wing as it gets. Their guns arent legal and neither is their pot and meth
Sound familiar?

>Australians are also this stupid
Australian farmers are pissed off because the the Liberal Conservative Government keeps drilling for gas on their privately owned land. We just had an election, and they were voted back in because people from rural areas (farmers) voted for them.

> Poorly researched

Examples pls

Yet they'll all vote right won't they?

It says something about the left when a majority of left leaning news sites/sources have to be comedically based.
The first being that regular traditional style news casting isn't entertaining enough for the left (probably because the majority of the left is on the younger side)
The second and more important one is they can get away with saying some ridiculous things and then just play it off by saying "This isn't a serious news outlet! This is late night! Its all a joke!"
He's obviously biased. And I'm not saying its a bad thing. Everyone is biased. The issue comes when people don't see the bias.

John Oliver
British cunt who runs a comedic news station, and somehow people take him seriously, mostly because left wing kids are a big fan of the sarcastic preachy "I'm better than you and I find it hilarious how much of a peasant you are" news delivery of his
He makes a few good points once in a while because he actively wishes he was Stephen Colbert, both in body and mind, but ultimately just sells out

He was a good comedian but now he tries to throw shit jokes on top of serious shit and its lame. Add to that that right now in the Great Retard Snowflake War Sup Forumsflakes feel like their safe space is being infringed by words so they complain like beached Tumblr whales

>poorly researched show
In what way? It's better than most other news outlets in that regard

You're damn right they will. Nothing stupid people love more than crying about it being "your duty to vote!"

Was funny in community

Its says something about a fucking country when people who worked solely to make fun of you gave more accurate news reports
>hurr durr all news is solely left or right i am 12

we hate him here in britain too

limey brit moves to america to bag the shit out of rednecks when he himself comes from a place with the most brutal history of human rights abuse. hypocrite

Maybe it's because a lot of right wing policies are just so easy to make fun of? Seriously, modern conservativism is a joke.

Better comedic than fear-mongering bullshit.

I think the most telling thing from this election cycle was when Gingrich was getting interviewed and trying to slam Obama as hard as he could, saying shit like "Crime is worse than it's ever been" and the journalist was like "Umm, no it's not" and Gingrich keeps trying to slam that point home, just repeating it over and over "It's worse now than it's ever been, there's more crime than ever" and the journalist keeps going "No, you're wrong" and then he angrily accosts the journalist for daring to say he's wrong and the journalist is like "Its a fact dude, crime is at it's lowest" and he's like "As a politician I'll go with feelings and let the theoriticians have the facts"

Like, basically admitting the right just ignores the truth.

>It says something about the left when a majority of left leaning news sites/sources have to be comedically based.
Two cable networks with one hour of news versus Fox? lulz. I can't believe so many Americans watch that shitty channel

Modern conservatism as portrayed on tv is a joke
It also doesnt help the cause that a huge chunk of the demographic are getting older and stupider, yet still speaking for everyone

> He's a hypocrite for commentating on the current situation in America because England did some bad stuff centuries ago he had no part in

You're that special kind of stupid I keep hearing about right?

Gingrich is also only there to feel special
The right considers him a fuckin nutjob too

No, modern conservativism is a joke because conservatives are predominantly stupid and base their policies on fear and lies. Donald Trump is president ffs. That's why conservatives aren't taken seriously.

>tunes in to the daily show unironically

>Modern conservatism as portrayed on tv is a joke
No its a joke. Just like SJWs are a joke. The only difference is dumb faggots like you don't get that they're both jokes and so you spend hours defending one side on the internet

the stupidity of republicans is funny.

>damage control
I don't watch shit shows like you user

Whoa, he looks exactly like Bootsy

I don't know a single person who dislikes him, most find him informative and funny.

I guess you're just a selfish right wing cunt, eh?

Donald Trump was also the last fucking choice for conservatives eveywhere under the age of fucking 50, but guess who turns out more to vote? My mom and her hate of spics, or most of the youth too embarassed to cast a vote for any fucktard running this year

> Second most votes behind Romney in 2012 election

Something like 30% of republicans wanted him as their president. Hard sell to say the right doesn't like him

Modern conservatism is based on selfish policies that ignore the structural inbalances in society and preten that everyone has an equal opportunity to rise from the bottom to the top and the only thing stopping them is the cuck government. Well guess what faggot? IF you're not white and male, you're pretty much fucked, and if you don't see a problem with that then you're a fucking bigot, gtfo

He's a Brit who left his shithole for a better place and proceeded to tell us that we should turn America into the same shit hole he came from.

