>just watch tv all day and laugh at retarded tv shows constantly
>moody, unwilling to help around the house
>spends all money on pot then complains they have no money
>can't make it through a 5 hour workday without fiending weed

fucking pathetic subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcWPy6XhZEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I smoke weed too, but not a loser stoner like you described. I have a feeling people like that are useless whether they smoke pot or not anyway.

Psst, they'd be the same way even if they didn't have pot. At least they're not angry alcholics

I've smoked everyday, two hours before bed, for about a year now. It hasn't affected my job or relationship (yet? Lol) but I have noticed slight short term memory loss. It's not the weed, it's the person. They let themselves be that way.

Sounds like my sister.

same here, you have to leav them. you must think of yourself and your life where you want to be those guys is just holding you back from doing stuff you rather do

You forgot never picks up after any of their messes.
> source: living with stoners

I smoke a lot of bud but I hate piece of shit stoners. People like that would still be losers without weed though.

If you think these are just stoners then you're retarded. If you don't want to deal with shitty people then don't get roommates at all.

This

this, so true. its all in people's personality.
hard working from day one or lazy fuck from day one

>Flash forward 10 years
>those stoners are rich off of their self cooking pizza bagles
>you're an m.d. working at mc d

Then the weed has nothing to do with it you mongoloid.

>be lazy and not stoned
>sit on ass and watch tv all day
>discover weed
>still lazy but now people assume im lazy because of weed when in reality im just a lazy sack of shit anyway

true i can't believe i forgot about this

in response to everyone saying it's the personality, i would have to agree, with the caveat that weed will make you burn out and forget shit, making it easier to be a retarded fuck accidentally

damn I thought the short-term memory thing was just me, find it so hard to remember stuff I was talking about just 10 seconds before

Where are you from OP?

oh its real, and it only gets worse....i live in Oregon i have my Medical Card and im activly trying to stop bc i cant stand my memory being shit any more.

feels like summer in here

New England area, been moving around a lot between NH and Mass

I used to smoke but now i can't fucking stand it in all honesty.
>Be me
>go to uni
>smoke virtually every day before going to uni
>still manage to have a job at the same time
>originally smoke with other people but towards the end i prefer to smoke by myself or just with one friend
>otherwise its just "ey mayn let me show u dis song" and people hogging the joint
>soon as i get to uni start smoking less just because i know of few places
>guy i live with says he was a big stoner ages ago
>doesnt even know how to roll a joint
>whyyoulyin.gif
>constantly buying 20 bags and 12.5g baccy pouches
>always complaining he has no money
>gets to the point where he begs for food money from the rest of us
>uses said money to buy more weed
>similar enough scenario for both of us but somehow i managed to hold a job, afford food, attend lectures etc...
>stopped smoking soon after as it just stopped being fun
>some people are just shit

I think your friends are just pieces of shit. I dab pretty heavily and I'm more productive than a lot of people I know

you ever try not living with losers? ditch em, trust me

i don't smoke anymore because it irritates my lungs

I'll take stoner roommates anyday over alcoholics

>get trashed and invite the bar back to their house after last call on random weekdays waking you up at 3am when you have to work at 7

>throw late night drinking parties every weekend

>always apologizing he next day like it even means anything anymore

>resents you if you suggest they have a drinking problem

>boring as fuck and miserable when they're not drinking

Drunks don't realize how boring they are. I think stoners are at least aware that they're huge losers.

>two best friends living together at another friend's house
>all of them wasting money on weed and mtg
>the house and especially the bathroom is disgusting af
>no ambitions, no goals
>half-ass attempts at learning instruments or other hobbies
>"dude my commander deck is worth like two grand now"

Weed is part of the problem.

No matter what you like to believe, weed makes you okay with not doing anything, and its during those times of boredom is when you should be using your brain to come up with hobbies, get laid, or get a job.

Weed will wrap you up in a false security blanket and say " dont worry friend, we can stay inside all day "

Then you have all those guys;
>i smoke and maintain a job
>weed doesnt effect me it actually makes me more motivated

These dudes are either in denial or plain out lying.

