Tatted losers are so easy to trigger precisely because they know, deep down, that the world views them as dipshits

Tatted losers are so easy to trigger precisely because they know, deep down, that the world views them as dipshits.

After five years, 70% of tatted people regret getting the specific tattoo that they got. They wish they had gotten nothing or something less stupid. But the preferred tattoo probably would have been just as regretted anyway. It's human nature for tastes to change over time.

But idiots don't think that they'll ever change. They think that they'll be 20-somethings forever with the exact same values/tastes forever. There's a psychological term for that kind of stupidity, but it escapes me.

Anyway, that's why they can make these misguided decisions with such confidence - until its too late. And that same lack of wisdom and self-awareness is reflected in every other domain of their lives, which is precisely why tatted people tend to be poorer, less healthy, less educated and less happy.

They're pathetic.

k

Maybe, but id still cave your fucking head in you beta bitch

Lol why do you care so much? Sounds like deep down, you want one, but are scared to commit.

Violence is the language of the inarticulate - and the tattooed. Could you be anymore clichéd? Could you? Please?

Violence is not the answer.

got 2 tattoos approx 20 years ago. still love one of them...the other one not so much

Say what you want, run your bitch as beta mouth and we will see how smart you sound with a wired jaw.

You can literally see the sociopathy in his eyes.

I have never given thought to getting my skin desecrated. That's strictly for attention whores, the illiterate and the poor.

idk I feel like this typically only goes for obviously bad, shitty tattoos. Anyone who puts time and thought into getting something that they consider art on their body probably won't regret it.

Beta?

That's what little girls say

Thank you for illustrating my point. No intelligent analysis or argument from you, just knee-jerk contradiction and threats of violence. You're pathetic.

Google it girly man

Yea i hate tattoos but once people get them i leave them alone ... I dont wanna make it worse for them than it already is

An intelligent debate on Sup Forums? You high? You posted for knee jerk reactions, that precisely what you got

>That's strictly for attention whores, the illiterate and the poor.

Pretty much this

Add criminals to the list, too

I'd love to see you virgin betas actually debate this face to face hahaha

Nice blog post bud,did Kevin wink at you in class today too faggot?

Op must be an immature adolescent child if he/she doesn't see that tattoos are art work and that it's the individuals expressions of art on the body...So in essence it's a preference thing. It's all personal opinion. Like the idea that I could just as easily say that mom tatted people don't know how to express themselves. They can only anonymously bash others for things he/she doesn't understand....Like telling a parent how to raise their child when they themselves done have children. Sad really that bashing others is there only true form of expression. They must be really lonely and sad.

Dont worry annon nobody is stealing them from you

2nd reality detected

Not so little after living to learn that her throat tats are ugly and now that she is thirty she needs to cover it with another tat :(

True story !

OP got cucked by a guy with tattoos.

Thats dope !

why do you care so much lol

it seems to me that you may have to get a life. And I don't even have a tattoo

Ugly is subjective fuckwit

Well he just looks dumb. Not like a sociopath

Criminals are attention whores dude

second sociopath detected

You're a cuck aye?

>70%

mate, this is bait.

>Op must be an immature adolescent child if he/she doesn't see that tattoos are art work

Top Kek

It's attention whoring for people who are so dull and uninteresting that they can't generate interest from others in any other way. And by getting that interest (by any means necessary) they feel that their existence has become validated, that they have some relevance in this world, however fleeting and undeserved. Tattoos are billboards for people who are needy and boring.

Celtic theme is sick ... I think its something to do with being a originator of white trash

Gf ditch you for a guy with tattoos?

I had friends who got sleeves and even chest pieces. It looks terrible. I can't imagine they dont regret it.

>Criminals are attention whores dude

The dumb ones are, I'll give you that

Either this,or he gets picked on in high school by a guy with tattoos,i knew a guy who hated Japanese people because one banged his girl friend.