MAGA

>Conservative politics and supporters vote based on racism

What a fucking surprise

Fuck off and die, cunt

I'm just saying on the right, the majority of voters are the super right leaning old fucks that turn out to vote. Very few of the more moderate right side younger people actually turn out to vote and it kills the party. And who could blame us when we have to either vote for some democrat shitheads, or fuckin Trump

Not sure if this is bait or not but either way it's mostly true. Although I would have changed 'white male' to 'rich white male'. Class discrimination will be the next major civil rights movement.

>dontknowiftrollingorreallystupid.gif

>fuckin cis white male priviledge

incessant faggotry.

>valid political arguments
you keed

HAHAHAHAHAH

Implying Britian is worse than America?

>be american
>break leg in workplace accident because stooge-boss refuses to get basic and health and safety 'cus "muh profit more important"
>insurance doesn't cover
>go bankrupt
>get shot by dipsht with schizophrenia who thought you were Hitler 'coz background checks are for liberal pussies, amirightguiz?
>drag self to polling booth to vote for a dayglo-orange plutocrat motherfucker who only gives a fuck about his business interests 'cos he says he hates moslems too
>he fucks up your country beyond repair OR starts WW3

good job ameriga, good job

>? IF you're not white and male, you're pretty much fucked
>fucked
>lazy
fix'd

white bois aren't born with anything other than life

If you can't see my point, then you, friendo, are the dumb one. 21st century society benefits nobody but rich white males, and the only reaosn you don't want to see it is because it means you'd lose the benefits society gives you

Either that or you are actually a racist / sexist, lol

If your work area lacks basic safety requirements and you get hurt, you'd sue your boss and get rich.

Lemme stop you right there Brit-scum.

Realistically
>break leg at work
>file workmans comp.
>???
>never have to work again

you forgot homophobe

>2017
>not recognising or caring that society directly priviledges white males in clear and obvious ways from the moment they're old enough to go to school

Yeah, it's obviously that they're all just fucking lazy. Obviously. Every single one of them. Yep. That's definitely tenable and logically consistent. Good job, user. Good job.

>be 2016+1
>be a second generation Jap American living in Texas
>dad was born in poverty, gets degree, works ass off, gets bank
>be me born in lower middle class
>working ass off, paying way through college
>have same societal benefits as white folk, black folk, and mexi folk
The only difference societally between me and a white guy is he gets more pussy

you're right, I totally did, thanks user

>because it means you'd lose the benefits society gives you

I've yet to see this benefits in any meaningful way. Tell me, what year of my life are these going to kick in? I've been waiting for quite so time.

>not calling me out on the gun laws or Dolan Drumpf comments
>just that "IT'S 'MERIGGGA, I'LL SUUEEE ANYONE I DON'T LYK"

good fucking job faggots

Can confirm
I'm similar but brown

I didn't know the answer to OPs question until this thread showed people ignoring it and just arguing, not about politics, but about how the political sides are portrayed and perceived.

>priviledges white males in clear and obvious ways

in what ways

Have you ever been denied a job or loan on the absis of the colour of your skin? Have you ever been afraid to go to the police because you're worried they'd discriminate against you? Have you ever been worried about walking down the street at night because someone might assault you? Have you ever been discriminated against for your religious beliefs, or made to feel unsafe because of them?

No? There's your privilege then, dickhead. Those are just a few of a thousand examples.

The only people that piss and moan about white priviledge are niggers who think them failing a drug test or background check is racial profiling, and out of work white kids so ironically racist they believe they get to speak for minorities

>be not white
>answered no to all of this
Also you spelled color wrong you over priviledged royalist

>He shouts at the screen
>He is a political commentator with shitty jokes thrown in every 5 minutes to mask as a comedian

we're just expanding on the topic
no need to force an agreement

>denied job because of skin
lol
>afraid to go to police because they'd discriminate?
lol
>worried about walking down street at night because of assault?
lol
>discriminated against because of religious beliefs?
lol
>made to feel unsafe because of them?
lol

as a white male living in the UK yes to all of these you fucking faggot people surround themselves with similar people holy shit go fuck yourself

You just literally asked that question?!

>Have you ever been worried about walking down the street at night because someone might assault you?
Why is this one a privilege again? People from literally all walks of life get nervous walking down the street alone at night.

Obviously because rednecks don't know to differences between gun control and a gun ban... Blessed their inbred souls....

but I'm saying the answer has revealed itself: no one hates him, per se, people just let their political stripe make the decision for them.

>nervous walking down a street alone at night
This applies mostly to white people tho

Well, Colbert played one...

This.

Colbert is so cool though. Love his interview style.

yeah whites scared of other whites. Because we commit the most crime. Why we so lame and nerdy

i would assume because he was playing golf

He's great. Sup Forums is just packed with peckerheads.

His rant about college football was badly researched, otherwise he's usually spot on.

Not at the same rates as blacks we don't.

Another mouthpiece of the left