I smoked weed for a loooooooong time, and it really is a drain on your energy and money.

I still smoke form time to time, but I had to learn the balance.

Lots of anti-pot shills here today. Did I miss something?

This guy gets it.

It's not the pot, but other personality deficits that make them this way.

spoiler: no one likes cleaning up an apartment they share with a judgmental dick who yells at them for their life choices every day.

thats more of an interpersonal problem than it is a drug one.

Yup.

yeah but everyone knows to stay away from drunks

this

i started one thread earlier and it eventually turned into like 3 antiweed threads

>implying op said he yells at them

let me guess, you're a lazy stoner who has to be told 5-10 to wash his dishes and then gets pissed when everyone snaps and yells at you for being a complete waste of oxygen

whew lad. its common sense. no wonder you faggots don't have any friends.

wow op are u me before i cut the power to my place and left?

my roomates still don't have power bc i was the only one paying for it

Wise anons spoke truth already. These guys are just like that with or without weed. Don't sweat it too much though. These attitudes are remnants of the entitled life people live with their parents. Weed is more like the excuse they use for not doing all the shit they should be doing. Others do the same with "friends", booze, "going out and living life (in bars/clubs and shit)".

>Everyone is trying to avoid something kid, especially when they are young. Don't villain-ize the excuse, just try to be helpful and if it's too much stay out of it, leave and go do your shit.

>m.d. working at mc d

Explain yourself

some people are super lightweight, they buy a 20 bag and thats them gone for a week

learn to talk to people son and you'll find out you don't have to yell at people to get them to do what you want

ps your smoking buddies aren't friends. Try hanging out without getting high and see how much you still have in common.

unless you're doing an upper, get the fuck out of here with drugs tbh

I buy 2 grams for me and my gf and it lasts for us 2 or 3 months (we hit it once a month max and not even every month) we fuck, we laugh, we watch movies or series, we cook something nice and it's awesome. Every time we smoke it's special, I wouldn't change it for anything. I never smoke if I'm not with her.

>weed will make you burn out
>and forget shit

No. If you are sucking strange dick all day and you get an STD you don't get to blame all the dicks in the world you silly fag. It's your fault for choosing to do it at that volume and with no repercussion.

>Weed can make you forget but memory can be trained and improved. Unless weed is all you do with your pathetic life.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

>Whatever you do in excess will always have some negative effects. It's not that "something" that brought the negative effects that's the problem, it's you and your tendency to abuse said "something". Admit it so you can move on with your lives and not become angry, lonely oldfags who hate people because they never learned how to be likeable.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT #2:

>Continuing with the last though from above, directing it to younger anons who are more likely to adapt. Being likeable is a skill. The reason people consider 4chaners/hugelolers/9gaggers autistic is because they are mostly entitled faggots whose entitlement led them out of social situations so they became practically "socially retarded". That's the same with the feminazis, BLM and all other retarded keyboard warriors. You are the same! Unless you change who you are and overcome the fear of socializing, you future is this retarded life in solidarity and hate. You will only grow to hate yourself and everyone else by extent more.

>volume of the message actually matters
this is where you fucked up, now apologize for this autism.

I am the only person who smokes out of my room mates and I'm the only person who cooks or cleans. Some people are just naturally lazy op.

Yeah, there are stoners that are high all the time and still work and don't have a big money problem. They'll gripe about work, but no more than others or for any different reasons.

you just have alzheimers bro get that shit checked out

give her a try, i have a feeling you could really benefit from this

yeah, i know im sucking, really trying to change my life around. im young, inexperienced, in a lot of physical pain. i recognize that my financial situation can't support my habit.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcWPy6XhZEw

This is an interesting take on weed. I admire it. Keeps it special and fun, good on you.

Are you me? How many roomates? 2 bitches living with me.

hahaha you are your own problem bro it has nothing to do with weed. If you don't do shit its not because of weed its because you didnt do it. I smoke weed (odds are way more weed then you have not to get into a pissing contest), have plenty of hobbies, speak three languages, and I do smoke and maintain a job. I'm not going to say it makes me more motivated, but it definitely makes me more open minded and ready to take on the day. Also if you didn't get laid when you were smoking pot, i hate to break it to you but you'll be getting laid even less now that you are the most boring person ever.

