The only good comedy trilogy ever.

>Bingo!

Only because Ace Ventura Jr sucked.

I dunno... this was pretty funny as well

nice

A Touch of Cloth?

Like a midget at a urinal I'd have to stay on my toes

Excuse me?

National Lampoon's Vacation if we pretend Vegas Vacation didn't happen.

Shit I forgot about those

Came to post this, its easily my favorite comedy trilogy

I haven't watched these but all my friends growing up would go on and on about how great they are and quote them endlessly.

Worth the watch?

Evidence of diminishing returns evidenced by female co-stars.

Mike Meyers needs to get out of his Love Guru depression and make Austin Powers 4. With modern Bond, the Bourne movies, and everything else, it's a perfect time to do it.

If you love dumb comedy with dick and fart jokes, abso-fucking-lutely watch them.

This

>trilogys

>Scott actually has effective plans
>shaky cam fights with someone who has parkinsons
>Austin kills a henchman, instead of wise cracking he gives an intense thousand yard stare
>ludicrous chase scene, even more ludicrouser than the stuff from the movies it's mocking

I can dig all of this being hilarious

Austin visits Dr. Evil in a plexiglass prison like Silva in Skyfall. Evil reaches into his mouth and pulls out a retainer.

>if we pretend Vegas Vacation didn't happen.

Honestly, I've always thought European Vacation was the weakest of the four

REMAKE WHEN? ? ?

Everyone would have a conniption at most of the humor in this movie nowadays. "You stupid, fat jigaboo!" or the podium blowjob scene, or the Blue Oyster Bar, or "I like to dress like a man". SJWs would shit over most of that humor.

So much this. Me and my friend marathoned all 3 b2b and it made for one epic spy odessey

Its also fun to watch the dynmic between scotty and dr evil. The idea that a meglomaniac super villain has an angsty teen son is a fucking hilarious concept

I think these movies got progressively better.

Would nothing. They happily have a shit in retrospect.

There's a scene in Once Bitten where people start screaming about fags in the shower, and every now and then you find someone who just watched it and starts whining over it.

>>shaky cam fights with someone who has parkinsons

kek

Same, Vegas actually had some good bits.

Europe was extremely 80s, while Vegas was obviously extremely 90s, so age and taste play heavily with those two. Plus vegas had ethan embry, and... hit or miss is the most polite way to say how he makes people react.

Personally I like both, but I thought Christmas would've been 100% shit if it didn't have the squirrel in it.

If you put berserk animal humor in your film though, I'll like every bit within a half hour of it both directions, just because.

Kek, I'd love to see Austin doing parkour.
A film based on Austin having amnesia and going full Jason Bourne could be pretty solid.

The group therapy scene is the best part of the series.

This is a pretty great comedy trilogy imo. I've been looking hard for the trilogy on bluray but I am starting to wonder if it was ever released over here.

What do aussies generally think of it?