Without mentioning Hillary

Without mentioning Hillary

Why did you vote for this disaster? Are you a retard? How are you going to make it right?

Explain yourself, and GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU&ebc=ANyPxKr_FNwFXBKGJWGC_YHHw1zpYwRxuZ_An74hLPwWykKqRkut-9QKesGBRxb_8xIuqqskFjyB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Build a wall. make mexico pay for it, drain the swamp, lock her up TRUMP is making AMERICA great again, I am voting for him next time as well

gonna cut off funds to the butcher clinic planned parent hood, bring Christianity and the bible back as our national religion the way the founding fathers intended getting rid of that pansy EPA bullshit that is killing the economy, getting rid of OBAMA care so all the nig nogs will have to pay for their health care, keep weed a schedule 1 drug and intensify the war on drugs, Trump is GOD LIKE

cut taxes and spend 100s of billions on infrastructure, the man is a genius secure peace with Russia

so.... you guys have embraced Russia/Israel/Christianity pretty quickly.

you literally all used to hate Russia, Christianity and Israel. this is interesting.

By saying you can't mention Hillary, you're literally getting rid of most of the reason most people voted for him.

Trump has a lot of die hard fans, but a lot of people just voted for him simply because the wicked witch was so unlikable.

I voted for Trump. And regret it. Only an idiot still supports this fucking fool. He's gone back on every campaign promise. Oh and yeah, we're paying for the wall now. not mexico. and it's a fence. not a wall.

Trump voters just want freebies.

pic related

Hated by both the Democrat & Republican Establishment, so he must be doing something right. Also, fuck all these non english speaking illegal shitbags.

there's aready a fence... at least 2 in most places.

You're paying for him to do nothing

Didn't vote for him, gun to my head and it was him vs. the other viable candidate, I would have voted for him. He was the best option overall out of the viable candidates based on what he's said (Although he is wildly dishonest and a buffoon). Plus the novelty of living in world where this actually happened is kind of cool, finally a part of me just wants to stir the pot. Having said all that he has proven to be a disaster before even getting into office and , like I said didn't vote for him

>Without mentioning why you voted for him, tell me why you voted for him.

Of four idiot candidates he was the least awful.

Given they were all awful, your mileage may vary n that choice, of course.

He is a meme, one of us.

I read that in Yogi Bear's voice.

There you go. Hitlary supporters are all establishment fags and rich college kids.

Ehh Billionaires running the country is very against founding father's idea of our country.

But you know what, they aren't retarded. They don't think that passing laws to benefit their own interests will ever fly in our Government structure. In fact, with social media and internet these days, everything they do will be dissected under a microscope.

So no, I don't buy into the doom and gloom.
CNN and celebrities will make fun of him.
FOX will keep reporting how good the stocks are doing.

All of us rich white people will have just a little bit better lives. Take your tax break and don't worry about it.

>Buy lots of guns

I want to hear from the retard's retarded supporters.

As an anarchist I am required to vote for whatever candidate will bring about the quickest end to the American political system.

Op said not to mention Hillary

Do you realize that the founding fathers were dieists? Do you even know what dieism is?

Idiot Trump supporters.

I was tired of liberal policies turning us into the United Cucks of America

you're one of the retards we're referring to. only an idiot (like you) could actively support trump the retard.

*deists *deism

Idiot anti-Trump shills.

another retard.

We know what deism is. It's the ideas that you mock, ridicule, and want to make illegal because you're so "tolerant" of Christians and other people of faith.

Nice b8 m8

This is so accurate.
ALLAHU AKBA-
I mean PRAISE DA LORD

Your response is EXACTLY why Trump won. You can't debate facts so you attack people. Obama ruined us and made us less safe. You probably don't know that because you get your information from Occupy Democrats.

This

I just had my best month since 2005. The Trump Effect is already working, & he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

>Build a wall. make mexico pay for it, drain the swamp, lock her up TRUMP is making AMERICA great again, I am voting for him next time as well

You too much TV gringo.

Literally every one of these you posted is a lie.
Kill yourself

This guy voted for trump because the left HATES poor people. and niggers.

Like four of the fouding fathers were 'deists.'

Jefferson, Franklin, maybe a couple of others. Hamilton was a Puritan. Jay was a Presbyterian.

sorry, putin has nutted in your wife and you continue to slurp it up

no lie

According to the Declaration if Independence, we have rights endowed by our "Creator." Why would they use that word and capitalize if they didn't believe in a God?

Another example of why Trump won. No facts, all childish insults.

Obama's been incredible.

You were too young to remember gw bush or his economic collapse.

>"occupy democrats"

what the fuck is that you fox news-watching, drooling retard

When did rightwingers stop being scared of Russia? Reagan shit the bed about Russia every single night. Now, on Trumps command, you're all scrambling to suck Putin's dick. What changed?

you realize the trump effect won't last though. every new tweet... every new lie...

people are losing confidence quickly.

