Sup Forumsros what happens on hell-week if you're in a frat???

Sup Forumsros what happens on hell-week if you're in a frat???

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're kidnapped by BLM activists, tortured, and scalped, all on FB live.

I had to swallow a goldfish

some dick touching no homo though

Is that the worst though?

If you can't handle binge drinking you might ended up fucked but really it mostly stupid prank shit.

I got almost no sleep.
We would be picked at random to sleep in a pitch black room on the floor, while those asshats blasted Darude Sandstorm ALL NIGHT LONG

If you're joining, then you better learn quick not to call it a "frat" you pleb

You drink until you're almost dead and then get stuff shoved up your ass. It's good practice for when you're 35 and married

A lot of gay shit that bros think is funny but is just stupid. I hated every second of it but I knew it would look good on applications.

i had to eat a whole chocolate cake by myself, and i had to do EVERYONE'S homework. it was torture.

a lot of gay stuff and drinking

Fraternity PledgeMaster here. Hell week is just a lot of yelling and dumb orders. Its not anything scary, just a lot of bullshit you get put through to test your patience before you become a brother. One final trial to make it through, then youre good. If brothers actually physically touch you, youre in a shitty fraternity.

Final frat preparation analysis- increase your alcohol tolerance and perform an enema

kek

Welp thanks for the info wish me luck :)

Sup Forums-go.tumblr.com

I was in a fraternity that wasn't allowed to haze, by tradition. So, induction night involved a test over the history of the fraternity, founders, names , dates yadayada. we had to memorize our creed and get it perfect, audibly. Then we spent the rest of the night in perfect silence. They raged their asses off, trashing the house as much as they could, then we cleaned it. I'm talking about a foot deep of shattered bottles. across the entire floor. fucking unreal. We basic ally stood outside in the snow after getting to know our fellow pledges a bit and were asked to answer questions about them, or about the fraternity history. if we got one wrong, an article of clothing came off and it got colder. that was the worst of it, everything was supposed to help us come together as a pledge class. instead of being forced to eat eachothers vomit or some shit like that....

You will:
Get PT'd until muscle failure & exhaustion.
Eat nasty concoctions until you throw up... most likely on your pledge bro.
Be sleep deprived. We had no more than 6 hrs of sleep for 5 days.
Miss your classes.
Probably fail your classes.
Be beaten by the brothers.
Tied up at some point.
They will break you all. They will find the weakest one and force him over the edge... it wI'll be up to yall to keep each other from quiting.
Eat spicy shit. Shit that will make you cry and burn.
While you are face down in throw up, exhausted, in pain and crying, they will scream commands at you while drinking and laughing.
Hopefully you have made friends with the higher ups in the fraternity, they are the only ones that can help your sorry ass. Otherwise, it's too late.
Play ducked up games. Forced to fight each other.
Endure dehydration.
Starve.

And so much more :)
It will go on for long as they deem fit.
Mine was 5 days.

Pure faggotry disguised as bro culture. Prepare to elephant walk and give bro-head...

That's only ATO's

You are fucked

lol

If you didn't get beaten, you're in a pussy beta frat.

Yea...sounds like pure torture....pftt
Unless it was carrot cake then that crosses the fucking line man!

This man was obviously in the wrong club... band maybe?

Now that's what i call funny.

That's from a movie.

That's if you're white...and in Chicago.

also what happens in real life

plus no/little sleep

Kek
Sounds like someone got caught living vicariously

The no sleep part killed me.
Addy helped. But it made your heart explode doing pt.

A-fucking-men

Sadistic hazer detected

A bunch of chads with repressed homoness get drunk and shove pickles up each other's asses

You were cut huh?

This is mostly true. Not completely

A bunch of stupid reckless shit

I was never a fan of the hazing stuff.

True.
&
Personally I loved hazing... only if they didn't know their shit. I never hazed without cause. If they knew their shit, I'd give them gatorade, snacks, and bail them out of shit.

nah I was never gay enough to join one

I hope that one pathetic troll can eventually stop samefagging his fucking self and rereply in every fucking thread....cringeworthy as fuck.