You and you Kill yourselves you retarded pieces of shit.

>weed makes you okay with not doing anything

No. It just makes it ok for those who are "bothering" you with doing something, to see you do nothing at all. Seriously! I got into weed 8 years ago, been using daily for a year and you know what has changed?! My whole life for the better! Why?! Because that's what I ve been working on for the past year and I found a proper way to use weed and more welcoming of the things that I was in denial about. Even food is tasting better, and I ve had the most shocking realizations about my choices while i was ON weed!

My fucking family had the most happy Christmas this year, since 2004! And it's because I made the best of my experiences with weed to make the changes that matter.

>its during those times of boredom is when you should be using your brain to come up with hobbies, get laid, or get a job.

Who in his right mind makes life choices based on boredom?! Just who?! I didn't get a gf because I was too bored to not do it. Nor did I build a career because I was bored of sitting on my asshole playing games. How young are you???

And then this shit...
>These dudes are either in denial or plain out lying
>but I had to learn the balance

Well hello to you, special snowflake..! I guess whoever is capable of finding the right path and is not you is in denial or lying then. God forbid there are people who know what balance in their life means and not be you two little faggots...

So many stoners claiming those asholes in OPs post would still be like that if they didn't smoke.

Fucking denial.

>Most meth heads would still have shit skin and bad teeth if they didn't do meth.
>Most cokeheads have bad hearts anyway.

Let's see if we we give other addict bullshit self-justification lines to parrot.

When was this? Story?

I am in the same boat as . My one room mate and I both smoke. We are the ones who pick up after ourselves, get out of the house when there are no chores to be done and never have to be reminded about rent being due. The other two are pretty much useless, it took the two of them a week to trim 4 hedges and mow the front lawn. Some people are lazy sacks of shit and yeah pot doesn't help that but it's not like it forces you to be useless

>caring this much about plates and thinking that is better than even the laziest of persons.

If you yell at someone about plates being dirty you should be in an insane asylum.

i used to be like them bro, i don't blame them
just pity them

one day y'all will see that weed obsesses your lives. days will become years and you will have nothing to show from it

It can be really positive to your life if you know how to enjoy it moderately. People like OP's room mates are degenerate scum.
I've seen too many good friends turn into useless fucks because of this. I really recommend enjoying it keeping it special, feels good man.

>reads self help books

if thats not a cry for help, i don't know what is

listen,

both sides to this are retards

NEWS FLASH

you can smoke weed and being incredibly stimulated and productive

AT THE SAME TIME
certain weeds/smoking at the wrong time can make you lazy the whole day

it's not black and white, stop being faggots

you're both wrong

i personally believe drugs should be done in moderation, this is the only smart one in this thread

i work 2 jobs, i have a few hobbies on top of that, and i fucking smoke every day because i'm a hard working productive member of society who works TWO FUCKING JOBS and weed is fucking baller

fuck you and your own shit, don't project it onto everyone because you can't lock your own shit down

Thanks famalam
;)

Like opiates.

y'all should live where weed is legal. the regulation helps keep garbage weed out of the system. you can smoke regulated medical weed and still function at pretty high levels

>I convieniently group people into large categories so that I may avoid the arduous process of learning and self improvement. I view life as black and white, with no variation in between.

So rad, OP.

youre all subhuman faggots not because of drugs but because your parents failed you.

All these fucking degenerates in this thread

literally describing everyone who comes here for validation

>drugs ain't got nuttin ta do wid it
>I ain't no loser dough
>I'm in denial
Get real nigga

That's about the type of response I'd expect from someone who thinks learning is a cry for help.

I don't like opiates, I've never tried them tbh so I'm not being objective but I've seen the lifestyle of people that take them and I wouldn't try, but as I said i haven't experienced taking them but supposing that you are doing it like this it may be positive too, who knows.
I've only tried LSD apart from weed about 2 years ago now, awesome experience if done it correctly, would do again/10

i agree. garbo weed clouds you and tires you out

>2017
>still blaming your parents for raising you wrong

i seriously hope you are a troll

fucking drug addicts. do you see why all of you are so easy to hate? get out of denial

>>guy i live with says he was a big stoner ages ago
>>doesnt even know how to roll a joint

Joints are nigger tier. Smoking for years out of glass and metal.

