10 outta 10 son.
Kek

Not dubs/10

not LA actually Zagreb,Croatia
and nice roll user i could use some of that later

Hash? because it looks like tobaco, or is it just a hand rolled ciggaret

We here put a little bit of tobacco in joints to make them burn better

On pic you see what i smoke

Why not just make it fat instead of long? I feel like a long one is more likely to have a structural problems and could break/the end falls off

I can see tobaco+weed in that joint. Now please don't start that kind of discussion. You know what I mean.

oh, looks like nice weed, do you know what it is or not really, im smoking om girl scout cookies when i get home

all depends how it smokes OP. Light that fucker up and show us. What paper did you use?

by what it is i mean, sativa, indica or hybrid. name of it and shit like that

I like it thin and long
Well my "supplier" says it is skunk, but everything that is a little higher quality is called skunk here

Smoking black rolls

oh, ok well, do you feel it in your head and does it blast your ear? if so its sativa, if you feel relaxed and tierd, its indica, even tho sativa and indica both makes you think alot and feel high, quality sativa or og kush will change your view on weed for ever,

Still didn't try it. I'll smoke it later when my friend comes over. And I would love som quality sativa or og kush but you can't get that stuff here (almost imposible)

where do you liv? if i may ask

9/11; would smoke

>Nicely tight around the beginning of the tip
>Looks tight packaged
>Good finishing touch on the top

Only thing I could say is make it more tight at the top of the top and burn the beginning of the tip more carefull by moving your lighter past it fast

Overall a quite good rolled one and also long
7/10

Zagreb, Croatia

Long smokes longer
Fat is for those fat hits

2017 still smoking flower fucking kek

oh LUL, i liv in Sacramento Cali
just order some from the deepweb?

Why? My guy lives about 50 meters from me

i mean, to get some quality weed?

Well I allways get decent quality stuff from him so I wont bother with dank web or meetig with new people if I apsolutly don't have to