Guess which one got knocked up shortly after this picture

Guess which one got knocked up shortly after this picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/irisskristin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chick on the left in white. And how did that knockup occur and who did the knocking up?

why do you think it is her?

a older guy that was with the girl knocked her up.

i will reveal what the answer is once more guesses with reasonings are submitted

The bitch on the right. Probably she screamed "take off your condom and pump your semen straight up my cervix" to the 57 years old man in the Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio who bread her.

big smile, wide eyes (has the crazy), dressed up nice trying to compensate for her bipolar thing. leggings presenting a challenge to the guy that knocks her up. to be honest i would get all 3 girls pregnant, but the one in the middle is too much of an asian.

how is the middle one an asian

Right

short thick fingers, eyes sort of slanted, hair brown but fake blond. something is fucked up about her heritage. but maybe she can pass for white, i would need to look at her ancestry.

Looks like left to me

lmao

why?

this old ass picture of the middle girl gives it away.

She's the one who's been knocked up. Because there are no pictures of her not fat or without baby anymore.

Just to know, will you post more picture of the right bitch? Should i start jerking off?

that is a pretty recent picture

sure

just tell us, OP. You had your fun

God i would fertilize her eggs any given day.

And now i'm seriously stroking my shaft.

It was.... middle!

Who is the father? Is he a nice stud? Is this new-mother at least being properly fucked?

The one on the left.

No decent reasoning: she's just the one I would impregnate of I could...

I hope it will be a baby-daughter.

it's this guy, he's older than her by a bit

why

Kek

Looks like he could be Jake Gyllenhaal's lost uglier brother with a broken nose and a lazy eye

Her genetic traits of a nice piece of fuck meat, and her natural crave for cocks and sperm, should be transmitted to new generations of whores - namely her daughters.

I see. She'd do well with a tribute, as she is a cum slut.

I hope her guy will be dumping cum inside her womb every day. In particular now that she's been impregnated.

Hope it isn't the one on the right, I'd like to volunteer for that particular chore.

What's the age difference?

shes 19 and hes like 26 27 or something

OP, can you please tell me something about girl on the right? IS she being fucked at the moment? Age?

That's a very good age for the amount of sperm he can output. That girl's mother should feel very proud her precious daughter is being filled up and impregnated by such a nice boy.

her name is Iris and yes she has a boyfriend and is being fucked. Said boyfriend lives abroad however, and thus this is not regular.

she is 18

insta?

definitely righty

left does anal and the middle just gets her pretty face fucked in

How many cocks do you think has been inside her precious little pussy? Do you know if she has already been creampied?

cum?

quite a few I imagine
perhaps even creampie

and
instagram.com/irisskristin/

Sorry, not for the moment. But i'm sweating precum like a 13yo in his wet dreams.

Pls have more pregnant pics...

one moment

Cmon man, she needs a good messy tribute

here with big tits due to pregnancy

Right on. Very sexy.

ish she a ukrainian or russian?
they all have a slav traits.

nope