Why are people still defending this piece of shit?

Why are people still defending this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek
They're probably shills or trolls

Nice Bait, Master Baiter.

rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters/

>Tomatometer: 97%
>Audience score: 88% liked it

HAHAHAH HOLY SHIT Sup Forums IRREPARABLY BTFO

Top Critics 83%

YOU CANT BEAT THE JIM CAM, GHOSTSHITTERS BTFO!!!!

Who intermittently impressive here?

Nice shop, faggot.

>97%
This is exactly why RT is a steaming pile of dogshit that should not be used by any reasonable person as a gauge of film quality. The original ghostbusters was ahead of its time in terms of effects, had a catchy theme song, and had some actors who became big. However, it's also boring as fuck and doesn't hold up at all.

Let me guess: Mortdecai.

Let me start off with this: it wasnt a "great" movie by no means.

It wasnt great, but it actually was an enjoyable experience.

im Sup Forums AS FUCK and I feel like my opinions and preferences represent most of this board....and im telling you, it was OK if not borderline great. Stop this circlejerking

imagine being so triggered that an actual local admit to being from here and you need to make it a meme to save face for being an outsider
jesus christ

It's an aggregator. That means 97% OF CRITICS liked it.

More like, why are you defending the new Ghostbusters?

Is Variety SJW central?

>this fucking thread

You're literally on every ghostbusters thread saying this shit defending some retard that actually said he was "Sup Forums as fuck" unironically. How embarrassing

Because I know more about cinema than you

Just you wait
If the score is low I will be praising it as the second coming of cinema and you can even cap this post to show and deflect it, but your Sup Forumseddit sensibilities are still going to be blown out

>Letting women review a 30 year old male-driven movie

It's not footloose or risky business, so I'm sure they hated it. Surprised the review wasn't just "omg it is sooooooo old and Bill Murray is a dog! Woof!"

I've only seen it in this thread so far besides the original and whats wrong with that unless you're not from Sup Forums? You are from this board aren't you?

Alright I'll take the bait. Nobody who has been here longer than one week would say he's "Sup Forums as fuck" because it's meaningless, it's also retarded. What the fuck does it mean saying you're "Sup Forums as fuck", that you post here? Kill yourself you fucking moron, you're alone

Are you saying if someone kicked in your door right now, held a gun to your head and then asked you what your board is and if its Sup Forums hes going to shoot you, you would say no?

How willing are you to die for the authenticity of this board? me? I'm ready to go right now if that were the case you piece of shit meme tourist

Leave then you fucking moron, go back to being Sup Forums as fuck WE ARE LEGION.

How does it make you feel that literally everyone but you thinks that post was retarded?

This isn't about legion. This is about the authenticity of Sup Forums somenthing you're against because you want this board to be your sfw Sup Forums chatroom for plebs.
I understand that, more often than not, I am throwing pearls before swine. But if I have set even just one person walking in the right direction, then I have done my duty. Sup Forums is in a dire state, but someday authenticity will reign supreme again. And on that day, I can rest and say: ''I put it all on the line. I did my part. And now we have won back our board.''

>he actually takes this seriously
Consider suicide

And this is how you spot the redditor. The whole "le Sup Forums is only for le shitposting, not actual discussion! xD" attitude didn't exist before the Reddit influx.

The fact that people usually add-on "serious discussion is for Reddit, Sup Forums is for shitposting! xD" to this opinion is just further proof that they are, in fact, from Reddit and are crossposting here because they think every Sup Forums board is Sup Forums, like the average newfriend.

OP is a bitch

>Ghostbusters 1984
>banner scene is from Ghostbusters II

>people falling for this shit and the one about 2016 fembusters
Are the rumors true?
Are we actually being invaded by redditors?

>rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters/
It's a fake link you morons

I can't believe people have been so disappointed by this new one that they're turning around and shitting on the classic.

>Thirty years on
>Review was published in 2006
>8 years before the 30 year mark
Fuck that guy.

Sounds fun. See you then!

I'm not worried, it just smells like Sup Forumseddit too much in here..these nu fucks just need to cry and fume

People just love being contradictory. Now that the new movie is finally without a doubt confirmed to be shitty, they're pretending that it's good while the original one is bad.

Same reason people still defend MOS. It's a meme.

t. Sup Forumseddit

actually that's the real page for the original movie. It is pretty much universally loved

>hating women

Sup Forums blown the fuck out