What's the shittiest or weirdest gift you've ever received?

What's the shittiest or weirdest gift you've ever received?

Life

/thread

A glass shaped like a light bulb with a straw in it

a used 19 cent ball point pen, missing its cap

former mother in law gave me a cheap knife set from CVS that she bought as a last minute christmas gift.

i ended up regifting it as a "white elephant" gift

I hate hipsters...

Michael Jackson's "BAD" album.
I was angry at my mother.
Oldfag here.

I got a can of Chef Boyardee meatballs from my aunt for Christmas one year. I guess they were on sale or something.

>gets one of best albums in human history
>angry

Wut?

>I wanted a guitar for christmas.
>Saw a giant ass box under tree
>Eyes tear up in gratitude.
>Open box.
>Get pic related
>Parents pissing themselves kekking
>proceed not speaking to them for a week.

ungrateful oldfag

i only had the 45 of Bad. i wish my mom would've bought me the entire album

> An Aaron Cater cartridge when I was a kid (I hated that fucker)

>gets one of best albums in human history
Faggots detected.

My grandma got me a barbie horse when I was hella young because I mentioned I liked the movie spirit. Was really awkward actually.

A t shirt that said "my my dad went to Thailand and all I got was a new mama-san and this t shirt"

>implying michael jackson was not one of the best musicians in history.

No u

A Sup Forums pass (I got permabanned for cp the next day)

Shittiest gift :
>A last minute gift bought on the way to my birthday party by my ex -
>a cheap Star Wars mug that changes colour when you fill in something
>high temperated. Some $3.95 piece of crap.

Weirdest gift :
>A used red slip by a teenage girl of 13/14 who had a crush on me.
>Including a letter with confused fantasies what she wanted me to do to her.

You could smoke meth out of that pretty easily.

Not something I received, but I went to a gift exchange where each person got to pick a gift out of a pile, and I brought a slinky and a ping pong ball in a box
I got some other person at the party to pick it, assuring them it was an awesome gift
Their face when they opened it was pretty great

I have a seafood allergy, known since I was seven, parents got me gift cert to Legal Seafood.

Post letter.

Dubs might have given you the letter but I had to destroy evidence before my gf found out. Sorry, Sup Forumsro. Can't deliver.

Gf was jealous of a 13yo crushing on you? I'd expect an awwww

Tell me she's an ex.

Now she is an ex. And the girl was her sister.

Damn son. Do you vaguely remember what it wrote?

>me having my first relationship at 15
>BF and I only have been together for 4 months
>Weirdly obligated xmas gift
>I give him a few inside joke gifts and a south park t-shirt he was wanting
>Me opening my gift
>a very used stuffed stewie from family guy
>He completely forgot
>Calls me an entitled bitch for being sad about him forgetting
>Merry Christmas

She wrote stuff about how she loved our TV evenings and shit. Her fantasies were about whipped cream and how I would have to lick it off her body. She also had stolen a dildo from my gf and wrote how she "trained" with it. And she got a prescription for the pill. That's all I can remember. Luckily, she got the hint when I didn't respond.

>nice.gif

Edgy faggot emo kid whose parents are probably rich and give him/her everything and still cries like a little bitch when they dont get their way.

>visited family
>small talk about life and stuff
>mentioned that I started to plant some plants around my garden
>conversation happened at the beginning of last year
>christmas last year
>older brother gifts me a pack of mint seeds
>shit costs 1 buck max
>t-thanks bro

I faked that I liked fishing with my dad for around 5 years because I knew how much he enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong, I loved spending time with my dad to bond but, I just hated everything about fishing. One year I get this big long package (kek), by the christmas tree for me, and it's the only one there. having no idea what was in store for me I hurriedly opened the package to see a fishing pole. It was high quality, and light as a feather. At the time I just looked at it with major disappointment, and I couldn't cover up my reaction. It was a bad gift for me, but really I just feel guilty for not faking it well enough for my dad.

Maybe just be honest with your dad. Also, perhaps he hates fishing too and only does it to spend time with you?

so deep

Well, I think he always knew in a small way my distaste for it at the time. But he seems to jump from hobby to hobby quite a lot. Before fishing was quads, that was sick, but stupid expensive lol. Nowadays, he's into making custom builds for guns. I think we assembled an AR-15 together last year. THAT. was fun.

I'm not particularly into the things he's into. He now knows that, I was just bad at speaking with him when I was 17. (Now 21.) Most days now, since I'm out of the house with my SO, we just talk politics.

Who in the hell doesn't like fishing brah?

an artfag who never sees the sunlight, and who also really sucks at fishing.

*grumbles* fucking stupid spinner bate getting caught in the goddamn weeds over and over again.

A girl friend bought me a guitar onetime, I don't even play guitar. Found out months later her ex husband played guitar

Fag

Not something I got but something I gave.

>good friend of mine was saving up for a car before christmas
>sometimes we do shitty things to each other for fun, we live in a shithole town
>decide to fuck with him, go to Toys R Us and buy a fucking barbie jeep
>drive to his house in the middle of the night, put it in his driveway
>text him in the morning with some shit like "heard you wanted a car before christmas"
>he freaks out and presumably ran outside to find the goddamn barbie jeep waiting for him, didn't talk to me for 2 days
>at least he donated it to charity
>kek'd so hard

Planting plants
>weed?

Nice dubs