What is a fraternity? Can someone explain it to me?

Even worse...
A fucking G.D.I.

Where men go in college for brojobs and general homosexual sex. Then they throw parties with spiked booze and fuck chicks in the ass cause theyre totally straight and not gay at all bro.

didn't fall for the college jew either mate

It is a extracurricular social or academic organization. Each campus has an IFC, inter-fraternal council, which governs all fraternities on campus.

It looks good on a resume because it shows you have participated in a social/political organization, we're active in philanthropy, your endured a semester of bullshit and came out on top, have school spirit, active in your community, fundraising, socials, financially sound etc.
If I go to another state and meet a brother from my fraternity, we will instantly have a bond, give me a place to crash, have my back in a fight, vouch for me, laugh and drink together, etc.
We also get discounts on all sorts of shit.
And it's a secret society... our mottos, creeds, symbols, colors are in everyday products, commercials, restaurants, businesses, schools, financial institutions etc.

They bring it on themselves.
Kek

GDI's are so outspoken about matters they will never understand.

How big is your pledge class?

>not being a GDI

k mate.

Having to go through this bullshit that was described in OP just to get in this oh super secret society?

You're going to get a bukkake style initiation for sure

I wouldn't be surprised if thats where they got the idea from, but it was how it went down.

that chick's gonna get raped

We must be on different convos here.

fucking faggot ass geed

would you call your country a cunt

That's what i miss most about being at another school (transferred). At any given day or night, I had a large social network that was down to drink, hang, whatever. Not just my fraternity, but all greek life in general. If you were bored, you wouldn't be for long. Here, I don't have that...

Where can an underaged faggot whine about his problems and get support and advice?

Did you transfer up or down? Just curuois

I don't know. Where?

Sounds like Lambda Cry

>literal faggot thinks hes better than someone because he buys his "friends" who force him to do gay shit and manual labor
neck yourself

It's a brotherhood.
Life long relationships.
The hazing shit was 1 semester. Ended with 5 days of hell. They don't even haze the first month hardly.
3 months of getting pestered after class and running errands. During the semester I probably spent 1-3 hrs a day doing pledge shit after class (errands, studying, hanging out with brothers)... topped off with one wk of hell.
In exchange I was part of a 60 man fraternity for 3 1/2 years in college. Parties, socials, tailgating, raising money for cancer research, part of a truly fun social circle. & the finest bitches on campus. & the cheerleaders... and visiting home and milfs/cougars trying to drain your nuts.... it's a good return on a investment. helped me get previous jobs & my current job. I was an instant favorite to my boss. My dentist Is an alumni to the same fraternity. We laughed and shared stories. It's so much more.

No sir!

"Is he your fucking drinking buddy?! Then that's 'MR. SOANDSO' to you!"

Repeated, violent anal rape.

lmao i would deliberately do this around my friends in frats and they would always spaz out "IT NOT FRAT! IT'S FRATERNITY" fucking morons.

Yes. All Greek life. I understand exactly what you mean brother.
But you still had those good times.
God those were good times.

Well, we don't have these kinds of brotherhoods in our country, or I just don't know about them.

whatcha mean up or down?

word by word definition of a cult. it's just groupthink. Pay to play friendship. Yea you make connections, but at the cost of your dignity

except I was the one who talked about how our fraternity didn't haze by tradition, so go fuck yourself with a cactus

>do you call your mother a moth?
>do you call your country a cunt?
>then dont call a fraternity a frat
fuckin pleb goat. go scrub some toilets with your toothbrush

nothing

literal butthurt fratfag. need some more pickles and KY? or do you use your fratbro's cum as lube?

did you transfer to a higher or lower quality/ranking of school

thinking people care about your gay adventures.

fuck off.

that's funny.
>we were lambda high

You know what dues are?
Membership dues...

