Mechanic here. Ask me any questions about cars

Mechanic here. Ask me any questions about cars.

Pic related.

what do you drive?

Is that a Johnson rod?

Is that the Australian server?

ban emily

>I have a piece of paper stuck in my heater/fan
How do I get to it

Why is it always minivan drivers that are shit at driving? What are your feelings about Somalian drivers? Especially women with turbans that can't even see blind spots because they have a towel wrapped around their face?

Why wont my 95 sebring hook up to OBD1 or 2 diagnostics when it has a port under the dash and no plugins under the hood for diagnosing.

How do i do my homework ?

Base timing on a 1987 Ford 302 EFI is to be set at 10 degrees BTDC. Is there any performance to be gained setting it at 12-14 degrees instead?

im gay and i want to become homosexual
how do

how can i turn my golf cart into a wheelie popping pussy wagon

heterosexual*

10m pls

My car takes forever to heat up in winter. A new radiator was put in last year (not for that reason) and there has been difference. Why does it take so long to heat up?

*been no difference

why not boost a d series and get 400hp for a quarter of the price

mini cooper good or bad? (reliability-wise)

I have a 2007 volvo xc90 and I just broke the temp control knob in the dash. Is there anyway that I can rig it without taking apart the dash. This thing is a bitch to take apart and too expensive to take to a mechanic.

Check the engine thermostat.

Is it worth it to get waterless coolant? Also can you really go 25k mi on Amsoil and not fuck up your engine?

alrighty guys! im done answering questions, thanks! join us for the next Q&A next week

What country are you in?

shut the fuck up. the Q&A is done.

I think my flux capacitor burnt out. How easy is it to replace?

Why are cars gay?

Q&A is over. fuck off.

Why the fuck would 2000 era Hyundai put the alternator on the bottoms of engines where it could get splashed?

Not to mention be a pain in the ass to get to and replace AFTER it gets splashed and burnt out...twice >.>

delete this thread. im done answering fucken questions you idiots.