My asscrack has been sore lately, today i found this. Is this sinus pilodinalis or just a cut or something?

My asscrack has been sore lately, today i found this. Is this sinus pilodinalis or just a cut or something?

cut it while shaving

I've seen it all, now we're making STD threads. Wtf?

fuck man i had the same problem. lasted for months. it eventually went away after i got a routine going.

i would remove all hair with nads and then wash my asscrack with an astringent

that shit had me so worried. i really didnt want sinus pilodinalis

Nah, last sex time without protection was about a week ago, and symptoms like that doesnt start in a day or two

you're sitting around too much and have been gaining weight

Okay that might be true, Just finished a work gig about a month ago and have just been bingewatching netflix and eating poorly after that..

it happened to me after i gained weight too

Looks like it might be a dick print. Tell your bf to ease up.

Though, i havent really gained any weight, maybe two kilos or something, after christmas. But i have been spending all My Days on the sofa, thats for sure

did u shave ur crack for this pic?.....

>asking for medical advice on Sup Forums

it's that fats gaining and muscles are "wasting" literally just walk for 1hr a day and you don't have to change anything about your lifestyle

see a doc bro

Yeah, might start taking more walks, laying around all day is boring anyway. Hope it helps. Hate having doubts about own health..

Stinging like open dry skin?

Yeah pretty much

Keep it dry, pack some TP in yer pants between yer cheeks overnight.

i used cotton balls. it was much less messy.

I had something similar not long ago. Sometimes it comes back.
I'm pretty sure it's just from chafing/having a sweaty crack.

I had a pilonidal cyst just above my asscrack. I sat on a bus and ripped it off and when I got off the bus I realised that the lower half of my WHITE SHIRT was soaked red.

The pain is just irritating, not Bad but annoying

did it ever heal?

Dont you motherfuckers ever use bag balm when feeling rashy or pain in that area? The fuck is wrong with you mongoloids not taking care of your gooch?

Would showering too often play a part in this..