So Sup Forums i turned 18 on the 5th and i am buying my first pack of cigarettes tonight...

So Sup Forums i turned 18 on the 5th and i am buying my first pack of cigarettes tonight. Though I have to hide it from my mother so that being said what brand smells the least?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3uloAurjMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

they all smell and she will know

27s are god though

What brand of burning fire smells the least?

Nigga, we know you are 12...at most

Don't even bother. It's really enjoyable but it's better to just never start.

don't start smoking trust me

I know it'll smell but if it's not bad I can cover it up fairly easily by spraying my clothing with febreeze. I was thinking camel blues as I'm told those are the best.

Do yourself a favour and don't buy them, it's disgusting and a waste of money and health, if you want a high go for weed or hard drugs, just don't get addicted

I'm 18 and wish I never started, if you can quit now and save your money.
However I smoke Sterling menthol's, I think the menthol makes it smell a bit less, plus menthol takes nicer.

Smoking is for niggers.
Dipping is wayy better.
>no smell
>easy to hide
>gives a good buzz

Benson and Hedges Black are great. They smell woodier, than like a cigarette

Suck a few dicks before going home to get smoke breath eliminate

just vape dont smoke its look cooler than smoking cigs and leave no smell

don't fucking smoke you fagtard

Thought about it but my girl thinks it's gross and I've had a family member almost die from it.

They all smell. Camel Turkish Royals are my favorite though. Consider giving them a try.

I have a kanger sub box but I can't stand vaping. I want the real deal.

I am on my 8th day of not smoking. It's way easier to not start, it'll become a burden for you a few years down the road.

However, prince or camel is pretty okay in general. If you can get Kings cigarettes then a pack of red kings is super tasty.
The best cigarettes however is the ones you roll yourself.

And she doesnt think smoking is gross? I think that shit is nasty.
I can see why she wouldnt like it though, just a suggestion. Smoking fucking sucks and youll regret starting it later on in life.

u just need more nicontine strenght and a nice flavour to it

Just go outside 1 cig wont make you smell

She smokes herself and enjoys it so no she doesn't think it's gross.

camels and handrolled cigarettes smell like cigars you fuckin twat

Ex smoker here.

DO NOT START. Don't even try it. It's not worth it!!!

No, you can't you fucking retard.

I hated friends like you when I was a little user. They would smoke weed and cigerattes and swear up and down they could cover smell up with a spray.....yet they constantly got in trouble by their parents, friend's parents, and cops (for weed).....yet would still insist they could cover up the smell

I seriously hope you can depressing and live stream your suicide you stupid fucking peice of god damn fucking shit

Like everyone else don't start, shit sucks. But light blue American spirits are my way to go.

>hide them from my mother
>which brand smells the least?

i actually just vape. i think it's much better, doesnt get me high though, has same effect as cigs, and doesnt damage anything + apple flavour ma boi

damn straight Sup Forumsrother

>Smoking

Are you trying to kill yourself Op. Smoking gives you cancer you dumbfuck. Go fap instead.

I just turned 18 and live at home with a mom who treats me like I'm 13. It sucks ass and I want out but for now I do what I gotta do.

Get a juul better for your lungs and gets you way more buzzed than any other vape

OP, are you fucking stupid ?

Sup Forums is full of people totally okay with watching a livesgreamed suicide, and they all tell you not to start smoking. Quit being a clueless fuck, following whatever shit habit your girl has.

If you really want to smoke something, smoke some weed from time to time.

I'm going to make a huge leap of faith and answer as if this isn't bait. It probably is, but I'm just assuming it's not.

Don't start smoking. It costs a ton of money, it will decrease your energy level constantly whether you realize it or not, it makes you smell and people (including women) who don't smoke won't want to be around you, there are the obvious health risks, and it doesn't get you high or do anything that's the slightest bit rewarding. It's all cons, no pros. I smoked heavily for 14 years before quitting in 2012 and quitting was one of the best decisions I ever made.

