Movie eats

What's you guys' favorite treat to sneak into the theatre?

My wife and I have a tradition on lock about bringing (at least):
1.) Fifteen potato salad sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls
2.) Six hard boiled eggs, in shell (gotta wait until the movie starts to peel them, preserves taste)
3.) Two large Tupperware containiners (one for the misses) of Mac and cheese and hotdog with just a hint (half bottle) of Tabasco for a little kick

How about you guys, fellow foodies?

A burger. salted.
An order of curly fries
a cherry coke
and an order of waffle fries
a caramel empanada
and a baja blast
and a fresh 100% USDA hamburger paddy
cooked in peanut oil
on a potato bun
with SWISS

>My wife and I

Get the fuck out

I usually go for the more classical chicken feet, they are a healthy snack and the taste goes a long way, the best thing is that you can use the claws to pick your teeth as the chicken skin sometimes gets trapped between your teeth. I used to bring boiled piss eggs but some people seemed to dislike the smell on the cinema so I prefer to abstain for the moment.

I don't believe in eating during the movie, however I normally bring several potato sacks of dead mice for my falcons. That way I have enough for the others in case everyone else gets hungry.

lmao op you are literally the definition of poor you went through all that fucking trouble to eat in the theater you might as well bring a stove so you can make breakfast too

i know your being "lolsorandum arnt those chinks weird" but i actually like chickens feet when u go to a good chinese restaurant

What do you bring for your wifes mixed race son?

This

Crablegs tb h

>English """""food"""""

Those only sound good if the potato salad is hot

Dont you ever speak to me or my wifes son again

Always pizza for me. Depending on my mood I'll get:
1.) Pizza w/ mini-Hot Dogs and Honey Spicy Mustard Baked into the triple fried dough crust
2.) Creamed corn and jalapeño (no cheese)
3.) Peas, cream cheese spread, BBQ beef jerky

you're a right faggot if you wouldn't fuck with that breakfast box.

>potato salad sandwiches
>carb on carbs
that sounds like something fat people do.

I save my crab legs for the shower.

I don't bring junk food because I'm quite fit

>swn drop those weights on your testicles
;_;

I grill up some brats and bring them in a zip lock bag. Either that or I'll warm up some ziti, triple fried pizza dough, or some kind of frozen meatballs, or whatever it is I can find to warm up in my microwave. Might bring over a vegetable medley, a crudités or I'll figure out how much lunch meat I can spare maybe bring over a pound and a half / two pounds of black forest ham maybe a dijon mustard spread any kind of desert, maybe a german chocolate cake, or something like that.
That reminds me: love that homemade ziti I'm just gonna warm her up she's been in the freeze. You know what I love are those hot mozzarella sticks cube 'em up put 'em in some marinara sauce you have them on standby.
Of course you can't go wrong with some sour cream and onions so long as you bring ridged chips.

Do you watch movies in jail?

>me on the right

usually a few stuffed peppers and a 2l fanta

I know the crab leg thing is a meme but, there's a seafood restaurant in the same area as our nicest cinema. They do all you can eat on weds, so what me and my buddy do is wait till about 4 am on thursday morning. It's amazing what they throw out since they can't refreeze any of the unused legs and most people don't know how to properly eat them so theres always a bunch with tons of meat left.

So we grab what we can and then set up a portable grill and steam them on the side of the theater. I prop a door open and we're able to bring our buckets right in. (Its easiest if you take home an old popcorn bucket and just fill it) We usually do the early movies so noone really bothers us.

pic related, it's where we get our CLs.

I don't usually bring much. Just a large Meat Lovers (R) Pizza Hut (TM) Personal Pan Pizza (R) with a few cans of Faygo (TM) to wash it down.

i usually sneak in a shrimp tray under my urban sombrero

Pizza.
Also I've just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and need to be on an electric scooter for the rest of my life.

How do I get up the stairs in the theater? I can't lift my head up high enough to sit in the first row.