Are we going to pretend this album never existed?

Are we going to pretend this album never existed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HIB706Tvwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

all the indie kids who got into rap thx for pitchfork and le needledrop will call it shit.
but carter 3 is a hip hop classic.

Lil Wayne is an artist only ENTP/Js will fully realize the genius of.

>INFP
>enjoy weezy but will never fully understand him

I think you're right

wake me up when he stops having an unbearable voice

How is the Carter III better than the Carter II? To me the Carter II sounds like a hip-hop classic.

They can't stop me, even if they stop me

this album is OVERhyped if anything. people always saying weezy's "lyrics" are what make it. like wtf? if you want lyrical complexity in a hip hop classic you got liquid swords, which was produced better, rapped better, and made 10 years before this shit

NO DUDE LE RAP IZ CRAP MUH IM 14 YEARS OLD AND I LISTEN TO REEEL HIPHOP NOT LIL GAYNE OR JUSTIN BIEBER.

This album got shit tons of praise from pitchfork though

Excuse me? Are you ok?

Agreed

K O A N
O
A
N

Liquid Sword is so fucking boring. It's like going to church.

WEE O WEE O WEE
>WEE O WEE O WEE
WEE O WEE O WEE
>WEE O WEE O WEE

Gold
Shadowboxin
Title track
i fail to see how these are boring or even how music can be boring.
apparently rza production is boring compared to redman like wtf

it is boring. his flow is laid back but not in the comfy way. beats aint bumpin like this anyway youtube.com/watch?v=-HIB706Tvwo
this shit gets me so hyped for the gym.

I like liquid swords a lot but you sound like a parody of wu tang fans

Say what you want about him but this guy is a wordplay genius when he wants to, 3 Peat is one of the best examples of that.

This album had some weak spots, honestly I think Carter 4 was better but it's an actual unpopular opinion. I just listened to Dedication 4 and 5 a week ago, his shit is entertaining and don't fool yourself that any of current trap rappers could ever write lyrics like Wayne.

His biggest mistake though, was all this pussy eating sex music on IANAHB 2 and mainstream features, he let himself go one day but I'll check Carter V with no hesitation if it is ever released, it may be his last chance to prove all niggers wrong

this. you can like more than one hip-hop artist or album. not everything is a contest.

Carter I to Carter III and all the mixtapes between (specifically Drought 3 and Dedication 2) are classics.

>Real G's move in silence like lasagna
>Better wear a latex cause you don’t want that late text, That "I think I’m late” text"
>They say you are what you eat; I took the star out of starvation