How do I know if my vape battery is safe? It's ok if Im using a regulated mod right? Here's one side

How do I know if my vape battery is safe? It's ok if Im using a regulated mod right? Here's one side

Here's the other side. Is this dangerous?

dude, new batteries seriously don't cost that much. Why the fuck are ya still using those poor fuckers?

By the amount of tear, you have either used them so much the actual available charge will be tiny or you seriously need to learn to take better care of your shit.

Either way, just buy new batteries

Man, those batteries look worn af.
Probably barely holds a charge anyway just replace em.

Replace asap, I wouldn't vape a single hit with that battery tbh

Admittedly I'm overly cautious with these things but you're increasing your shot at blowing your face off by like 2000%

Well, the entire outer casing the the neg and the button top is the pos. So if you are worried about safety, ditch the battery if any of the metal is exposed around the sides. Some batteries will render themselves inert if they short with a chemical capsule inside. Some of the cheaper ones just explode though. The regulated mod won't stop it if it's shorting on the frame of the mod.

They were slightly damaged when I bought them Kek. I thought only mechanical mods explode though am I wrong?

I'll buy new ones soon

They sell sleeves so you can resleeve them. If you don't want to do that buy new batteries

>complete and utter lack of any form of electrical knowledge

Also, if you have a mech mod and it shorts it becomes a pipe bomb.

If you treat your batteries as shit as OP you don't have to be using a mech mod to be able to blow yourself up

That gives me a thought. You can just use shrink tube from the hardware store. No point in replacing a battery that still holds a good charge if you can just put 25 cents worth of plastic over it.

Indeed

True. To be safe I just always buy the safety batteries that don't explode.

Sleeves are like 100 for 3 bucks on eBay. The heat shrink tubing from the hardware store isn't going to want to come off and it cost more. I know I tried it once.

Sometimes I test mine by simply putting it up my ass, my boyfriend loves his cock in there as well because he said its "extra warm today daddy"

ok, so my thought was wrong lol. I'll have to buy those sleeves though. I've thrown a few good batteries out because I accidentally scraped some of the casing off. They're not expensive, but $10 is $10.

Here's my other battery. If I tape over it will it be ok until I order new ones? What if I electrical tape more over the one I have in the OP just until I get new ones?

So the exposed metal causes them to explode then? As long as I tape over the exposed on all parts except the top will it be good temporarily?

You just need to make sure the battery is only making contact with the negative and positive connections of your mod. What makes them explode is if the positive part is touching a part that the negative part is also touching. Since it's hard to tell what is touching what in there, the safe thing is to just avoid any exposed metal on the sides of the battery, especially at the bottom.

By stop being a faggot and quit the vape jew

>at the bottom. The positive or negitsve side?

I forgot pic but here's my green battery. Will it be bad if I just tape up all the little dings with electrical tape until I can order new batteries?

OP, your battery is fine. Make sure to just run it at really high wattages to stop the battery life eroding any further. You can also toast it with a lighter to make it last longer.

Make sure to keep it in a pocket with all your keys, change etc to keep the voltage circulating too.

Here's the inside of my mod. Can I tape the battery more on the negotive end toward the top?

Another pic of inside

Should be fine as long as it still fits after you've covered the exposed parts. Those old ass batteries probably only carry half the charge they used to though. They can only recharge so many times before the inside breaks down and they lose capacity.