ITT: """""Villains""""" who did nothing wrong

Honestly as much as I like the movie I think they deleted the scenes which made Immortan Joe out to be such a major villain.

He's evil in the eyes of the modern woman. In the post-apocalyptic world street whores would be begging for his seed. Today's dumb feminist only sees a controlling guy.

I don't Chigurh was supposed to be a villain

Yo

Tragic character.

alejandro isn't even a villain

>not Bane

These lists don't even making any fucking sense

>Sozin

come on b

He eradicated an entire nation of peaceful nomads and his descendants subjugated entire tribes and nations etc.

all because of an ideological misunderstanding

also he let Roku die and that was fucked up

You forgot one

>all of them are white

What a fucking coincidence... NOT

>green ears
>he had painted the house green
>turns out the green ears were big earmuffs
>the kids thought earmuffs were ears
god that was all fucking retarded

>there's some autist out there with a million saved lists that only make sense to him
and he's here every day

>dfens was supposed to be seen as mis understood
>patrick bateman killed for fun (or atleast believed he did)
>cypher betrayed his friends
>daneil plainveiw killed a man for almost nothing
>tyler was hardly depicted as a villain
>john doe killed people
>scar killed his brother for personal power
>sauron killed people for personal power
>nurse ratched abused her power over social outcastes
i want to here what "nothing wrong" means when you say it

no the paint was on his ears

Maybe I'm tired and my eyes are failing, but you seem to have forgotten the main one

>daneil plainveiw killed a man for almost nothing

He killed a man who stole his brother's identity, his brother who was dead, and used it to snake his way into Daniel's profitable oil business as a potential partner, was never honest about anything until he finally had a gun pulled on him

He did nothing wrong

Unless you mean Eli in which case fuck Eli everybody wanted to kill that hammy bastard

Even hiding behind the whole "he was a hard man in a hard world" he got his army killed for a "family squabble"

>roshach

As much as I hate posters who champion roschach at the true hero of Watchmen, he actually didnt do anything wrong, except maybe buring some cops that were trying to arrest him. He was just a edgelord moralist.

just imagine being in high school again

>Walter White

>Majin Buu

He was very close to destroying all of existence, how the fuck did he do nothing wrong? The only thing I can think of is because he was design to do this and was just following his nature.

>General Zod
>Man of Murder

Gendo Ikari's plan is to orchestrate the goddamned apocalypse so that he can reunite with the atoms that make up his long dead wife.

He's fucked.

really? griffith and shishio?

Hans literally ordered his troops to massacre a family of Jews what the fuck is this list