Ask a guy who successfully an hero'd but was revived by faggot kike doctors anything

Ask a guy who successfully an hero'd but was revived by faggot kike doctors anything.
>pic relevant to my emotional status

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumperaroni

what did you see while ypu were dead

you weren't revived user, you're in hell now. you didn't even notice?

Honestly, at first it was like a weird dream, followed by darkness. I was dead for 6 minutes

How'd you do it? What could you have done better? Will you do it this way again next time?

Your brain must have been deprived of oxygen for a while my dude. You'll fit right in with most of the brain dead cunts that frequent this site.

what was the dream about, brother?

Fuck

What did you see in dream?

How did you an hero?

Wew 1 second later and your brain would have taken permanent damage.

Well I'm about to be released from psych, so I guess I'll try again before the night is out. I'm just tired Sup Forums
I'll probably just jump off a building this time. Good bye everyone

How are you so stupid that you couldn't even kill yourself?

Do something cool first.

Technically he managed.

Y tho.

If he could be revived I'd say he failed.

OP can't even make a decent AMA, no wonder he tried to kill himself.

Do a sweet flip

Don't do it. I love you. I don't know who you are but I'm sure we would be friends if we met.

Mate, buy a high class hooker with all you got, before you hero

get a DNR next time.

That's not a technical statement, that's called your opinion faggot.
How about you do what OP did and answer some of these questions.

How long ago did you an hero?

I'm just saying if you're gonna do it do it right.

Still wondering how OP did it and how he was revived. ANSWER PLS OP.

Do you like cookies OP?

good call

I'm out now, gonna find something to eat.if thread isn't kill I post another pic when I find a place to jump. Also I have shitty data so replys will be slow, probably won't post again till I jump

Dude dont fucking do it you giant faggot life can be shit but itll get better plus youll always have Sup Forums

Forgot pic

Kek live stream it faggot.

What was the final straw if you dont mind me asking?

How did you get out if you tried to kill yourself, what kind of hospital would do that?

Also dis

Bump

You have to give him actual reasons to live, you idiot.

I was in psych for like 3 weeks

Well fuck while correcting me would it give you cancer to name some yourself?

A number of things. Debt, dog dieing, seeing ex with cuck, family deaths, job lay offs. Friends moving on and being much better off,dad calling me failure, generally losing the will to live.

Dude try to think about happier times because they will return dont do this because youve had a shit period in your life

Darkness as in you don't remember it?

I get it. A lot of bad shit going on all at the same time. Story of my life. I've been there. I don't do it because i know what it would do to my family. But i totally fucking get it man. Just go to sleep and not have to wake up. Not have to be here anymore. To remember any of it.

The thing is though. As cliche as it sounds. It does get better. The beauty of hitting such a low is that it will be hard to get there again.

It will be hard for your life to run off course so badly again. Especially if you get out of it through hard work.

How much debt? Sorry about your dog passing.
Ah fuck your ex. She doesn't want you anymore so don't waste any time on her ass.

Fuck your dad too. Prove him wrong. If you can't get happy. Get angry.

Something like that, in way it was like having a bad trip...but finding an uneasy peace in the void.

The human being by nature wants to live that's why you get goose bumps when you're on a ledge somewhere really high. Your body leans back in response to danger. Do don't it. You need to live and make your life better.

It won't get better tomorrow, or next week. It may take a few years but you can get yourself a better life maybe even find someone you can give you a meaning to live and be alive.

Don't waste this second chance the those faggot kike doctors gave you. You came back for a reason.

LIVE.

pics of how you anheroed or it didnt happen

Okay anons, I'm done. I want to post a picture of where I am but my shitty phone data won't let me post from my camera. Good bye Sup Forums thanks for listening to me bitch one last time. I wish you all a happy life.
>the ride is over

Fuck you user do you even read what I wrote? You better not do it or I'll kill you.

Godspeed, user.

>the ride is over
Shit op...

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU

samefag

Wait, tell us where you live so we can confirm your passing.

leave all the shit behind. change the country. go wherever you always wanted to go. forget most of your property, assholes in the family, ex and all of it. maybe you shouldn't die yet, take it as a sign.

trips of death

THE BONEZONE!

How can you claim to have successfully an hero'd, you got close but in the end you still failed.

That's what i'm doing. Once you are ready to die. You are also ready to live.

Shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch. Being a cold dead corpse won't help rebuild your fucking life. People die, people fuck eachother, people betray eachother, people hate eachother, people kill eachother. But some people save eacother like the doctors who revived your miserable body back to life. You got a second chance do not waste it. a
Accept the facts, fix what can be fixed, leave at peace what cannot be fixed. Move the fuck on like everyone has.

>I'm gonna kill myself briefly
>better go eat first, don't wanna starve

You know the drill.
If at first you do not succeed..

Guys i think the ride ended..

It's called having a last meal faggot. If was gonna an hero I would to the nearest restaurant and order up the while fucking menu, not like I'd have to worry about the bill.

So what's your k/d/a look like now? I imagine getting even one death is gonna wreak havoc on most people

See
Threads over

So is anyone capping this or are we gonna let the thread with op?

Checked, Cya on the other side. Do a flip.

OK go full an hero if you want but please write in a piece of paper that you do not desire to be reanimated and sign it.
It spares us doctors a lot of work and stress.
We got back a dude who tried to drown himself and he hated our guts for it. And a month later he was an hero anyway so please user do what you must but try not to fuck t someone elses night

Sounds like you had a bad time op, green text?

how was your near death experience, did you see the tunnel. did you see hell, because apparently an-heroers go to hell, but that may be a scare tactic so our economy doesn't collapse

I'm pretty sure he's gone folks, you're as late as he is

you haven't failed until you've given up. Taking your own life is the ultimate failure...suck it up, suffer through your current circumstances and slowly improve your life. Faggot.

So wait, did op an hero?

Hey dude, if you haven't backflipped yet...just don't. Time doesn't heal all wounds but it does give them time to scar. Just roll with the shit for a bit. Tbh life will probably always suck a little. That's life. But there are some beautiful moments. Those are what you live for. You just haven't had one in awhile. Just wait.