I've listened to pic related more than 10 times now and still don't get it, what went wrong...

I've listened to pic related more than 10 times now and still don't get it, what went wrong? is there something I can do to appreciate it more, like listening to more Funk and Psychedelic?

you probably don't like it

I just started putting this on to fall asleep last night.

but you do like Moonshake

Everybody likes Moonshake

i love this album yet i think moonshake is the worst

so you can suck it

take drugs, retard.

Yeah I prefer Ege Bamyasi over this.

It's just so chilling and it feels like a nice day in summer

This tbqh

it's literally too perfect

I'm sorry but this is literally a plebeian opinion

why would you listen to an album ten times if you don't like it?

I just like the drum play more in that album.

Smoke a joint and chill

Check out their Peel Sessions

>I've listened to pic related more than 10 times now and still don't get it
Even though I think it takes time to process and digest music to some extent, after listening to Can's most accessible album 10 times it just might not be for you

I usually do some cardio for getting dopamine so in that way i enjoy music a lot more. I don't know if this would be a solution to your "issue", though.

Ege Bamyasi is more accesible.

It's more art than music. The first song is like falling asleep. It starts with these sounds and samples that are exactly like the feel of hypnagogic imagery (images and stuff you see in the transition between being awake and being asleep) and it takes you deeper and deeper until you are fully asleep and you "wake up" and you're in a dream (when the intro transitions fully into the song). It is that exact feel, it must be intentional.

pleb

This. Spring is coming. Listen to it on the first nice day in the car with the windows down.

This