What do this guy do all day?

what do this guy do all day?

seems like a boring unfulfilling life desu

Surrounded by interesting and brave women all day. What do you think he does?

He listens.

>interesting and brave
na

unless he has a small dick it's probably pretty great to live his life...but if not, then what's the point of having all those chicks around?

makes money

me on the right: the thread

Sup Forums for sure

He's living his life correctly, especially in this age where 30-something fat feminist shrills own all the megaphones in the media, taking out all their frumpy aging and inadequacies on "the patriarchy"

Gen X women are hands down the worst at dealing with getting old and unfuckable.

>Gen X women are hands down the worst at dealing with getting old and unfuckable.
>not millennial women

They still think they're in their early 20s when in fact they're old 30 year old hags that can't dress and behave their age.

Millennial children are easy to get naked and get fucked though.

it's any woman in the 30-mid 40's age range really. some land in Gen X,some in Millennial territory.

that said, damn it feels good to be a man ;^)

surely hedonism is unfulfilling long term though right? why didn't clooney or pitt live this lifestyle ? I wonder

Leo doesn't have too stoop to surrounding himself with vapid bimbos.

Those women are all pursuing careers in interesting and exciting fields. They keep up with the news. They have internships and parts in independent productions. Most of them have boyfriends (but that doesn't stop them from spending weekends on Leo's boat).

Of course it is. Every pleasure becomes dull and feels simply instinctual when overindulged. Hollow relationships with whores and hangers-on are just as miserable as wasting away on Sup Forums.

Despite everything, i bet leo is just as happy/sad as the average Joe.

I bet your average Sup Forums goer vehemently disagrees though

I think he gets deeper satisfaction from his environmental and social justice stuff that he does.

I wonder why one of these females just gets pregnant or makes a false rape accusation

he's snipped
he unironically makes them sign wavers

>not falling for the marriage meme (especially as a celebrity)
>not getting cucked
>not at risk for paying alimony
>not stuck with some fat chick he impregnated during high school
I think he's doing fine for himself, senpai. No need to rush settling down with someone.

There are no interesting women.

ywn be part of pussy posse

How much sex has white knighting gotten you?

How can you not see how ironic and sarcastic he's trying to be you fucking retard

really living the dream

Trolled :)