The majority of Americans have a below average IQ on the world scale. Most Americans are literally stupid

The majority of Americans have a below average IQ on the world scale. Most Americans are literally stupid.

An actual fact.

If you deny this you're likely in that majority :)

Here is a list of countries smarter then America: Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Italy, Iceland, Mongolia, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Poland And Sweden.

The average American is as smart as the average Latvian.

>Google it..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
sq.4mg.com/IQ-States.htm
qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a5fb218eb8d8419ba58d9f0b1daa2bfd?convert_to_webp=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
google.co.uk/search?q=wtf even is a bell curve&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=xp1yWIafF-rG8Aei4bnQBw
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/pathetic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard its nice in Africa these days, all sunny and GREEN

Where do you fall on this map user?

Mainer baby

>Reading Time to become intelligent
Also, you realize they can do multiple covers with the same content right?

america has the largest bell curve IE not to may retards per capita but also not to many smart people so most fit the stupid category also one of our congressmen thought Guam could capsize
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
yeah we are pretty bad not gonna lie

Prove it in this case.

>become intelligent

That's because America puts all of their resources into war machines. Education and healthcare take a back seat. War, death and destruction is what America does best.

Notice that some faggot makes these USA hate threads but no one makes Straya or UK etc hate threads.. because you guys are jealous as fuck and we don't give a shit about your weak ass country.. ain't even mad, just feel.sorry for you.

You're proud that your country is smarter then niggers? Apes with shit diet, no technology and no education... LIVING IN THE FUCKING DESERT.

You're proud? Really?

You speak volumes about the american people.

Thank the jew

Having been to Ohio, I don't believe for a second that the average IQ is anywhere near that high

Yep. Niggers and spics drag our national IQ down

ohhhhh dear god, you got. me i guess you're just going to rewrite history and reality and whatever else you're jealous of

Yes, thank the evil Netanyahu/Bush/Clinton empire for the degradation of America.

>no one makes uk hate threads
r u for real?

And is that not literally the definition of stupid?

that's why I by nation is irrelevant, you look at IQ by nationality, but OP has made a quality troll thread so.. yeah

no race is smarter than whites so i mean, you're already wrong and no one is going to believe otherwise

>spoken like a true redneck

>simply out of touch with reality

Most people have a below-average IQ.

>no race is smarter than whites
>can't read a diagram
>even when it has colors

Ever country has immigrants. Nice cop out though. Nice little logical loophole.

Google IQ.

Google Median.

AMERICA SHOULD BURN IN HELL!

Doesn't even make sense. Then again it does look like a kid made it.

>Most people have below average IQ
>Most below average
>mfw

Google Median.

And yet they still rule the world.

Median is the middle, you can't have more people below the median than above it

>Median
You are absolutely retarded

>American

lol hahah

>>using IQ as an accurate measurement for how smart a person is

>what are demographics
OP, you have a below average IQ if you think this thread is grinding anyone's gears.

White Americans have above average IQs. That's why the average IQ for everybody turns out only slightly below 100.

>The majority of Americans have a below average IQ on the world scale. Most Americans are literally stupid.
Subtract our nigs and spic then out IQ goes way up.

They just bother some countries, mostly small ones or ones that speak English.

They don't really have anything for it. They have wooden houses, people who live in cars, zero mandatory paid vacation days (nearly all countries have 20-30, even Iran etc).

Exactly. And most people are below AVERAGE, you know as the median is lower than average.

Not that hard of concept

>all the constantly democrat states have low IQ

shiggity giggity goo

No way there's that great a proportion of normal people above 140

Washington DC isn't on that map but the Average IQ there is 89.5. If you don't believe me you can look it up.

Learn to read a graph nigger.

it just hit me. you people posting these anti trump images might not be joking... no one is buying it. all we need are people watching him to make sure he's not doing anything unfair or stupid inside the country

Humans, then
Do you think that great a proportion of humans have an IQ above 140?

You really need to learn how to read a map ya dumb nigger.

I'm just stating facts and posting funny pictures.

Looks real scientific redneck

>read a map

The real 130-140 is the same as the 50-60 tail.

The average never stays at 100 for long though, it's always on the rise.

>Washington DC isn't on that map but the Average IQ there is 89.5. If you don't believe me you can look it up.
Dis says DC's IQ is 95.
sq.4mg.com/IQ-States.htm

Im envy I cant be such stupid

I did look it up. You are wrong.
>That easy to establish a fact.

Proof please.

I see what yoo're do-en yoo shnakey jew!

could be some truth in what you say

>The real 130-140
> is the same as the 50-60 tail.
>The average never stays at 100
You actually belong with the moneys in Africa

This map was made by a stupid low IQ slav based only what he thought himself and stereotypes, without any actual research

>prove it

Stupid, lol.

>people still think Amerifats are stupid
You have to realize, OP,you're counting the intelligence of niggers,sandniggers and illegals in that statistic.
Not to mention the fact that there's a whole lot more Amerifats than there are...say...Mongs.
Amerifats have invented a lot of things,irregardless of how fat and cocky they are :^).
Basically,take out negroes and you'll probably see a massive jump in intelligence.

qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a5fb218eb8d8419ba58d9f0b1daa2bfd?convert_to_webp=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
google.co.uk/search?q=wtf even is a bell curve&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=xp1yWIafF-rG8Aei4bnQBw

>I know you spastic
Your use of language was retarded.

It's pathetic that your brain couldn't comprehend that form my response.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/pathetic
Definition 2..

I can't wait to see your country collapse

*from

>125 iq American checking in
Okay, and your point is? What kind of sad fuck justifies their existence by the National iq of their own country? Am I supposed to feel bad for being American because my nation has huge chunks of land populated mostly by inbread hics/ cities over run with welfare apes that drag down the national iq? Anyone who is not stupid as fuck isn't going to care about this dumb shit. "People on the internet from europoor think I'm dumb because I'm American, waaahhhhhh" your bait sucks shit, read a book, take a lap, and come back when you have something worthwhile to say. In the mean time ameica will be busy designing the best weapons technology on the planet and funding the largest military in the world to weild it. But you pathetic faggots can have your fun with your "ahaha Americans are dumb lmao amirite" circle jerking Eu bukkake threads if it makes you feel better about yourselves.

Because it's Sup Forums, not a whitepaper.

I'm not American.

>125 IQ
>Talks like a child.
>Uses the word "Europoor"
>Terrible spellcheck
You're retarded,go back to bed,Billy.

> form my response.

Another nice Chart, US has average of 5,1" kek.