I freaking love licking my gf's pussy /b

I freaking love licking my gf's pussy /b.

Now some days it is much wetter and also tastes a bit different, i love it when it is like that and asked her how it happens. She just told me it is because she is turned on more, how can i make this happen more? Any techniques to use to make this happen? It usually is already soaking her panties on these days, i am just curious what i do different so i can recreate it. Pic related, its kinda what her pussy looks like on these days.

You're a fucking virgin

Just ask her what turns her on the most, then do that.

Lick her asshole ya dingus!

You have to know what turns her on the most. Does she like it when you kiss her neck? Nibble her ear? Kiss her inner thigh? Figure that shit out, and you'll be good.

>Now some days it is much wetter and also tastes a bit different
you're eating nigger jizz

Thx op for another Bait thread

She doesnt really like having her ass rimmed :/ even though i love doing it

Thanks, ill see to it.

She isnt interested in fucking monkeys, she is always disgusted when she even sees a black man.

or just dominate her.. tell her what you are going to do to her with or without her permission and reinforce the fact that you own her.. put your hand around her neck while you do this. do not chock her, if you squeeze with your thumb and middle finger you will put pressure on the arteries in her neck and cause her brain to loose some blood flow, only do this for a few seconds like 10-20 at most. this along with telling her you own her will assert that you have power over her and she will melt.

are you even trying

that's just a cover so you don't become suspicious of her extracurricular activities with monkeys

You got a keeper op

/thread

Look here faggot, my gf is latino, i am white and the last time she saw a nigger she literally spitted on the ground and told me monkeys belong in the zoo.

Shocking sounds kinky, is there a good way to restrict her airflow for longer periods without risks?

>gf is latino

KEK. you datin' a tranny, Sup Forumsro?

I've never banged a Latin chick. How is it compared to a white girl? Just curious.

the latinas i've fucked always like being on top

Really nice, in short they are more sex crazy and way more responsive/wild.

Get a huge dildo for her and give her adderall before sex.

>implying all latinas are trans
How the fuck do they reproduce then retard?

Mine is the same, riding my cock or my face are huge turnons for her.

your immediate defense of her and by default her nigger fucking secrets just prove that in your heart of hearts you already know you've been eating other guys jizz from her snatch, you will eventualy see this for what it is and hate her and yourself for ignoring your gut feelins for far too long.

>relationship is now doomed, it always has been, she's a nigger slut

latinO is male
latinA is female

KYS

Ive eaten my jizz from her cunt, the taste is nothing like cum at all, it just means she is more turned on

my first ex-wife was from guyana. she loved riding my face. i didn't mind it at all. :p

pwned

They are so fucking hot when they got all dominant on your ass :p

ok, continue with your denial

lick the alphabet with your tongue

Tried that, it doesnt work that well

Every girl has that spot on or around her pussy that gets her going. Have her lay on her back, watch her reactions, and you'll know when you hit it.

Im gonna try that tonight, thanks user.

it's named "period", period.

Period is red -.-

no do not do this. The thing to keep in mind with any play like this is go slow and don't push or be forceful. If she fights back and tells you no than it is time to stop and maybe talk about why she said no.

Alright, maybe a safeword is a good idea then?

Fucking my girl on her period? Not a problem. Now, eating her out?. . .Nope.

Deadgiveaway.mp4

I've noticed my gf tasting different sometimes too when her wetness has kind of a different consistency i guess? I think if anything it has somethign to do with her stress levels cuz it seems to happen more when she's been spending a lot of time on school stuff and studying a lot etc

absolutely but if she cannot talk while you are choking her (the method described above is called a blood choke) than she needs some device that she can make noise with.. maybe an empty water bottle that she can squeeze to make that annoying noise to let you know to stop.

Also this may be scary for both of you to play with at first and it does some powerful stuff to both parties, you have to understand the power that you are "taking" and that you have the responsibility of another humans life in your hands. so have fun but take this shit seriously!

Itt: hook line and sinker...winter break I guess.

So true, a towel can solve the messy part btw

Jesus christ OP, ill give you 8/10 for getting me to reply.
for all you faggots
>OP has posted a cream pie
>the joke is OP's GF if cheating on him

you took the words right out of op's gfs mouth.

>virgins

my gf's looks like that sometimes too
see and no its not a "creampie" we rarely have sex and we always use a condom

all of you are idiots, that's some other dude's jizz
your wife fucks other guys and then comes home for you to eat it out fgt

Yeah, we use an old bed sheet for the occasion. The fucking thing looks like evidence from a murder scene after a few years, but we don't ruin anything else.