Anyone have the link to the guy that records himself POV slitting his wrists and joking about?

anyone have the link to the guy that records himself POV slitting his wrists and joking about?

wanna show a friend the good stuff

also general rekt bread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e04_1438061171
my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im so glad i quit coming to Sup Forums Sup Forumsecause of threads like this WTF?!?!?!

Black

niggers acting subhuman? fucker i can just look out my window at those pavement apes

cuz i work at a fucking prison

I bet this was better with sound.

show some oc ?

Lol. Niggers are the worst.

anyone got the link?

i may be a pussy but i wonder why anyone would do this

tiny penis

nah seriously we can only hope that guy did something just as bad to other people otherwise he probably wouldn't be in such a position

bump

Life is cheap in Brazil.
They were probably trying to mug him or waiting for ransom paid on his name. He dressed way too decent to be someone from the "dump".

kek

I'm sure that's white peoples fault somehow.

Wtf is even happening there?

FUCKD UP,story behind it?

the story has been told over and over again on here. Just google it. I think the original video is on liveleak

Just some Brazil random kill

Keep going

poor inbred elephant.

WHAT THE FUCK, a random kill? what is this breed doin there? fuck i hope they all get gased one day. nothing worse than anarchist's

anyone have the vid link tho

for devastating the country, stealing its resources and most importantly backing corrupt leaders in order to maintain a grip on the country and ensuring the demise of the black race.

wtf? who brought Anarchist into the conversation you mongoloid?

the antichrist?

their action sir

pls anyone have link?????

u w8 m8

sjw dumbass

moar?

... their actions?... wtf are you talking about? they are lynching people for doing something they believe is wrong. That has nothing to do with anarchism you dumb fuck. But since we're randomly labeling people... ummm I hate Catholics which they clearly are.

Wut?

lmao is that your defense against all facts you don't like now?
so If I point out the real political issues behind this backwards country I'm a fucking sjw? you're a fucking idiot.

I found this. liveleak.com/view?i=e04_1438061171
Not the same video but similar.

when a righty is too stupid to understand historical facts so he thinks it's all utter bullocks.

this has nothing to do with... ah nevermind.

Oh my god imagine the pain he must feel...

you mean in the videos were some catholics shooting at this young man?

thank god this is the inet

Here

No one wants to argue with your retarded ass, fuck off back to r/

hes talking about justin faggots
link

>2017
>not burning people at the stake

damn, beat me to it

repost plz?