I've done well too. I'm excited for our tax breaks. I'm also excited to see the middle class (red state filth) obliterated.

Remember that the US has been tampering in just about every global election for 100 years.
Google 'America tampering in elections' to find a few examples.
But for some reason we don't talk about this.

The U.S. intelligence community is not going to present you with undeniable facts written in crayon, so if that's what it's going to take for you to stop slurping putin's jizz out of your wife's snatch, oh well

see:

These are all great, but this one really gets me.
I love that trump himself praises Alex Jones.
Unfortunately I live in the rust belt... Everytime I see an Info Wars stick I die inside a little bit.

what does that have to do with what I just said?

And if it matters, why does the word 'God' explicitly appear on various other seals and mottoes?

What gets me is that is that PC rhetoric and fee fees in general are supposed to be rejected by his base, yet the whole reason no Republican should've voted for him is solely because of how he'll impact the economy. If you thought Obama made a generous contribution to our deficit and net decrease of employed working class citizens, you're in for a treat.

He has nothing to do with the stock market. Unemployment isn't down just the number of people who receive benefits is down, obamacare is imploding, he has nothing to do with gas prices and nothing to do with killing bin laden. That was the CIA.

But yeah he did cut the bush deficit and Bush sucked balls.

Putin = far right. Trump = far right.

Naturally the GOP has embraced Russia. So have their retards.

And trump's given America to putin. Treason? Yes.

We're in big trouble. Because trump and trump's retards think putin is harmless. putin's lubed the US up.... he's getting ready to enter hard and fast.

You can't talk about voting for this blowhard WITHOUT mentioning Hillary - ANYONE else that ran would have won - Hillary was THE WORST CHOICE, Trump was the Second Worst

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

This should be posted in every one of these threads.
Everyone who voted Trump knew he was shit already, he was just a huge bomb and the only weapon they had against liberal faggot cancer.
With any luck there will be a revolution against the parasites and America can actually be great again.

voted for the worst candiate to break down the system

BECAUSE HE UNDERSTANDS THE TRUTH BEHIND SO-CALLED "CLIMATE CHANGE"

Obamacare's imploding?

>record number of people sign up
>GOP's going to repeal and not replace with anything.
>unemployment halved under Obama.

The largest group on welfare in America: Whites in Red States (not blue states).

>Building a wall when the majority of mexican immigrants arrive by plane and then overstay their visas.
>Is filling his cabinet with billionaires who are in it for the tax breaks they can give themselves... Draining the swamp eh?
>Hasn't mentioned locking Hillary up since he won. Doesn't actually have the power to do so.

Take this off the Internet now.

Spoken like a true Republican.

well he won't just break the system, he'll destroy America

it will be a free-for-all for Russia and China.

you won't be able to recover from trump.

>"Why did you vote for this disaster?"
>nothing happened
>nothing will happen
>op will always be a fag

I think you nailed it with the 'far right' thing. Been wondering how and why that was. I don't mind us being friendly with them, with trade and such, but we can't let ourselves get used.

Don't forget he wants to take away their over time pay and minimum wage (also mostly whites in the rust belt)

Because I'm a massive troll.

No.

I'm going to keep lynching niggers and shitting on qurans

>Reply
When they reached past the age of 5

So you vote for the a Rich Billionaire why? He is currently filling his cabinet with Billionaires who want nothing more than to fill their pockets and pass bills to give themselves tax breaks. Under his administration the 0.1% get richer and the rest of the U. S. Suffers.

>t. Buttblasted cuck
How about you fuck off back to tumblr, maybe they'd believe your lies there

thats the point
RBE venus project, kill yourselves faggots

without mentioning the most corrupt being on the face of earth?

that is a bit unfair to not be able to contrast that like saying explain good without mentioning anything about evil...

The only poor people in America are people who decided to be. We are still the land of opportunity, despite what W Bush did to us.

A true patriot

Just don't tell them that Saudi Arabia and Iran are also far right.
Or that Russia Supports Iran.
And that Russia has always had a better propaganda game than us.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU&ebc=ANyPxKr_FNwFXBKGJWGC_YHHw1zpYwRxuZ_An74hLPwWykKqRkut-9QKesGBRxb_8xIuqqskFjyB

So basically were cutting out the middle man. nothing of any worth has changed.

because I am a cuck and I want to watch how Putin fuck US

checked

Because I'm not one of the media-brainwashed liberal sheep corralled in one of the major metropolises in California, Chicago, Detroit, or New York.

I voted for she who shall not be named.

Hillary is shady as fuck but she is a far cry from the title of most corrupt

even when he does none of that?
(not really relevant though since he would even finish his first term)

I can't debate facts!
Lets call them trolls!

>record number of people sign up

Sooooo many people signed up it's almost like they made it a law and forced people to sign up under the threat of penalties and fines.

>Without mentioning Hillary
Well friend, I can't do that, she's literally the only reason

I can never understand how one man can lack tastes so hard that he thinks that looks good
I can't imagine even spending a week in that house, its fucking eye cancer