>Well he just looks dumb. Not like a sociopath

Explain this one

That is a nice dick ...you are sorry getting that tattoo???

Ok Martha Stewart immagine harder ... Maybe your ugly tats will erase themselves

does this give you a sense of superiority?

if so, im sorry your life is so shitty (queue the replies of people obviously lying and hiding their weeb lifestyle)

>needy and boring
That describes this thread you made op.

Annons are not "others" you idiot

>That's strictly for attention whores
Unlike this thread?

>language of the inarticulate
When is the last time you shaved your neck beard? Also shouldn't you be arguing about atheism you fucking weeb

>attention whoring
You know your on the attention whoring capitol of the internet,right?

I'm not an expert but sometimes you can see the lack of emotion in someones eyes. This guy looks badass and like he belonged to Jack Sparrows crew, but I don't see the lack of emotion in his eyes

To ogres

what a dickhead..literally

>That's just self-expression you hater
>That's a work of art
>That's something with deep personal meaning for the guy

Blah blah blah.

Tattoos are for idiots. The poor and the uneducated and short-sighted. Nothing new here.

This dude looks like the referee from Futurama.

He looks like a cock head. Brings new meaning to the term cock-asian ;D

>the attention whoring capitol of the internet
>an anonymous message board

Facepalm.jpg

OP is trying too hard.
But, for the folks in here who also have tattoos:
>Me, 25
>First tattoo on forearm 3 years ago, still happy with it
>Halfway through a half sleeve on the other arm
>MD-PhD candidate, married one year, likely less of a degenerate than OP

this is now a spiderman thread

Can't you see that they have their body art so they can be different ATM

Caring this much about something that does not effect you in any way, kek

Pro tip: get a life

lol, youre making a hate thread about tattoos while tatted people couldnt care less about you. And youre calling them easily triggerd.

Most people don't go this extreme with tattoos,i think your just really bitter about something else.Wanna talk about it champ?

you must be new here

tatoos are the poor's idea of art collection

weak b8 m8

lold

I met a guy who was told me the story that his parents stopped him for getting a tattoo while he was in high school. At the time he hated them but after a few years he was so happy they stopped him because he would have regretted it.

Recently he got one of the dumbest tattoos u have ever seen... I shudder to think what tattoo he wanted as a kid.

C mon dude people hate tattoos , let them hate tattoos

You lick the Windows often?

Welcome new friend

>be me
>be 7 feet tall

You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap

I am talking about the girls who have been here since the beginning who post nude photos for attention.People who make dumb threads for attention and people who say there gonna kill themselves for attention.

On a scale of 1-SJW, how triggered are you OP that Chicago's famous history museum (The Field Museum) currently has an exhibit show casing the history of tattooing?

Shhhhh,just leave the Reddit fag alone.

Haha ok you got a point there. Maybe it's a /b thing. I'm not used to seeing those threads. I'm usually on the less dramatic boards.

Nobody is interested, scooter. Go count your dick or something

"Tatted losers are so easy to trigger"
today OP was right

This tattoo is fine,its not a gang tat and its nicely done.

>But idiots don't think that they'll ever change. They think that they'll be 20-somethings forever with the exact same values/tastes forever. There's a psychological term for that kind of stupidity, but it escapes me.

That's the reason why I will never get a tattoo. Our tastes change over time and we sometimes want to forget cringe shit that we liked 20 years ago but a tattoo is marked on you telling you "Yeah, motherfucker this is what you liked 20 years ago. Now deal with it." but except others will also see your shit tattoo and your shit taste.

Tattoos are just like any other artistic medium of expression. Some are horrible and some can be great.

damn, user. so close.
>

i like this alot

To be fair, I feel like OP sort of triggered himself. He seemed to really put a lot of vehemence into his speech.

Hey dude... don't stress it. Just lurk more.

I would fuck that like a jackhammer. oh my fucking god I just want to fishook her and fuck her rotten.

Stay mad OP.

eat a dick