You know that mansion off campus where the fraternity meets? It cost money to rent. The electricity and water cost money... Having a national headquarters with employees...costs money. Insurance on the house costs money... maintanence of the land and house itself, cost money.
The decorations, food, and booze at the parties....costs money....
Who the fuck do you think pays that?

Hmm... and all it cost me is $100 per month. That's paying your dues... not paying for friends.

My fucking car insurance costs more.

I bet you're the guy that never brings anything to parties. Just show up, eat the fany cheese, drink the wine, and complain about the decorations.

Partially true

you pay for friends whether or not you realize it.

kan i kap a grama
cant get laid? tri delt
alpha pie (they were fat as fuck in my time)
tryin to remember some other ones

You voted for Hillary... Didn't you?

#secretsociety

All these flavors and you choose to be salty.
:)

nope, but curious to see what made you bring that up instead of try and refute anything i said

You pay for love.
You pay for god.
You pay for freedom.

Think about it.

Hell week is essentially a myth, or at least it is now. Hazing in fraternities doesn't really happen anymore for two reasons: its really easy for the school or HQ to find out (not worth risking losing house/chapter/status) and people realize you don't need to be an ass to trust someone. I was never hazed, I haven't met someone that was hazed, and I've only heard a few rumors of light hazing.
>inb4 user goes to a small christian school
>public university 25,000+ students

Cult.
Pay for play.
Group think.

Shaming the opposition for the very crimes you are guilty of.
Straight out of Hillary's playbook.

If u were in a fraternity, you wouldn't say that.

Liberals 99% of the time oppose fraternities, despise them.

You despise.

Liberal.

Voted for hilldawg.

im very well aware, but by the very nature of friendship being based around trust, by paying for friendship that foundation of trust is questionable to begin with

im not a liberal at all. how am i guilty of being in a cult, groupthink, or pay for play by accusing frats of being such? some of my best friends were in fraternities, and they arnt my best friends anymore because their personalities were tailored to meet the frat's expectations. It's a disgusting cult for people who are incapable of independent thought or not being part of an identity.

You throw great parties though, ill give you that.

ah. higher for sure in general, it was a small private school, now im at a huge public school. as for the quality of the chapter, definitely lower.

Couple things wrong with your argument.
It's not friendship. It's a brotherhood.
&
Membership dues are directly allocated to the expenses of the fraternity. Rent. Utilities. Insurance etc. Your paying for legitimacy, nationally & locally.

The trust is created through pledgeship.
That trust remains regardless of money.

Don't pay? Nationals won't recognize your membership status.
Not like if you don't pay the guy at the gate @ the kegger then you aren't our friend anymore.

Kind of exaggerated. It's an adult version of some kids in a treehouse with secret passwords and no dirty girls allowed.

>The trust is created through pledgeship.
see that's where i have a problem. Just going through an experience with someone isnt going to make me trust them. Especially when there is an ulterior motivation (to get into the frat, to be in good standing with the frat) involved.

Presidents.
Vice presidents.
Senate members.
Congress members.
State Representatives.
Mayors.
Judges.
CEOs of top U.S. corporations.
The man who landed on the moon.
Movie stars.
Inventors.
Actors.
Scientits.
Artists.
Nfl.nba.nhl.nascar.mlb.pga. legends.
Alright alight alight.
Human rights activists.
Lawyers.
Doctors.
Dentist.
Successful Comedians.

You know what 99% of them have in common?
They were a in a fraternity/sorority/brotherhood.

No no....
Dirty girls to the front of the line...baybee

GERMAN HERE, the fuk is a FRAT? Fraternity??

MORMONS? haha

Don't know where you are from, but all over Europe and Can/Aus/NZ there's the same kind of student organisations.

Actually it's remarkable how similar they are. The types who become a member are generally kids from rich parents, right wing / conservative, better-than-average looking, massive alcoholics, smokers and cocaine addicts, they have hazing and other rituals, it's kind of like a cult, they are hated by most non-members and they help eachother with jobs like a mafia.