She'll still wind up with lung cancer or something you shit head. Smoking is for people who want to live a crappy life. Don't smoke you idiot.

Here we have this incredible piece of OP shit

Current smoker here'

Honestly dude, just take $7 a day and go donate it to somewhere. Or give it to your mom, to put into an account to help her retirement.

Its a dumb habit, that is insanely hard to stop. It seems cool as shit right now, but after 5 years of smoking, it just becomes a demon on your back.

It literally does nothing for you, other than slowly kill your organs.

Im 27, smoked for 12 years now, am in ok shape, but have trouble climbing stairs and running longer than like 50 feet. I hack up phlegm balls every 10 minutes, and make sounds like a old snoring man, just so I cna breathe. These are all things that my non smoking peers do not have to go through.

Just dont do it, not even once, not even if you dont inhale. People who cna resist the urge to cave to peer pressure, end up being the coolest once maturity hits a bit anyway'

Good luck OP, hope you make the right choice. My lungs will thank you!

Fap is even more addictive, unfortunately. More joyful and free though.
(Yah-yah Captain Obvious takes his duty)

Eh, ive noticed that some cigars tend to smell a tad less then regular cigerettes, however, they all smell user. its not something you can just cover up. Also, why hide it? youre an 18 yo grown ass man. just dont tell them and if they ask say you tried it cause you were curious. you should be moving out sooner or later anyhow.

Based.

At least fapping dosen't have health risks such as cancer.

>which brand of cancer smells the best

bruh who gives a shit you are 18 faggot, you are an adult, you can do just about whatever you want. Fuck your mom dude, what is she going to do, kick you out for smoking cigarettes?

>what brands smell the least
oh loooooooord

words of wisdom op
currently 3 weeks cig free after 6 years
not worth it at all

>3 weeks cig free
Congratulations, nigger, as long as you don't go and decide to be a retard and have "just one" while you're drinking or something like that, you're out of the woods. Great job, you should be proud of yourself.

If you must smoke tho, and want to cover it up... The only answer is to smoke outside, bar-none. You cant hide the smell indoors.

Dont smoke in closed spaces like cars, if you dont want it sticking to your clothes and hair(which it does, no matter what brand or yada yada...)

Use a cigarette holder to keep the stink off your fingers. There is a reason the french women use these all the time, and that is it.

But the biggest one, NEVER keep buts of half smoked ones... Always discard them far away from prying eyes, and NEVER put them into a pocket.

yeah dont trick yourself into that "just one" bullshit. You quit for good, remember that.

smoke Turkish Royals, Djarum Black, or Dunhill if you want my 2 cents OP.

Turkish Royals TBH fam'

Why not go to a sex shop instead? Thats what I did when i turned 18...though that was before the days of good internet connections.

Just let her find them, and when she does, you can finally have a discussion about you being a big boy

Hit up a massage parlor with the money you would waste on cigs, and get that rub-n-tug bru.

Pick up any pack of your choice. Just go and buy a pack of incense and light it after your done. Also pick up a thing of breath mints and stuff cause youre gonna smell vile

Smoke methol cigarettes. Leaves no smell also u can hide the smell easly with bubble gum in the mouth and parfume. Menthol as in the click cigarettes or regular menthol ones.

this nigga knows.

Don't do it. Easily the worst decision i ever made.

OP just look at this thread.

We are the same kind of people who will watch a suicide live, posts pictures of gore, dare each other to eat nasty shit, etc.
And if we of all people are telling you to not start, then by god you probably shouldn't ever start, user.

Most of my relatives smoked. My mom, my grandparents, aunts and uncles. Several of them now have severe lung issues or straight up lung cancer because of it. Only recently did most of them quit because of my grandmother's death from lung cancer.

Just don't start, OP.

/Thread

>just vape dont smoke its look cooler
Please be bait

>inb4 incense to cover up weed smoke
Nigga your mom did the exact same thing when she was a teen and she didn't want her dad to know when he smelled her neck.