Keeping opiate usage down is a lot harder than keeping weed usage down. Best not to engage in anything harder than Codiene or kratom, anything else is going to make it a lot harder to use in moderation.

I only smoke on occasion to party or to hang out with friends at the beach or just play vidya

It heightens those experiences, although I do chores and sometimes do photography or read after having smoked a little.

I think theres a problem within the consumption part of it, everyone just smokes to get as high as possible but if im having a slow day of chores and studying I can just take a hit or two from a pipe every hour or two and I get through the day a little happier less tense and anxious. When im with friends just hanging out or partying then fat blunts and bong rips are the way to go. ie if you are trying to be as high as possible at all times you are a lot more susceptible to all the negative aspects of dude weed lmao shown in the thread

I only smoke in camp outs and get togethers with close friends at this point, maybe once a month. But I still feel like I was a little more productive and relaxed when I smoked more frequently

This. All these faggots arguing that weed is bad probably haven't had anything other than what their piece of shit drug dealer "friend" gives them behind the 7-11.

People who don't do their dishes after eating should be in an insane asylum

I've never been interested in any other substance and I don't have any desire in trying but thanks for the advice tho it maybe helpful for other anons

stoners= unable to realize what an example is and what is to be learned from it

on wonder they find so many dead brain cells during stoner mri's

tbh its the easiest way to spot a lazy person, trying to get that habit out of me

>itt taking advantage of potheads' need to defend pot
>guaranteed replies
>thread on cruise control

i don't understand how people see threads that simply get replies as a personal success. must be a boring life

/thread

tbh it just basically fucks with
>all those unforgetable experiences smoking out in nature, parties and music festivals, those times where you hadnt looked for help yet and it helped you get through the daily suicidal thoughs and anxiety

I only really smoke on special occasions now maybe once or twice a month, I wasnt really at the level people complain in these threads about, but I take these threads when I trek to Sup Forums cause I take an introspective look at the memories I made and how it shapedme as a person.

Idk why people defending drugs would bother you in the place of traps, cucks and banana posters

>going on Sup Forums
>not having 5 threads that you made constantly on the front couple of pages
>not getting paid to advertise and subliminally bring back products by starting a thread about them on Sup Forums
>not lurking all day and making dough

ishygddt

>being smug about making money off shitposting

I make 70k a year and smoke weed everyday with my beautiful girlfriend. Explain how I am a loser.

would you be with her if you didn't smoke weed? do you even talk without weed
would you be able to handle the stress of the job?

You replied to bait

>Weed makes you okay with not doing anything

No weed makes YOU okay with not doing anything. Just because you're a useless piece of shit when you are high doesn't mean other people are. Weed affects different people differently. To make conclusions about it based on your own experience is flat out ignorant.

yes yes and yes lol im a graphic designer so weed helps me think and gives me inspiration. We dont smoke weed all the time, we tend to only on the weekends.

heh, same man

Calm down, faggot

>5 hour workday

nigga like 45 minutes

I'm a teacher and I smoke weed erry day. I just make sure I get my shit done first. Marking, parents evenings, lesson plans, dishes, errands, bins, family shit. All that. And then, before I chill, I have a nice big cup of tea and a nice big spliff in my back garden. Then I play vidya or watch a film, then I go to bed. You don't know how adults do things because you're not an adult, you're an adolescent in a grown up body.

why do you trust the man who wrote a book about making friends to help you make friends? what is his position of authority on the subject?

did he major in friendology?

My point is this isn't an academic text, its the ramblings of someone who doesn't care about improving your life as long as you buy the book.

For you to learn something, this book would have to be about something that isn't complete bullshit.

I'm not in denial about anything, you seem to be in denial about the fact that self help books are for pathetic losers while you attempt to call people pathetic losers.

its quite entertaining.

yeah man that would leave no room for the actual people who belong in insane asylums though, you know? people like you for example