You think your mom's going to think you have taken a sudden interest in air fresheners? You're either covering shit up or you're a 30-something cali chick.

i

This. Quit 16 months ago. Used a vape for a little while to ward off the cravings. Saved so much money.

have you ever even smoked a southern cut you fucking nigger

it all smells like shit. you are shit. pls kys

Well done, faggot. Chantix helped big time, for me. I know a lot of people are scared of the black box warnings but the only side effect I got was some really wacky and awesome dreams.

>Turkish Royals
my nigga

medfag here

It's in your best interest to not begin smoking at all.

I don't think we needed a medfag to tell us this but since you're here, why do you think my balls have been hurting for the last few months?

Also checked.

you are no longer med fag and will be officially declared trip fag

I used marijuana. Got enough to get me virtually unconscious for three days then smoked it pure whenever I was awake (I dozed off quickly)
Got me past that physical addiction.

A week later I went back to smoking though. I just didn't care about the health concerns, not nearly as much as I just like smoking.
I probably won't live long enough to see serious effects from it anyway.

buy menthol. at best, the smoke will smell minty.

also dipping just do pouches instead of long cut. its way less gross and messy and will still give you a really solid buzz. very discreet too.

Smoking won't give you cancer. Life on the other hand will kill the fuck out of you. Smoke up.

Haha neat!

Your mama raised a good boy
Do whatever the fuck you want OP,shits almost the same,try to smoke outdoors and don't expect the smell to go away easy

>waited till 18 to finally get cancer

yo man this worries me. try vaping or even dipping.

What kind of pain is it, when does it present, and how long has it been ocurring?

Are you sexually active?

Do you have any discharge?

Is there any abnormal scrotal or testicular swelling?

If you don't already smoke, then don't start. Shit wrecks your life, but you don't realize how much till a decade has passed.

I got a tip brah, get yourself a pair of chopsticks and smoke it from there. Get a pack of gum too.

Just a dull ache, nothing severe. It's pretty constant. I haven't had any sex in like two years, no discharge, no abnormal swelling. I'd say it's been going on for a few months?

What is your age?

stop being a normal fag and smoke cigerettes.
i don't smoke.
but i enjoy smoking shisha/hookah every now and then with some friends...
and some weed with a bong like 4 times a year...

I had something similar to this user a few years ago. I was drinking waaaay too much coffee (like 7-8 cups a day) and getting massively dehydrated. I switched to 2-3 and lots of water and this ball ache went away. (Also my eye stopped twitching.)

tl;dr drink water

just vape lyf dawg

vape is literally water it cant hurt you it's been proven

You put the whole pouch in your lip? That's a lot simpler really. I may try it.

My only advice is that smoking is addictive and expensive. From NYC, can't get off it and paying at least $28 a day (2 packs). Idk where you're from and the price per pack.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3uloAurjMc

I live in MO. 5 bucks a pack nigga.

>its cause you are 13

That's fucking insane, man. I used to live in Alabama and I thought it was getting steep when it went up to $5 for a pack. I was still living there when I quit but then moved to Seattle and it's like $10 here but still not as bad as you northeasterners have it. Glad I quit before I got here though.

Cigarettes are shit and fuck your lungs, go with something you don't inhale like cigars.

It ain't a bacterial/viral STD, nor orchitis, torsion, or varicocele/hydrocele.

You're also a bit young for BPH.

I hope you dont have any testicular malignancy or anything. A constant dull ache for months. Hmm.

See your doc, bro.

Yeah I know I should go but I hate seeing the doctor so I've been putting it off. I'll do it though. Thanks for taking a second to help, man.

Just FYI some states in the us have changed the age to buy smokes from 18 to 21.

>Turkish Royals
>>op asks for the least smelling

doing god's work user

They all smell. Don't start smoking, you're better off drinking.

yeah, they're smaller than they look, most people do one or two pouches at a time

I didn't know this. What states? I'm sure the intentions behind such a law are noble, but that doesn't do shit. I mean didn't we all start when we were under 18 anyway?